Russian Invasion of Ukraine - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Invasion of Ukraine - 2022

Hello, everyone. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to create a new topic. So I wrote here.

Do not remain indifferent. We really need the help of the world against the war with fascist Russia! They, under the cover of imperial and Nazi slogans, sneakily attacked Ukraine at 4-5 am. There was no declaration of war, they just started a rocket attack! They introduced tanks and artillery, occupied our airspace and began bombing civilians. Look at what is happening in Kharkov, Kiev, and Mariupol - they are simply razing peaceful cities to the ground and killing civilians! It does not matter at all what language people speak or what God they believe in - they simply DESTROY THE PEOPLE, the unarmed population!!!! Children, women, old people, men - ALL of them.

I can't fight, my leg was injured before the war. I can't run, I can hardly walk. If I can write on this forum, I do it. At least I'm doing something.

We're scared, you know? We are very scared. Yes, Ukraine's military is very good, they are holding back one of the most powerful armies in the world! For almost two weeks now, little Ukraine has been holding back these moral freaks.

We all thank the countries of the world for their support in money and arms. We are very grateful to you for that! But it's not enough, unfortunately....

The Russian Army has sneakily bombed our military airfields with our warplanes. And even the surviving planes are fighting back, shooting down enemy planes every day. But there are just more of them!!!

Please! We really need the help of the world. Don't be afraid of you fascist Russia! It can only beat the weak and the small. In a fight with an equal it will sit on its ass and forget about its imperial ambitions forever!!!

Please, Ukraine needs help! Go to your ombudsman, your senator or congressman - let them help us close our skies, let them help us with tanks and warships! We need help! Does the whole world want another fascist country on the planet? Wasn't 1939-1945 enough for you? Today the fascists are Russia!

Please help Ukraine, we are very afraid! Every day bombs and shells fly over residential areas, schools, kindergartens, churches. Every day peaceful people die!!!

I heard that being afraid of nuclear war is Putin's fairy tale. He is the one who told this fairy tale to scare everyone! If he orders a nuclear strike, no one will carry out that order because he is not the one pushing the button.

But as soon as Putin realizes that a strong enemy is at war against him, his balls will immediately become very small. It is against the weak and strong that he can be so brave!

Please help Ukraine! We made our choice back in 2014 when we had our revolution! We don't want to be with Russia, we want to live free and peaceful!!!

Sorry for the mistakes, I am writing with the help of a translator.

War in Ukraine

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    Well, they are leaving because some posters are jumping on Serbia (like Serbia has anything to do with what is going on now) without having tried to understand Serbia's position on this matter, which I'm trying to point out.

I already explained our "neutral" position, and won't repeat some facts that are easy to understand no matter how despicable war is.
    If you don't write anything for 1 year and then suddenly write that you're leaving because some people don't understand Serbia's position is just laughable. You have left as active poster, not you, long time ago and that didn't have anything to do with people "disrespect" Serbia.

Being neutral means that Putin can do whatever he wants. Finland wants in Nato, I should attack them too. Or maybe start with Baltic states, I'm sure Nato won't start a war with me.

Putin has to be stopped. That's the main goal for Europe, Serbia included, at the moment. That hasn't anything to do with Nato or what USA did in the past. You can hate USA and still understand how important that is.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-05-2022, 09:50 AM.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      If you don't write anything for 1 year and then suddenly write that you're leaving because some people don't understand Serbia's position is just laughable. You have left as active poster, not you, long time ago and that didn't have anything to do with people "disrespect" Serbia.

Being neutral means that Putin can do whatever he wants. Finland wants in Nato, I should attack them too. Or maybe start with Baltic states, I'm sure Nato won't start a war with me.

Putin has to be stopped. That's the main goal for Europe, Serbia included, at the moment. That hasn't anything to do with Nato or what USA did in the past. You can hate USA and still understand how important that is.
      I don't hate anyone because I know very well the distinction between politics and people.

You, however, still don't understand what I'm writing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
        I don't hate anyone because I know very well the distinction between politics and people.

You, however, still don't understand what I'm writing about.
        I understand very well. I have few friends with Serbian origin and they have very similar stance. We're against war, but.. And then you have million reasons why guilt is on both sides. But all this is just bullshit. We have known aggressor, who has no reason to be with tanks in Ukraine and has to be stopped as soon as possible. You don't need to be Nato or USA friend to condemn what Russia is doing.

I have read Serbian newspapers at the beginning of the war, your president blindly admitted that Serbia's main concern is how not to have problems with EU, while having great relationships with Russia. It's more about Serbian benefits than anything else.
        Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-05-2022, 10:37 AM.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          I understand very well. I have few friends with Serbian origin and they have very similar stance. We're against war, but.. And then you have million reasons why guilt is on both sides. But all this is just bullshit. We have known aggressor, who has no reason to be with tanks in Ukraine and has to be stopped as soon as possible. You don't need to be Nato or USA friend to condemn what Russia is doing.

I have read Serbian newspapers at the beginning of the war, your president blindly admitted that Serbia's main concern is how not to have problems with EU, while having great relationships with Russia. It's more about Serbian benefits than anything else.
          I will repeat again, if you had been terrorized by NATO bombs for 78 days, if you had watched your country in flames, your people dying, and your natural resources poisoned, you would understand our political position much better.

I will try to put it this way. People in Ukraine are suffering for real because Putin’s attack is an act of aggression (which it is), while on the other hand people of Serbia and Montenegro (and basically entire Middle East) were calling for NATO bombs and their killings is totally justifiable. Let me rephrase it – when you kill innocent people in the name of “democratization and pacification” - it’s justifiable and no condemnation of crimes is needed; but when you kill innocent people in hostile and aggressive acts, then we are going to raise our voices and condemn everyone who isn’t with us. Hypocrisy, anyone? You still think there is a big difference between Putin and “civilized” world? There is a fine line you can recognize that KILLING is the means that both sides use to achieve their “democratic” or imperialistic goals.

There is no excuse to answer evil with an even bigger evil. If you are preaching freedom, democracy and value lives as the most sacred possession, how can you do the same thing that your enemies are using to accomplish their goals (gaining more power) by killings. Do you realize that paradox? It doesn’t make you better in the slightest just because you preach democracy, where in fact there is no difference between you and the others you are condemning as evil. You are using the same means that evil does (I don’t mean “you” personally, just trying to explain my argument). And I can write something about those “democratic goals” that didn’t turn out to be so democratic after all (see Middle East). Should we talk about Afghanistan and how it turned out just a couple of months ago? What was the result? Killings, killings, then some more killings. Democracy? Gone with the wind.

Just one another thing to be clear, I’m all in for Western values, but I’m disgusted by their discrepancy between preaching and acting.

And there is no "but" with us, war is never an option. However, we are going to point out from our own experience and our own grief, that neither side is purely angelic or demonic. There is something "demonic" on both sides.

Putin absolutely must be stopped, but that means this world would have to be reborn on completely new principles, because neither side is "angelic" enough to change this world. I understand your argument, but this is how I feel. Be free to feel and think differently.

Comment

World is fucking ugly place sometimes, nobody is denying that and nobody will change that in near future. I believe we, Europeans, have to focus primarily on Europe, in what kind of Europe we want to leave. In this Europe Putin is anomaly. He wants to return decades back, when Russia was still superpower. We cannot allow that. I know life is not that simple and there is past difficult to be forgotten, but in the end it shouldn't be that difficult to choose right path either.

I want Serbia and all other Balkan countries in EU as soon as possible, because this's the only good/safe solution.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Instant respect to Czech Rep. They first showed proper balls and sent tanks to Ukrainians to combat women and kids raping and killing Russian troops. What Russian troops are doing is open genocide. Three Ukrainian women had been raped by Russian troops for 3 days, while their mother gone mad. Spoiled, sleepy and sissy Europe should properly wake up if it's not too late. Ukrainians are fighting back as heroes and we fail to give them proper guns to do that. It's a shame.
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Question does anybody thinks that in end when russia will lose " macho" putin will have enough courage to shoot himself in his ural bunker like hitler did ????? =DDDDDDD

Last edited by remigijus; 04-08-2022, 01:06 PM.
                Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Originally posted by BiHBasket
                  Ukraine is under unacceptable aggression, and I'm against this military campaign as much as the next guy, but point of view and experience of my nation is a bit of unique. While Ukrainian army is backed by billions - worth of Western aid, when we were in similar situation that same Western world reacted with embargo to to give or sell any kind of weapon to all sides, which was sneaky move because our army literally started with zero tanks while enemy had full capacities of the former YPA! Zelenskyy still use every chance to criticize and shame Europe and NATO because they "didn't do enough", so how much frustrated should we be

We had to arm ourselves by this way

The Clinton Tapes - Taylor Branch
                  Nobody expected that russian army will be so pathetic ...NATO experts are in shock how russia fooled world about "modernization of second army in the world" =DDDD condolence to serbia if this is your main military ally you are f...... .=DDDDDD . Just love to see how effective NATO weapons are . Saint Javelin and nlaws makes russian tanks useless. But so far all nato military aid was defense weapons . Now its time to send serious Lethal Weapons. Can you imagine what Ukraine could do with russia army if they had patriot air defense system, f22, Panzerhaubitze 2000, leopards or abrams =DDDDDDDDD

Last edited by remigijus; 04-05-2022, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Another genius move by Bertomeu to held EL final 4 in Belgrade. Anti NATO and Russian supporting soil...Yet another brilliant move by clueless Spanish. Let's make a show at the heat of bloodshed in Ukraine in the soil which actually ally with Russian barbarians. And Serbians, don't even bother...It's all good! Yes, NATO aggression is destructive, but that was the OUTCOME of Serbians initiated ethnic cleansing of Albanians. All this shit...as evil NATO bombed us and we didn't deserve that a tiny bit is bullshit. Dictatorship brutality can be stopped only with force. The beast, the barbarian, the killer understands only the language of sheer force. Or could NATO just nicely ask to stop war crimes? Please...The land of rape and honey had to be stopped. So, when next Serbian guy will jump on this message, first ask a question for yourself? Why Serbia after so many years still remains authoritarian country? Why independent media is pressured, civil liberties oppressed etc,? Is that because of NATO too? Clueless Bertomeu should be gone from EL for good. He has been making so many BS decision recently that he lost any credibility. The guy's a joke and has to go. Serbia voluntary supports the bloodshed of Ukraine. It's your right to support brutal dictatorship which slaughter and rape people in Butcha and all over Ukriane, but get the f..out far away from human rights supporting European Union seriously. Freedom and lives matter here for us! Candidate's status should be taken away from Serbia.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      Another genius move by Bertomeu to held EL final 4 in Belgrade. Anti NATO and Russian supporting soil...Yet another brilliant move by clueless Spanish. Let's make a show at the heat of bloodshed in Ukraine in the soil which actually ally with Russian barbarians. And Serbians, don't even bother...It's all good! Yes, NATO aggression is destructive, but that was the OUTCOME of Serbians initiated ethnic cleansing of Albanians. All this shit...as evil NATO bombed us and we didn't deserve that a tiny bit is bullshit. Dictatorship brutality can be stopped only with force.
                      Those NATO bombings killed a lot of civilians. It's well established how the majority of Serbian people feel towards NATO and the reasons for that. That said, to kick the Russian teams out of the competition and then hold the F4 in the country of a longtime Russian ally is pretty confused decision making.

As for Bertomeu, I think he is finally leaving after this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        Those NATO bombings killed a lot of civilians. It's well established how the majority of Serbian people feel towards NATO and the reasons for that. That said, to kick the Russian teams out of the competition and then hold the F4 in the country of a longtime Russian ally is pretty confused decision making.

As for Bertomeu, I think he is finally leaving after this season?
                        So what was the right thing to do? Not to do anything? To continue the bloodshed of Albanians?

I hope he's gone.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                          So what was the right thing to do? Not to do anything? To continue the bloodshed of Albanians?

I hope he's gone.
                          Just stating that the feelings of Serbia towards NATO have long been established.

It seems like the decision to move the F4 to Belgrade was made in early March, at which point the war was already underway.

Comment

It seems like the decision to move the F4 to Belgrade was made in early March, at which point the war was already underway.
                            Exactly...Which makes Bertomeu such a lunatic...incredible

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Just stating that the feelings of Serbia towards NATO have long been established.

Strange feelings serbians have......they blame NATO not Milošević. So by this logic Germans should blame allies not hitler because at the end of ww2 allies bombed many german cities and many civilians died ??..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information