rsg-33

pao-rmb
    mac-asv
    mil-mon
    efs-alb
    oly-fcb
    bas-zal
    bay-czv

Are we still going to pretend that Fener's disaster is due to Kokoskov and injuries?
    previously known as Beno

Comment

With 25 milions budget we have mediocre team plus De Colo and Vesely from Obradovic time. Tnx to kokoskov

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        Are we still going to pretend that Fener's disaster is due to Kokoskov and injuries?
        That’s only Janketa tbh, I’m still in shock at this degree of failure. I cant believe my eyes had to witness a pre-playoff elimination at the hands of ALBA for Fenerbahce. Nobody deserves to be excused from that kind of disaster. If Djordjevic stays I wont watch Fenerbahce next season. The sad thing is even if he’s fired they will replace him with Alimpijevic or something lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          With 25 milions budget we have mediocre team plus De Colo and Vesely from Obradovic time. Tnx to kokoskov
          Fener is not playing mediocre.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

At the beginning of the season I was demanding Motiejunas playing for Efes. Of course his legs are trash. My grandma has faster legs but he is still a better defender than Pleiß and a very good offensive power who can give passes. Signing Petrusev was the biggest mistake that could be made.

Comment

a low level coach like avi even, unveil sfairo's limits. This team is a badly builted team, sure, but it was enough a low level coach, to improve players performancies. sfairo is a good defensive coah. a disaster offensively. avi gave something more offensively, while our defensive problems are the same as before ,mainly when opponents move the ball for shooters. thats why oly would be the eventual worst opponents in playoffs. still hoping this team will be revolutioned and coached by trinchieri, laso or bartzo or even pascual.

Comment

The big big question is, which team will be the lucky one to obtain Armani Milano as their playoff opponent? Efes or Maccabi?

About Maccabi, it seems quite clear to me that a 2-3 players (Williams and Nunnally for sure, doubts for Reynolds) played badly by purpose under Sferopoulos so as to get rid of him. But this has always been his limit as a coach, his relationship problems with the players.

Comment

Strange season after all..

At the start the biggest favorite was Barca, then CSKA.. After signing Pangos CSKA was No1 imo. Barca without Higgins isn't favorite anymore and CSKA is out

Now we have Oly in some kind of boost and they will play F4 for sure whoever will be the opponent.

Efes is last year champion but they lost Sanli, so they are weaker then last season. They are just lucky that Barca will play without Higgins and CSKA is out, so Ataman is again in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                    The big big question is, which team will be the lucky one to obtain Armani Milano as their playoff opponent? Efes or Maccabi?

About Maccabi, it seems quite clear to me that a 2-3 players (Williams and Nunnally for sure, doubts for Reynolds) played badly by purpose under Sferopoulos so as to get rid of him. But this has always been his limit as a coach, his relationship problems with the players.
                    milano is much stronger than us, but we dramatically suffer ball moviment so, surely, milano is a quite easier opponent than oly ot real.
                    oly-mta, and real-mta is a 3-0 or 3-1 with no story. milano-mta it could be a 3-2 as best results.
                    our mdiocre defensive org, dramatically suffer laso, bartzokas, ataman ball moviment. milano also, move the ball well, not like oly real and efes. i'd much prefere matching sara's barca.

anyway, said that Even is doing a better job than sfairo, mainly offensively, getting playoffs because of russians elimination, is a non sense torunament
                    Last edited by maccabeo; 04-03-2022, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information