No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season, Round: 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule is that Oly plays last 3 games against Rusian clubs, so they are already free after 31 round

Fener is the biggest loser of this system, but that is our fault, because Kokoskov boys are not enough in situation when two best players are injured for 2 months. Any team would search for decent replacement, except Gherardini and Koc. Now 9-13 is our reality, Shame

Comment

Mantra:
      Zvezda wins - what a bad performance of opponent xy
      Zvezda loses - zvezda is a horrible team

Gotta love it!
      Was an interesting evening in Pionir. I had whole game feeling that Real will turn it around and when they made this 6-0 run in last minute I was convinced we will lose again with some insane stupidity but we pulled it over thanks also to refs who didn't call an obvious foul on Llull (to be precise - it was a foul, but no shooting foul, we weren't in the bonus) but anyways, Real should have had a final inbound. I was standing in direct line to this situation a few rows away - foul was really clear. But we were robbed twice this season in similar situations so I'll take it gratefully.

Comment

I hope Red Star has conserved sufficient energy so as to beat also Maccabi. This season represents a golden opportunity for the serbian team to reach the playoffs.

Comment

Tonight seems like another night for a Davidovac clinic

Comment

this is not human what they r doing, i mean on idiot who create such a schedule..
            zvezda played tonight 6th game in 12 days, 5 from that in el and they achieved 4 win :hail:

djokovic :hart:

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              this is not human what they r doing, i mean on idiot who create such a schedule..
              zvezda played tonight 6th game in 12 days, 5 from that in el and they achieved 4 win :hail:

djokovic :hart:
              I agree, Red Star's players were visibly tired today, otherwise they would have beaten the Israeli circus far more easily. Fortunately they had won also the first game so the point gap won't probably count at the end.

Comment

Maccabi has talent but they are playing 40min 1 on 1. This is incredible. Long time no see such a "gameplan". Efes at least sets picks.

Comment

Which powerhouse grabbing Ulanovas?
                  LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                  Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                  Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Another loss for Maccabi against one of the worst israeli teams, hapoel beer sheva (!). Let's see if something changes soon or they will anyway continue with the clown "coach".

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information