SEA GAMES in Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
    Disagree. Bolden gave a lot trouble and demanded attention. He made his shots when it counted.
    Kung si prosper yun laninanpa sila tambak.. no discipline on game plan
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
      if chot doesn't resign, i dont even know anymore
      You're so emotional. Must be your time of the month

Comment

• These players are tired from back to back games as well as some being straight out of their respective leagues, it totally has nothing to do with me, all these haters are just background noises to me they don’t know what goes on beyond close doors - Choke Reyes probably

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
          Is this Michael of Indonesia a future NBA prospect, .looks very mobile and versatile (outside shot ).
          That frontline with Bolden and Jawato seriously looks better than Gilas, even with our current eligible best
          depends how he does in Divison 1, even if he doesnt make the nba he is certainly gonna be a force

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
            Our naturalized player (Mo) rode the bench for much of the game, deservingly so given his performance in the first half. I wonder if CStan was unavailable or they wanted someone who can shoot the 3 to complement Junemar. Just saying in hindsight, it was a waste of a slot. At least CStan is a proven player even in the Asian level.
            Cstan at jmf abuso kayu - chualay

Comment

• Originally posted by KAIJU
              Derek Michael is a way way better NBA prospect than Kai Sotto.
              Kinda reminds me of a young Japhet plus the balls and BBIQ.

Comment

• Please use English language in your Post or Translate your post in English Thank you

Comment

• Junemar carried the team. If he had better help down low maybe we could have given a better finjsh. Erram should have been there

Comment

• I’m sure the fatigue factor definitely has nothing to do with him overplaying his midget guards and giving peanut crumbs to the rookies like Lebron

Comment

• congrats indonesia. a well prepared team beat a ill prepared team..

well deserved loss for us.. well deserved win for indonesia
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                        i hope baltazar stays in the b league, we need the core guys to stay away from the pba.
                        First, we need a coach that's not connected with the PBA.

The PBA is trash that they're trying to force feed us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodbi View Post
                          Kinda reminds me of a young Japhet plus the balls and BBIQ.
                          Coach Rajko found his perfect player!

Comment

• Originally posted by barok espinoza View Post
                            First, we need a coach that's not connected with the PBA.

The PBA is trash that they're trying to force feed us.
                            he's right there on the bench, remains to see if sbp will cave to the fans

Comment

• The thing is Michael compliments Bolden they can play together , while Kai cannot play together with Kouame ...(pilit)

Comment

• Asia cup is around the corner if di pa magising SBP and PBA from this loss ewan na lang... We need to prepare well or else we will get massacred just like in 2017 specially if chot still coaching the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information