Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    We better have Tab back or im done watching gilas, this is just sad
    I'm already done watching Gilas, the moment someone said Chot was guaranteed until 2023 wala na lols

I'm not rosterbating in the threads or anything anymore, that team's still gonna have Troy, Roger, and Matthew

Comment

• i knew it. as what i predicted. its gonna be close. congrats indonesia. good game. now next on toroman's program is those two africans to get them on board and continue the gold in the next sea games.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• i swear to god if we send these tnt bums who can't shoot to save their life instead of the amateurs in the upcoming tournaments , might as well give up on 2023

Comment

• Congrats coach Rajko. More confident now that INA will clinch that WC slot in the FIBA Asia Cup.

BRING BACK TAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post
            We just lost both gold medals on Mens 3x3 and 5x5 Basketball...
            Complete emasculation but that’s fine for some pinoys because they tried their best although we’ve already telegraphed this kind of debauchery from a mile away and have ample time to prevent it lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat View Post
              Magresign kana Choke Reyes sa national team, you brought so much heartaches to millions of Filipino fans..
              Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
              once that jawato three hit to end the 3rd, it was over
              Turning pt. Stole momentum

Comment

• That hurts but hoping this is a blessings in disguise chot needs to be out bring back tab! Its not too late pleaseee pwede ba ibalik ang naumpisahan.

Comment

• Indonesia had the better team. Kouame would have made a big difference. Well Greg would have. But thats another story.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                    Wright hits a timely triple. But its too late.

Indons keep exploiting JMF in the PNR. Most the Indon’s points are generated from attacking JMF in the PNR.

Congrats to the Indons!
                    Let us also not forget to congratulate Chot Reyes for securing the silver! Another one for the trophy case!

Comment

• no lopez or navarro at all, chot had 2 6'6 wings in the bench just sitting there. as if lopez didnt already prove he could hang in previous games (2nd leading scorer btw)

Comment

• Let's give it up to Indonesia they shoot the lights out when open. Onwards to FIBA Asia Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                          That hurts but hoping this is a blessings in disguise chot needs to be out bring back tab! Its not too late pleaseee pwede ba ibalik ang naumpisahan.
                          you're right, hoping this is the start

Comment

• Coach Toroman gets props for the great work he did on building this Indonesian team.

It's not like we didn't expect this to happen. We knew back then that this would come. I'm just sad for the little ones who will have to grow up in an era where the PH basketball team is not an ASEAN powerhouse anymore and the old heads (70-ish up) who might soon leave the world before we even pull ourselves out of this shithole

Comment

• even if coach tab will coach, he will still have PBA players with limited practice. so i dont think the outcome will be different. UAAP players will not be available. also it might be worse as some PBA players dont like to play for Tab. so at this point this is an absolute point in time where PH loses.
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rds View Post
                                Indonesia had the better team. Kouame would have made a big difference. Well Greg would have. But thats another story.
                                Im glad that those guys were not here to bail out these jokers handling our NT.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information