No announcement yet.

SEA GAMES in Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management and decision making of the federation is simply not quality. You can argue that the environment of self interest of too many opposing stakeholders is partly to be blame.
    But the bottom line is this. Organizations that reward good ideas win, while Organizations that reward politics lose . It's that simple really ..

BTW I got that statement in bold from Tab...

Comment

• Originally posted by kukikups View Post
      Well yes and no. We don't know what happened behind the scenes so as much as I hated the events that happened as well we try to support na lang. It's actually fine to criticize but with peeps in keyboard/keypad kung magsalita minsan akala mo yung pinag-uusapan nila kriminal o isang krimen eh, ang lala. Will stop before this gets out of hand and goes into non basketball stuff hehe. It's really hard to run a long, continual program lalo na pag ang daming factors na di nila hawak (like what players and their agents have in mind, what stakeholders want, what resources are there and what aren't, sama mo na covid factor).
      Not giving Navarro and Lopez playing time as well as persisting on a midget lineup that has proven to lose time and time again probably to spite your imaginary “haters” is such a complicated political issue with so many moving cogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
        Organizations that reward good ideas win, while Organizations that reward politics lose . It's that simple really ..

BTW I got that statement in bold from Tab...
        In your own opinion and not Tab's, what are the chances of him taking the gilas offer if the rumors are true?

Comment

• Originally posted by empyreanmaze View Post
          Not giving Navarro and Lopez playing time as well as persisting on a midget lineup that has proven to lose time and time again probably to spite your imaginary “haters” is such a complicated political issue with so many moving cogs.
          I get you there, pero he's there we're not. It looks easy to coach but I admit kung madali lang yan eh di kahit sino andyan. Even Tab has his coaching flaws pero ganun tlaga the team performs as to how the coaching staff sees it. Btw I hate him and his son as well, pero sila yung andyan eh so for the sake of our basketball pride things go up and not further down.

Comment

• Hmm ... no idea really..
            I will.say this d. .. delete
            Last edited by DAdmiral; 05-25-2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• I think Tab wouldn't join on this charade that is regaining back his old project director job only to be usurped by Chot again by June 2023. Chot is really special but not good...
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Hmm ... no idea really..
                IBN is already immune with Chot, its like taking covid vaccine with 5 booster shots...
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  I think Tab wouldn't join on this charade that is regaining back his old project director job only to be usurped by Chot again by June 2023. Chot is really special but not good...
                  At best, Tab will just serve as one of the assistants or a consultant next year. The more logical and realistic option right now is to promote Nenad Vucinic.
                  Last edited by ja.he; 05-25-2022, 12:58 PM.
                  Attack
                  defend
                  Unite

Comment

Hmm ... no idea really..
                    Thank you I saw the post before the edit. I won't say much, hehe, for the ones who saw his message also just keep it to ourselves.

Comment

• Makapal talaga mukha ni chot after all those red flags in the past he is still shameless. Poor gilas. SBP keeps failing they sucks.

Still hoping chot will be replace i don't care if its tab, nenad, jong., Tim cone, norman anyone except chot and yeng.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                        anyone except chot and yeng.
                        Josh Reyes is promoted to HC by SBP. HAHAHA. Just kidding. I hope SBP listens to the fans. I think it will take a week before decisions can be made. Snow's sources did say that Chot was 100 percent gone, and I hope it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevy View Post
                          Josh Reyes is promoted to HC by SBP. HAHAHA. Just kidding. I hope SBP listens to the fans. I think it will take a week before decisions can be made. Snow's sources did say that Chot was 100 percent gone, and I hope it's true.
                          RIGHT NOW, I will take a combination of IBN Posters here as Coaching Staff over Coach Chot.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. JK.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                            I think Tab wouldn't join on this charade that is regaining back his old project director job only to be usurped by Chot again by June 2023. Chot is really special but not good...
                            The Kib montalbog of the SBP/MVP camp
                            sigpic

Comment

• You guys here ever meet up? I read philboxing members met in Manila Hotel. If ever we organize, say next year or so, we should have agendas. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevy View Post
                                Just read this Chot Reyes article dated yesterday.

CHOT REYES could be the most hated man in Philippine sports following the national men’s team’s loss to Indonesia that cost the country its most important gold medal in the Southeast Asian Games—the men’s basketball mint. But speaking to BusinessMirror while the final batch of athletes and officials waited for…

“I serve at the pleasure of the SBP,” Reyes said. “I did not apply nor volunteered for this job, I was appointed.”

“I don’t work for the bashers or for the haters. My mandate is to prepare the best team for the World Cup 2023.”

“I gave my best and we took the worst with the best,” he said. “It’s a deep sadness and disappointment.”

“I win, I’m basked. I lose, I’m bashed, but I worry more about my family,” he said, “they’re getting bashed, too.”

“I was appointed to coach the team leading to the 2023 World Cup, and this [SEA Games] is a part of it, so let’s not lose sight of the big picture, and there’s also the FIBA Asia Cup in August in Indonesia.”

It looks like he ain't resigning, folks. It's SBP's call.
                                Chot is an egomaniac there's no question about it. He doesn't care about anything other than himself. Nakakapang gigil pang babastos nito sa National Team.
                                #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information