SEA GAMES in Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks sk for filtering hehe..but genuinely happy for the underdogs
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
      That hurts but hoping this is a blessings in disguise chot needs to be out bring back tab! Its not too late pleaseee pwede ba ibalik ang naumpisahan.
      Hopefully it will be a wakeup call. Just like when we lost to palestine

Btw, I like that out of bounce play by indons last 3 mins when the inbounder pass the ball to space in corner 3, and another player just go there.

Passing to space, not to man

Comment

• 50 days till Asia cup, decent amount of time for a new coach and preparation (looking at you SBP)

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
          Kiefer shooting in B. League is good at 34%. I really don't know why are shooting is bad in this tournament.
          Its something about NT games like Balti and Thirdy suddenly become decent when often they are kinda bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
            The thing is Michael compliments Bolden they can play together , while Kai cannot play together with Kouame ...(pilit)
            If thats the case we need to find another naturalized player then. we need someone that compliment kai he is our best olayer not kouame.

Comment

The thing is Michael compliments Bolden they can play together , while Kai cannot play together with Kouame ...(pilit)
              This is why I think SBP was looking at other NPs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                Hopefully it will be a wakeup call. Just like when we lost to palestine

Btw, I like that out of bounce play by indons last 3 mins when the inbounder pass the ball to space in corner 3, and another player just go there.

Passing to space, not to man
                Indons killed us in the outside shooting. Plain and simple.
                sigpic

Comment

Asia cup is around the corner if di pa magising SBP and PBA from this loss ewan na lang... We need to prepare well or else we will get massacred just like in 2017 specially if chot still coaching the team.
                  No PBA players other than some recent draftees for FIBA Asia.

Comment

Still, I think Gilas will win if Kai is there.

Or Ange is there.

JMF have no backup. Mo is not good enough

Comment

• Chot has reached his ceiling as a coach. He's had his moments and he had served his country but it's time for him to step down.
                      So much with Pinoy pride. I know SBP is looking at having a Filipino Coach in the World Cup. I'm sorry to say but they are not good enough. Bring back Coach Tab and give him free rein to get the best team possible. Enough with pride and politics pls.
                      " Bayan Muna Bago ang Sarili "

Comment

If thats the case we need to find another naturalized player then. we need someone that compliment kai he is our best olayer not kouame.
                        Perhaps a McCullough?

Comment

• Originally posted by mapuakid View Post
                          Yeah,.and the way they operate that open 3s

Comment

• Originally posted by mapuakid View Post
                            Im impressed with their shooting to be honest. Weve had Toroman before but our guards were never that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                              50 days till Asia cup, decent amount of time for a new coach and preparation (looking at you SBP)
                              Balti, Tamayo, Dwight will be available by then.

Kief will probably not. But thirdy will still be.

Maybe ANGE or Kai will be available. We need either of them.

Comment

• This is like facing a Korean team that's smaller and a little slower

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information