Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fiba u16 ec 2022

That Radošić kid dropped 38 points vs Spain in the last preparation game. Probably the best prospect in 2006 generation along with Bošnjaković who did't get permission from Real to play at this tournament.

Miccoli's pull up jumper is as pure as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post
    You are a troll.

Radošić with 21 points in 12 minutes vs Croatia. Such a crafty finisher around the basket, draws tons of fouls.

Who knew we could beat France by 30 pts...It looked like a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    That Radošić kid dropped 38 points vs Spain in the last preparation game. Probably the best prospect in 2006 generation along with Bošnjaković who did't get permission from Real to play at this tournament.
    I don't think Bosnjakovic is even one of the 2 best prospects in Real Madrid.
    You are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by penzias View Post
    I meant in Serbian 2006 generation, not overall.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    I meant in Serbian 2006 generation, not overall.
    Oh. my bad
    You are a troll.

OK this 2006 generation is really fairly weak overall but there are three very promising guys. Demir Dogan playing lika a walking dead and defending like chicken shit must have some personal issues but talent is undeniable. Yagiz Aksu is really beyond his age thanks to his pro level experiences and Erdem who showed flashes of ball handling skills

Turkey is really notorious for poor FT shooting and the situation goes from bad to worse in every single tournament. Basketball authorities who are supposed to do something to solve this issue just turning a deaf ear to this fact. Even our high level players both in NBA and Euroleague have problems with FT and this problem minorites their actual value at some point. FT shooting is more important than what Turkish basketball educators actually think. We have to rehandle FT education at young ages. Turkey's FT shooting standing at last 12 U-level tournaments:

2022 U-16: 16th
    2022 U-18: 14th
    2022 U-20: 14th
    2019 U-16: 15th
    2019 U-18: 15th
    2019 U-20: 16th
    2018 U-16: 16th
    2018 U-18: 16th
    2018 U-20: 15th
    2017 U-16: 2nd
    2017 U-18: 14th
    2017 U-20: 15th

Seriously terrible report card for FT.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Any update on Radošić? That fall looked really bad.
    You are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by penzias View Post
    He's their most talented player, even though he's been used very badly there but he's using his minutes very well. He's one of the top players in generation born in 2006, to me he's the better player than Radosic , he would have dominated this tournament if he was allowed to play by his club.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Another QF game with Lithuania in youth tournaments. This time they are heavy favorites, I don't stand any chance to our team in this match-up. But, I am glad we will finally play quality games against good teams in QF and classification phase. Beating clear Division B teams like Poland, Latvia and Macedonia didn't show anything to me about our players. Do or die games plus better opponents will give a better clue on our team.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Quote Originally Posted by slice me nice View Post
    Another QF game with Lithuania in youth tournaments. This time they are heavy favorites, I don't stand any chance to our team in this match-up. But, I am glad we will finally play quality games against good teams in QF and classification phase. Beating clear Division B teams like Poland, Latvia and Macedonia didn't show anything to me about our players. Do or die games plus better opponents will give a better clue on our team.
    Winning or losing doesnt matter. I have seen enough and I am very pleased by some of the guys. Aksu, Dogan, Gökpinar and Erdem are target player for the next level and this is more than enough. I dont care if Dogan delivers as expected. He is too young to evaluate him right now but he has the potential to be great but I really got amazed by Aksu. He will end up like 6'6 and with a solid wingspan and his defensive potential is huge and he has enough offensive potential too.

Always fun to play against Turkey In terms of long term the winning is not important much, I agree with Toruko, but today I want the win. Medals are medals and I want this team to win it all.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Coach Purlys is not coaching this team well. He doesn't set the hierarchy and allows scrubs to do whatever they want. We are coming back only when Laurencikas took matter into his hands with spot on facilitation. Lithuania is choking badly, missing all shots and even FTs. Turkey looks nice, moves the ball, very flexible. LTU's defence has been trash for some reasons though. Interesting second half ahead.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Damn, tough 4finals, expected easier ride, but Turkey played well. Our guys choked a bit, looked nervous, very talented generation, but not too strong mentally. Mainly Laurencikas' big cojones and creativity saved as, as well as Indrusaitis' scoring and energy. Jakucionis choked, he's a wild player. And Smirnov dude is hell of annoying dude. He's a scrub skills wise, but thinks he's Jordan

Demir Dogan is no prodigy as Toruko claimed. Far from it. Not with this Joakim Noah shot...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Yeah we were not deep enough but fought well, its ok.

About Dogan its not the shot what is concerning but still a very valuable point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post

About Dogan its not the shot what is concerning but still a very valuable point forward.
    His shot is huge problem. 23% threes and 38% FTs. Dude... And he doesn't seem to be nearly willing enough to put the ball on the floor to even consider him to be a point forward. He gonna be 4 as PRO if will be PRO cause with this shot...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    His shot is huge problem. 23% threes and 38% FTs. Dude... And he doesn't seem to be nearly willing enough to put the ball on the floor to even consider him to be a point forward. He gonna be 4 as PRO if will be PRO cause with this shot...
    He has his off days then his on days no worry about a 16 year old guy. He has more than enough tools to be useful. I saw Bitim disappearing and he came when he was 22 so some things need time thats all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast