mac-fen / postponed !
    Oly-czv
    fcb-asv
    kaz-csk
    mon-rmb
    pao-bas
    mil-zal
    bay-alb

A rebuild is inevitable right now and Efes must really think about starting right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    A rebuild is inevitable right now and Efes must really think about starting right now.
    I really hoped they could keep the gang together for another year but it's looking increasingly unlikely now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I really hoped they could keep the gang together for another year but it's looking increasingly unlikely now.
    Well admittedly, it is the most difficult part of the game. To initiate a rebuild in time. I mean what can you say. You have the best two guards you can have outside of the NBA ok not signing Sanli was a failure but even with him the big rotation had to be changed. Its a lost year, but nevermind Tuncay Özilhan has more than enough money.

Well admittedly, it is the most difficult part of the game. To initiate a rebuild in time. I mean what can you say. You have the best two guards you can have outside of the NBA ok not signing Sanli was a failure but even with him the big rotation had to be changed. Its a lost year, but nevermind Tuncay Özilhan has more than enough money.
    I'm sure I ask you this most weeks, but how many changes do you think they need to get back to the Final 4?

I'm sure I ask you this most weeks, but how many changes do you think they need to get back to the Final 4?
    You mean this season? Well, I would say at least two signings, a 4 and a 5 but with this Covid situation in the NBA I dont see any big coming that could help Efes.

You mean this season? Well, I would say at least two signings, a 4 and a 5 but with this Covid situation in the NBA I dont see any big coming that could help Efes.
    I was thinking more about their plan for after this season.
    Have to agree about the NBA market completely drying up for European teams right now. Vatutin even admitted that CSKA is still missing a point guard.

I was thinking more about their plan for after this season.
    Have to agree about the NBA market completely drying up for European teams right now. Vatutin even admitted that CSKA is still missing a point guard.
    Dunston, Pleiss, Micic, Singleton, Moerman, Simon will go. Simply the entire team. They need a complete playoff team without Larkin and Larkin being the last 5% for the title.

BTW Sloukas is really in decline.

Dunston, Pleiss, Micic, Singleton, Moerman, Simon will go. Simply the entire team. They need a complete playoff team without Larkin and Larkin being the last 5% for the title.

BTW Sloukas is really in decline.
    That's going to be tough. I think a lot of people would want to keep Micic.

All bad things have good aspects, too. Efes is a big name in European basketball and will manage to have success, maybe not immediately but in short termins in 2-3 years absolutely possible.

Rebuild should go without Ataman imo. Even his assistant coach proved to be in both games he coached last two years structurally more educated than Ataman.

Most Oly fans wonder why Fall does not play closer to the paint, regarding both attack and defence. A very good question that sooner or later Bartzokas should answer. He is almost unstoppable under the paint, nevertheless he uses him mostly for blocks in order to free his guards. No one else can explain this choice.

Luigi Datome loves to read Ch. Bukowski I LOLed on it. Respect, good taste in literature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son