Euroleague Regular Season, Round:22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I'm not sure that he can become good shooter. FT% is normally very good indicator how good shooter someone can become and he's pretty bad there. He will be 23 very soon, things doesn't look very promising.
    I think in a similar way but its enough when he makes the open shots with acceptable percentage and I also have faith in him to develop a mid range jumper out of screens but shot looks more difficult than handling thats true.

Comment

Did PAO forget to sign a backup C?
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Awesome performance by Shved in the first half. How much are they paying him?
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

CSKA look so average right now.

Comment

OK, i think its time for a rebuild for Efes. The time of this team has exceeded. Dunston found his rhythm and pace but there is no contribution from the power forwards. Moerman is doing everything he can but his time has passed as well as of many other guys. Send Singleton away. He is a lazy bitch as he always was.

Idk why many coaches struggle to rebuild in the right time? ZOC, Ataman and many many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              CSKA look so average right now.
              What do you expect? Who could carry this team right now. Hacket maybe and Clyburn. Without both of them CSKA has no charakter

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                What do you expect? Who could carry this team right now. Hacket maybe and Clyburn. Without both of them CSKA has no charakter
                I expect them not to be behind UNICS and Olympiacos in the standings. You're right about the two guys they were missing (Hackett is really the heart of the team) but they haven't looked impressive for most of the season.

Comment

Moerman!

Comment

What an injustice like against us . At the end Efes will take the title because it's simply going like that.

Micic shoots 0/7 and they try initially to double up, it was clear that he won't take the shot. But that are big teams, they punish this things. I really feel bad for PAO. They were the better team.

Comment

I like Pao's roster and it's hard to believe they are on 4/15 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        OK, i think its time for a rebuild for Efes. The time of this team has exceeded. Dunston found his rhythm and pace but there is no contribution from the power forwards. Moerman is doing everything he can but his time has passed as well as of many other guys. Send Singleton away. He is a lazy bitch as he always was.

Idk why many coaches struggle to rebuild in the right time? ZOC, Ataman and many many others.
                        It's pretty controversial to break up a team that just won a title.
                        Hopefully Efes can keep the gang together for one more season, with a couple of additions and maybe asking Barca about Sanli.

Comment

Efes players is mentally washed and have no hunger at all after previuos 3 seasons as best team. That happens with even dinasty teams.

But i still believe Real/Barsa rather choose somebody else but not Micic and Larkin and their championship pedigree in 1/4 serries.

Comment

05:59(3rd qt) MAHMUTOGLU, MELIH Out, BIBEROVIC, TARIK In
                            Result : 26 - 43

End Game: 73 - 67

In 15 minutes without Melih those guys made 23 points difference

Comment

Fenerbahce signed Starks of Igokea. I happened to watch him a couple days ago because he faced a Turkish team and he is far away from being useful for FB but still better than nothing. He can at least take some shots and secure the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information