EuroBasket 2022 Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Do you know how many matches against teams from Europe has Slovenia lost, official or friendly, when Luka has played?
    How nifty are you with this “from Europe” so we have to overlook his 3/13 from 3 bricking show in the bronze medal match to Australia : p?

Ok, against euro teams, the last 3:
    1 easy win
    1 barely win
    1 loss

Comment

• One of the biggest mystery in basketball is, why one of the best players in the world is not playing in Nba?
      previously known as Beno

Comment

One of the biggest mystery in basketball is, why one of the best players in the world is not playing in Nba?
        Mistery is which player

Llull, Mirotic, Chacho, Tavares, Teo, Larkin, Micic, Pangos, Higgins, ...

Or from the past Djordjevic, Bodiroga, Diamantidis, Spa, Saras...

Great that Cancar is playing there

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          Mistery is which player

Llull, Mirotic, Chacho, Tavares, Teo, Larkin, Micic, Pangos, Higgins, ...

Or from the past Djordjevic, Bodiroga, Diamantidis, Spa, Saras...

Great that Cancar is playing there
          It looks to me that some Turkish fans are putting Larkin beside Jokic, Giannis and Luka.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            One possibility of course is that Luka partying too much and plays totally out of shape.
            He is always out of shape and still one of the best hoopers in the world. I think that's his secret power
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
              He is always out of shape and still one of the best hoopers in the world. I think that's his secret power
              Wait until he gets in 30s

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                It's nice to see 2 fat white Europeans destroying American ninjas.

In a way it's a secret power, Luka slows game down and takes away physical advantage of those athletic freaks.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

He will have lived his best life and still be an amazing player. Maybe he'll come back to Real to chill. I really like how Luka approaches the game.
                  3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

If he keeps his weight reasonably in check, he can play till 40. He will handle the ball less and post people more, but he really doesn't need a lot of athleticism for what he does.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

He wrote this

Though I think he is proved troll here, R1ou isn't idiot to mix power ranking with the final standing

If there is some prediction thread I will write there my prediction. Then and only then we could take into consideration possible scenario that Turkey will match with the teams with higher ranking and possible loss

But don't tell me that some team who will qualify to QF just because easier schedule in groups C and D is better just because they passed through some hole opened by accident
                      It's just people here taking it personally for no reason, my claim that Turkey is somewhere around 10-12th is totally logical. Would like someone to remind me when was the last time Turkey beat a team around their level since I literally can't remember.
                      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                        It's just people here taking it personally for no reason, my claim that Turkey is somewhere around 10-12th is totally logical. Would like someone to remind me when was the last time Turkey beat a team around their level since I literally can't remember.
                        Logic apparently is that just Larkin alone is good enough for QF.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• The past tells nothing about the future. Its a solid team with 4 NBA players and 3 serious Euroleague players with a very good Guard. The team has weaknesses and Lithuania as well as Germany can indeed be the last station for the team but saying LTU or Germany is favored is nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                            10-12 was realistic in past years and proved by results.

After all you opinion is your opinion, you could say 20-24 also. It's your right

But saying that roster with added Larkin(by far the best EL player) is equal as used to be is nonsence.

Comment

Logic apparently is that just Larkin alone is good enough for QF.
                              If we move non-Slovenians from your roster you are between 20 and 24 place. You wouldn't see tournaments for years.

In fact moving Doncic to Serbia could be enough, Cancar,Tobey and coach could stay

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                The past tells nothing about the future. Its a solid team with 4 NBA players and 3 serious Euroleague players with a very good Guard. The team has weaknesses and Lithuania as well as Germany can indeed be the last station for the team but saying LTU or Germany is favored is nonsense.
                                You constantly tend to overrate an average roster, trying to predict based on your personal opinion and feelings the future results. If someone is way off the reality that's surely not me.
                                1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information