Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EuroLeague Round 17

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Again a bunch of quasi-philosophical mumbo-jumbo. The bottom line is PHYSICAL VIOLENCE! Someone is using violence and force as what, management and coaching tool? Again, I do not expect less from someone who for years supported the famous choking school of coaching.

It has nothing to do with hierarchy, positions that two people hold, etc., politics they support. It's about either being a decent human, or a fucking asshole. How much someone is being paid has nothing to do with that either. Not even going to talk about being illegal. Tell me, do you think that if the player complained and filed a formal appeal with both the club and authorities, that the coach would not be penalized? Of course, he would be. The problem is that players often keep quiet do to the fear of being blacklisted as "difficult to coach", etc. Other players rarely support them too, due to the fear of the coach targeting them, etc.

A person who is in the position of authority, in this case, a coach, actually has bigger responsibility to behave, respect his players, treat them accordingly, be a fucking leader. It is actually very easy to make your point if you are unhappy with a player. He is playing badly? Bench him. He is not listening to your coaching? Kick him out of rotation. He is being a total asshole and detrimental to the team? Cut him. At no point, you should lay your hands on a player unless you are being physically assaulted by one and you are defending yourself. PERIOD!

Everything else is just bullshit and justification of violence.
    I do not expect something else from somebody who support president who was on Interpol wanted list. It is about basic moral values. Our legendary coach except few incidents won more trophies than your club in whole history. Unlike your president except Interpol wanted list, has accused and doubted for many other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    I do not expect something else from somebody who support president who was on Interpol wanted list. It is about basic moral values. Our legendary coach except few incidents won more trophies than your club in whole history. Unlike your president except Interpol wanted list, has accused and doubted for many other things.
    First, I do not support Covic and have been quite open about that a number of times here on the forum. If you would actually get your head out of your ass, you might have noticed that. Unlike you, who is openly proud and supporting a petty bully of a coach. But I guess everything is OK if you are winning. That's why you treated him so well, after he started losing

Ah, the nerve of some people...

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    disgusting.. first, punch in stomach, then push in the back..
    https://twitter.com/FloKurth/status/1474086814793224201
    Wow, player has some nerves. This is such a BS. Fatty had to take the punch back or at least rock solid push back which would be more than enough for out of shape fatty to collapse into his place. To try to justify this is complete BS. Dude can't work as a coach. He is washed out mentally if goes that far. That's the most obvious signs that he doesn't control anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    First, I do not support Covic and have been quite open about that a number of times here on the forum. If you would actually get your head out of your ass, you might have noticed that. Unlike you, who is openly proud and supporting a petty bully of a coach. But I guess everything is OK if you are winning. That's why you treated him so well, after he started losing

Ah, the nerve of some people...
    Yes, I m openly proud for honor to be supporter of club whose coach is Vujosevic, because devotion, commitment, honor and trophies what brought to club. For you I guess he is extreme bully, if Trinchieri is also bully due one incident who is noting special for any reason. Who is bully by personality he probably would not be basketball coach, where is maximum for showing these features crying out on players and pushing of players. I cant tell in other jobs there are a violence in lesser measure. So, I dont know on what foundation is supported notion about bully.

Nemanja, you should stop writing over this issue as you are extremely embarassing yourself. Really, brother. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Wow, player has some nerves. This is such a BS. Fatty had to take the punch back or at least rock solid push back which would be more than enough for out of shape fatty to collapse into his place. To try to justify this is complete BS. Dude can't work as a coach. He is washed out mentally if goes that far. That's the most obvious signs that he doesn't control anything.
    So why then Zelko is the most legendary European basketball coach instead of being killed long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    So why then Zelko is the most legendary European basketball coach instead of being killed long time ago?
    Completely agree. Human hypocrisy is endless. If coach of club which you support, made something like this, story will be, he is wrong, but he is provoked by conduct of player. he gave him opportunity, player missed, he works in difficult circumstances, etc. In other cases we are morally concerned about psychological state of players. i suggest to call International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights .They should react.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234