fen-mon
    zal-bas
    bay-asv
    rmb-mta
    kaz-oly
    efs-fcb
    zen-czv
    alb-mil

Most uncertain games should be Unics Olympiacos, Efes Barcelona and maybe Fenerbahce Monaco.

Unics and Olympiacos are situation after excellent recent results there have been in good shape, I would tell they will both to lose in case they wouldn`t not play against each other. Olympiacos has a easier schedule until half season, they could win in almost every game or in every game .

I expect rise of Milano after very week 3 games. It will be interesting see how many Efes back since start of the season, game against Barcelona who win or lose mostly conditionally of play of opponent. Fenerbahce catches last train, I think they have good chances for win but after this game they need to win few in row, until now Fenerbahce didn`t showed stability, what doesn`t means they will not.

Comment

Csk-pao 80-20
      fen-mon 60-40
      zal-bas 55-45
      bay-asv 55-45
      rmb-mta 75-25
      kaz-oly 55-45
      efs-fcb 55-45
      zen-czv 70-30
      alb-mil 35-65

Comment

At last Djordjevic finished the game without stupid Booker on the court. I hope he learned a lesson for the future

Henry awful creator as always, De Colo in some sort of decline. Guguric shoots decided the game.

No space for much optimism thanks to Kokoskov and Koc, but win is win

Comment

Just looked stats and see Vesely was just 5 assists from triple-double

I am sorry for Bob and his favorite player

Comment

Maccabi played a fantastic game, Real practiced a kind of wrestling in the last quarter and yet maccabi didn't even gain the bonus till the last minute. I don't know how many fouls on Wilbekin have been ignored, I should watch the game again, two of them were transformed in turnovers .

I understand, this is mafia bertomeu's last year and the Spanish teams have to take profit of it. One of them will of course win the title.

I don't know if this competition is worth spending my time watching it. I have to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
              Maccabi played a fantastic game, Real practiced a kind of wrestling in the last quarter and yet maccabi didn't even gain the bonus till the last minute. I don't know how many fouls on Wilbekin have been ignored, I should watch the game again, two of them were transformed in turnovers .

I understand, this is mafia bertomeu's last year and the Spanish teams have to take profit of it. One of them will of course win the title.

I don't know if this competition is worth spending my time watching it. I have to think about it.

And how many fouls did Maccabi made in last Q? It was referring criterium to allow that kind of a game on both sides. Home court is advantage off course in vast majority of games. Real had disastrous shooting night and were still able to win, sign of a great team.

You shouldn’t watch anymore, it’s obviously too stressful for you.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

There is a team without homecourt adventage and refs help and that team is Fener, After Koc came for president,we lost respect that ex-president and Obradovic built before that.

We lost majority of tight games on homecourt during last Obradovic's season and that continued after him

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  There is a team without homecourt adventage and refs help and that team is Fener, After Koc came for president,we lost respect that ex-president and Obradovic built before that.

We lost majority of tight games on homecourt during last Obradovic's season and that continued after him
                  From what I have watched the impression is yes, something has changed for Fener. The team has problems but it is not highly considered and respected. Anyway I am certain that the title this year will be Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                    From what I have watched the impression is yes, something has changed for Fener. The team has problems but it is not highly considered and respected. Anyway I am certain that the title this year will be Spanish.
                    Efes with Sanli would take the title again. Even with decent replace (like Tobey for instance) they would be favorite. But in this situation I agree with you, just I would narrow you prediction on Barca. Real is too weak in backcourt for the title, though backcourt with injured players back is the best in EL.

Comment

All those tough workouts with Toruko at Emirgan Park each summer are really paying off for Sanli.

Comment

Jesus fuck there was no foul on Mirotic Gimme a brake...

On other hand, Jasikevicius screwed big time keeping Hayes on the court in the last minute, he missed both FTs and mentally is the only rookie of Barsa that is not ready to contribute. Sanli, Lapro and Jokubaitis turns out to be great addition.
                        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                        Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Jokubaitis with one miracle after another, LOL

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Well, not a bad game but the major problem of Efes is that no big can stop drives from the forward positions. Efes needs a big who can defend and grab rebounds and the title is available. Dunston fell down four times and allowed 4 easy points. It was a great game but only a rs game. The real game will be in final four. This was a very bad shooting game of Efes but it should have brought back the spirit.

Comment

On other hand, Barsa without 2 key guards...and they are 2 of 3 best Barsa's players. The addition actually turned out to be nice for Barsa and this year they will be stronger in the final 4.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information