No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season, Round:12...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Regular Season, Round:12...

Csk-bay
    fen-efs
    bas-rmb
    alb-mta
    pao-zen
    czv-kaz
    mon-asv
    mil-oly
    fcb-zal

As I see Melih will play this round instead of NT. Maybe I am wrong because don't have much time to read details, job etc...

Comment

Melih's quote:

'Anadolu Efes is a good team'

Ahahahahahaha

They are EL champion you moron and they are not good team but the best until some other team take the crown from them. We could maybe even beat them if you are not in the roster.

Is it possible that such stupid creature live on this planet

Comment

Very curious to watch Oly, they lost surprisingly the game against Pana (Greek championship) playing at home. They missed tons of 3pts (4/27), Walkup was a disaster, Dorsey among the last games played well only against Maccabi.

Comment

CSKA are really struggling this season for some reason...roster is definitely Final 4 quality, yet the team plays without any kind of urgency or flair. They might even miss playoffs if they carry on with this kind of garbage like recently

Comment

At the end of the game the fans booed Djordjevic while going to the locker room and applauded all players
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Djordjevic made again strange decision to stay with Booker and Henry on the court last minutes of the game. We already lost some games that way. Them both are awful clutch players.

We need Barthel ASAP. Maybe he isn't the best player in the world, but for Booker he is genius

Comment

Vintage Nedović in OAKA

Comment

/Shane Larkin goat mode on.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                    Vintage Nedović in OAKA
                    I predicted PAO win this time just because he is back. One of my favorite players

Comment

Well I’ll be damned…
                      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Djordjevic is fired here every Thursday/Friday, but this time I am afraid that his real sack is very close.
                        His El record 3-9 speaks for itself and the way his team lost to efes is unacceptable.

The game reminded me the one against Olympiakos. Against a not unbeatable opponent his players lost again their head completely in the last minutes.

About Maccabi, please cut immediately Kameron Tayror.

Comment

Some reporter asked Djordjevic what Polonara needs to do to have more playing time

Djordjevic mentions the need for offensive rebounds as a factor in playing Booker more

Fener has a Team ORB% of 37.3% with Polonara and 24.1% with Booker

I swear the only reason Djordjevic can land job after job in good European teams is his history as a player (and dumb Presidents / Owners come to think of it)

Source: https://twitter.com/BugraBalaban_/st...66458494271488
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                            Some reporter asked Djordjevic what Polonara needs to do to have more playing time

Djordjevic mentions the need for offensive rebounds as a factor in playing Booker more

Fener has a Team ORB% of 37.3% with Polonara and 24.1% with Booker

I swear the only reason Djordjevic can land job after job in good European teams is his history as a player (and dumb Presidents / Owners come to think of it)

Source: https://twitter.com/BugraBalaban_/st...66458494271488
                            I believe Djorjdevic should be fired, but that last game was not only on him. Vesely loosing his temper didn't help. Guduric scoring only in 3rd Q, being invisible in others, shooting 1/8 for 3 didn't help either. Nando making first 3 and missing all after that...Coach is first to be blamed in situation like that, but players are underperforming, not only because of coach, big time too.

On the other side, how Micic believe that he can play in Nba is beyond me.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

The biggest mistake of Djordjevic is that he still believes in Kokoskov's boys Booker and Henry. Booker will be solved when Barthal back, but Henry is such moron on the court and I don't see any hope about that.

We could have at least 3 more wins without their impact in final minutes and picture of Fener would be quit different.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information