Euroleague Regular Season, Round:12...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I believe Djorjdevic should be fired, but that last game was not only on him. Vesely loosing his temper didn't help. Guduric scoring only in 3rd Q, being invisible in others, shooting 1/8 for 3 didn't help either. Nando making first 3 and missing all after that...Coach is first to be blamed in situation like that, but players are underperforming, not only because of coach, big time too.

On the other side, how Micic believe that he can play in Nba is beyond me.
    Incredibly how you always point to best players and never on idiots in the team

Booker and Henry combined 6 turnovers for instance and you didn't noticed that, but loosing tamper is a problem. come on

BTW one question for you.. How many players in EL can alone lift team from 11 points down to the win? Except Larkin of course
    Last edited by janketa; 11-26-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Incredibly how you always point to best players and never on idiots in the team

Booker and Henry combined 6 turnovers for instance and you didn't noticed that, but loosing tamper is a problem. come on
      I pointed out players, who should have been main weapons for winning a game like that. Vesely had 4 TOs, put himself out of the game by loosing his tamper and was lucky in the end to miss Moerman, because it would have been unsportsmanlike foul, if he had hit him, which was his clear intention. Nando is shooting 30% for 3, his career average is 42%. Incredible shooting slump for a player like him. Guduric, who was few years ago supposedly in a road to be new Bogdan, is total none factor in vast majority of games, but yesterday somehow decided that he has to take 8 3s, even though he was bricking them all night.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

I pointed out players, who should have been main weapons for winning a game like that. Vesely had 4 TOs, put himself out of the game by loosing his tamper and was lucky in the end to miss Moerman, because it would have been unsportsmanlike foul, if he had hit him, which was his clear intention. Nando is shooting 30% for 3, his career average is 42%. Incredible shooting slump for a player like him. Guduric, who was few years ago supposedly in a road to be new Bogdan, is total none factor in vast majority of games, but yesterday somehow decided that he has to take 8 3s, even though he was bricking them all night.
        Then what about Polonara 2/7? that percentage isn't factor at all?

Or for instance De Colo and Vesely combined 51 minutes on the court, while Booker and Henry combined 61 minutes.

There are much more issues to comment imo then always Vesely, de Colo, Guduric. Every player could have bad night, week or month, even best players like Larkin, But when matters they will wake up

Problem with Fener is that morons decided most of the games, players that should be benched in last minutes. That is Kokoskov's fault because he brought them and Djordjevic's fault because he use them in clutch minutes.

But question is does Djordjevic has any other option to avoid that with this roster. I think he could do better in some games but at the end of the day players and their quality decide. Djordjevic outcoached Ataman last night but difference is that Ataman made better roster and he has privilege that players like Larkin and co saved again his ass.

Comment

2/7 from Guduric might have been enough.

Vesely has got 4th foul with technical in 26 minute of the game, so he's the main reason for Booker playing that much.

Kokoskov played much better basketball with worse roster, including your friend Ulanovas.

I agree with you that Larkin decided the game, that's why I'm more critical about Nando&co. than Henry, Booker, Polonara...When things matters, the best players must take things in their hands.

P.s. It's time to forget Kokoskov. Djordjevic knew exactly what kind of roster will he have, when he signed his contract.
          Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-26-2021, 04:06 PM.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

P.s. It's time to forget Kokoskov. Djordjevic knew exactly what kind of roster will he have, when he signed his contract.
            I will start to bash him very soon if he doesn't sign new pg, don't worry

TBH I didn't expect this mediocre peformance of Henry. I didn't follow him to much and expected at least some skillset. But this is awful what he showed. It's not just under perform, this is lack of knowledge

Djordjevic won't have excuse anymore if he gona stay with this roster

Comment

Halftime in Italy, Olympiakos 12/16 3pts!!!

Comment

Olympiacos reminds me of the Greek teams of the old days. Three Greek national team guards dominating in the EL. Exciting to see how Sloukas, Dorsey, Larentzakis are manhandling teams like Milano on their court. They are miles ahead of PAO at the moment who lacks this kind of combination and chemistry.
                PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                  Olympiacos reminds me of the Greek teams of the old days. Three Greek national team guards dominating in the EL. Exciting to see how Sloukas, Dorsey, Larentzakis are manhandling teams like Milano on their court. They are miles ahead of PAO at the moment who lacks this kind of combination and chemistry.
                  Who is 3rd?

Comment

I am starting to consider Messina as mediocre coach. Datome played just 13 minutes, with high percentage and 12 points.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      Who is 3rd?
                      I mentioned all three of them.
                      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                        Larentzakis is not even an average Euroleague player let alone something near elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          Larentzakis is not even an average Euroleague player let alone something near elite level.
                          In terms of talent, I agree with you, in terms of energy in defense and his audacity in the game ..... it is above average for sure.
                          I think many times for the opponent attackers ...... it is like an annoying horsefly ...
                          Last edited by zubitos; 11-27-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

After the bad defeat with Panathinaikos for the Greek championship ..... the team reacted and made a very good appearance today ....... I have said it before, Olympiacos plays beautiful basketball and this is what pleases us the most of all. Today we were awesome offensively in the first half (60 points) and awesome defensively in the second half (27 points). Now we have Unics away ...... which in the last games shows team for final four ..... difficult game, but Olympiacos shows that it fights all the games.

Comment

Originally posted by zubitos View Post
                              In terms of talent, I agree with you, in terms of energy in defense and his audacity in the game ..... it is above average for sure.
                              I think many times for the opponent attackers ...... it is like an annoying horsefly ...
                              Yeah he is a good defender but this is nothing special for you Greeks but comparing him with older day guards like Diamantidis is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Yeah he is a good defender but this is nothing special for you Greeks but comparing him with older day guards like Diamantidis is nonsense.
                                Ok we said that he is playing with heart, nothing special except that.
                                compare to Diamantidis.......we compare day with night...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information