---------------------------
    kaz-alb
    efs-mon
    zen-mil
    zal-fen
    oly-mta
    bas-csk
    asv-fcb

What a quick turn around for Unics. Down at least 18 and got it back to being tied. Super Mario to the rescue?
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

I guess it's Kokoskov's fault that we gave up 86 points to worst team in the Euroleague (although we are making a bid for that). It's obvious players don't believe in Djordjevic

About the offense watch this. It's unbearable

Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Who is the best player in a Zalgiris-Fener game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
          I joked about Ulanavos in the injury thread, but I have him in my starting lineup in EFC game. Two good games in a row. Will he keep it up?
          Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
            Kalnietis with the first career euroleague double double.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
              it was his assist career high as well
              <-link to video
              http://bit.ly/bg3272
              http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

What a win and what a performance for Olympiacos......my pleasure is not only for the win and the performance but after last 3 years we've seeing good basketball.
                This team always had structure and principles regardless of the roaster......but last 3 years was something else......we finally are back regardless the results we are back to beautiful basketball and we love this group of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                  Nice try, but not Kalnietis was clearly the most valuable player in the winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by yessuz View Post
                    it was his assist career high as well
                    In Euroleague yes, but he had 15 assists in a Eurocup game last season.

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      I guess it's Kokoskov's fault that we gave up 86 points to worst team in the Euroleague (although we are making a bid for that). It's obvious players don't believe in Djordjevic

About the offense watch this. It's unbearable

https://twitter.com/ugurozan/status/1461792906889605120
                      First of all Zalgiris isn't anymore the worst team in EL and next rounds will show that

Tonight game was defensively bad first of all.

This video just shows Booker(Kokoskov's boy) stupidity, nothing else. Low post is regular set that every team use, but you need players for that. 65-38-90 is quit decent offensive percentage. Defense was problem.

I am not satisfied with coaching tonight, Melih's 16 minutes is defensive suicide, I would like to see much more Hazer on the court
                      Last edited by janketa; 11-20-2021, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        First of all Zalgiris isn't anymore the worst team in EL and next rounds will show that

This video just shows Booker(Kokoskov's boy) stupidity, nothing else. Low post is regular set that every team use, but you need players for that. 65-38-90 is quit decent offensive percentage. Defense was problem.

I am not satisfied with coaching tonight, Melih's 16 minutes is defensive suicide, I would like to see much more Hazer on the court
                        Yes, Zdovc was very lucky that his predecessor has build that much better roster than Kokoskov. Just imagine how fucked would have Zalgiris been with Fener's roster. If Kokoskov at least left Ulanovas in Fener.

You might be right that Zalgiris is not the worst team anymore.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post

Scoring 75 against this Zalgiris team is unacceptable, unless it's a low pace game. We scored like 10 points when the game had already ended anyways, it was a 20 points game

Video shows how stagnant, static, unplanned the offense is. 3-4 players just watch the player with the ball, all game long, not only in this one

Playing Melih, Ahmet, Shayok, Şehmus together was absolutely a terrible idea even though Şehmus has been good
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

lol, Lorenzo Brown MVP of the week. Everyone becomes GOAT after leaving FB.

Comment

Olympiakos highly criticized before the match, I was certain for their reaction and victory. Moreover Maccabi spent a lot of energy against Monaco.

The fact that the team managed to reduce somewhat the enormous gap is a positive factor. Who knows, it might count at the end.

Caloiaro and Taylor, 0 points against Monaco+first half against Oly. A problem to be solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information