Euroleague Regular Season, Round:11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Yes, Zdovc was very lucky that his predecessor has build that much better roster than Kokoskov. Just imagine how fucked would have Zalgiris been with Fener's roster. If Kokoskov at least left Ulanovas in Fener.

You might be right that Zalgiris is not the worst team anymore.
    You are geting older Bob, as soon as you are changing your attitudes. Ulanovas is 30/31/73 player and after one decent game you lift him on the throne. For Guduric were quit different standards, even 3 good games and better numbers were not enough for good evaluation from you

Double standards as usual

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post

Playing Melih, Ahmet, Shayok, Şehmus together was absolutely a terrible idea even though Şehmus has been good
      Decline started in 2nd qt when he put Melih on ther court, the defense fell apart. You can score 100 pionts but with bad defense opponent will score more

I will not defend Djordjevic anymore. I defended him just because feeling that this clown won't be part of the serious game plan anymore, but this was obviously an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        You are geting older Bob, as soon as you are changing your attitudes. Ulanovas is 30/31/73 player and after one decent game you lift him on the throne. For Guduric were quit different standards, even 3 good games and better numbers were not enough for good evaluation from you

Double standards as usual
        Ulanovas was better than all Fener players yesterday.

I didn't even mention Guduric, no need for that.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

im hoping djordjevics dreams are tormented by polonara. im not sure how anyone can defend this moron. i simply dont have any more words to say.
          FENER
          cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
          calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
            I guess it's Kokoskov's fault that we gave up 86 points to worst team in the Euroleague (although we are making a bid for that).
            Panathinaikos would like to have a word with you.
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Ulanovas was better than all Fener players yesterday.

I didn't even mention Guduric, no need for that.
              Nando was better then Ulanovas.

About Guduric here you are:
              How is Guduric having good numbers? He’s scoring 4 points less, he had 3 good games in the season.
              So in your world one game is bigger then 3 bravo genius
              As you see Guduric is mentioned couple times but I can't quote all psots.
              Last edited by janketa; 11-21-2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                im hoping djordjevics dreams are tormented by polonara. im not sure how anyone can defend this moron. i simply dont have any more words to say.
                Why just Djordjevic is moron? Why not Gherardini and Koc? I remember YOU are one that asked me to move picture of ex president. Title is won during his presidency.

Is Koc better?
                Last edited by janketa; 11-21-2021, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Nando was better then Ulanovas.

About Guduric here you are:

So in your world one game is bigger then 3 bravo genius
                  As you see Guduric is mentioned couple times but I can't quote all psots.
                  Guduric is averaging less than 8 points, half of his games being disastrous. Who cares about %, if he's shooting so little. He's bad, like more or less everyone in Fener.

Ulanovas has played for winning team, so my vote goes for him.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Guduric is averaging less than 8 points, half of his games being disastrous. Who cares about %, if he's shooting so little. He's bad, like more or less everyone in Fener.

Ulanovas has played for winning team, so my vote goes for him.
                    Hahaha. No comment

Comment

Why just Djordjevic is moron? Why not Gherardini and Koc? I remember YOU are one that asked me to move picture of ex president. Title is won during his presidency.

Is Koc better?
                      ali koc is to blame for all this mess. he didnt do anything he said he would do. i never imagined hed become such a terrible president.
                      FENER
                      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information