Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 10th WABA U18 Championship [Jul 30 - Aug 3 Yemen]

Quote Originally Posted by interxavierxxx
    Mohsena, will the Asian Youth Championship be broadcast via TV? If so, which station will broadcast it in Iran? I sure hope the Arab countries' TV stations covers them, I wanna record these matches.
    hi, as usual IRIB 3 will broadcast all Iran's matches. (and maybe some important matches like final and semifinals)

but i remember some news about negotiations between FIBA-Asia and IRIB to broadcast every matches.

anyway, Azadi stadium is not very far from my house i can watch any match i want !

Quote Originally Posted by daniab
    LOL.
    See...you know nothing about this tournament man.
    Against syria,the 2 americans didnt play and if they play,they could beat you so easily,Check ur infos before posting. and by the way you just beat them by 5 or 6pts.And those 2 americans are 3/4 the yemeni team.U can ask mohsen and whom watch them.

SHAME ON YOU , if you want to quote from my words you should quote the whole phrase , not to pick one word and delete the rest of the meaning , putting your words in other peoples mouth , then accusing them accordingly is not a nice thing to do , I didn't write we beated them in this tournament , here is my words :

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Digger
    daniab

Syria & Iran are the only 2 teams who beated Yemen (“ with the two aver aged Americans playing”) .. Iran in this tournament.. and Syria ten days ago in Arab championship ,Morocco.
    >
    Syria beated Yemen with the two over aged Americans playing in Yemen's team , in Morocco, Arab Championship , ten days before this tournament, the score were 104-99 for Syria , all the Arab delegations attended this match and all the Arabic media talked about this match having two overaged suspected to be Americans in the Yemeni team , and after watching this game they faired a complain against their participation and thats what happened they didn't play in second round and the rest of the tournament , maybe you are the one who need to chick info but checked or not I don't care , just don't miss treat the quote button.
    >
    Last edited by Gold Digger; 08-04-2008 at 08:27 PM.

[QUOTE=Gold Digger]SHAME ON YOU , if you want to quote from my words you should quote the whole phrase , not to pick one word and delete the rest of the meaning , putting your words in other peoples mouth , then accusing them accordingly is not a nice thing to do , I didn't write we beated them in this tournament , here is my words

Syria beated Yemen with the two over aged Americans playing in Yemen's team , in Morocco, Arab Championship , ten days before this tournament, the score were 104-99 for Syria , all the Arab delegations attended this match and all the Arabic media talked about this match having two overaged suspected to be Americans in the Yemeni team , and after watching this game they faired a complain against their participation and thats what happened they didn't play in second round and the rest of the tournament , maybe you are the one who need to chick info but checked or not I don't care , just don't miss treat the quote button.
    >
    sorry sorry man,
    i thought you were talking about Waba.
    Im so sorry my friend i didnt pay attention,i just read it quickly and i thought its waba.i hope you will accept my apology.Its my fault.
    takre care.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

daniab

It’s OK forget it , take care
    Last edited by Gold Digger; 08-05-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts

Braking news

According to Syrian TV interview with Syrian Coach George Zedan, there were a draw after WABA Games , to distribute WABA qualifiers on the previously set Asian Groups , RESULTS;

Syria to 4th Group
    Jordan to 2nd Group
    Lebanon to 3rd Group

Accordingly the Final shapes of the Groups is this :
    A) China - Japan - Hong Kong - India
    B) Korea - Saudi Arabia - Kazakhstan - Jordan
    C) Chinese Taipei - Philippines - UAE - Lebanon
    D) Iran - Uzbekistan - Malaysia - Syria

>

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Digger
    Braking news

According to Syrian TV interview with Syrian Coach George Zedan, there were a draw after WABA Games , to distribute WABA qualifiers on the previously set Asian Groups , RESULTS;

Syria to 4th Group
    Jordan to 2nd Group
    Lebanon to 3rd Group

Accordingly the Final shapes of the Groups is this :
    A) China - Japan - Hong Kong - India
    B) Korea - Saudi Arabia - Kazakhstan - Jordan
    C) Chinese Taipei - Philippines - UAE - Lebanon
    D) Iran - Uzbekistan - Malaysia - Syria

>
    I think it bad news for Jordan in the Death Group.
    But I think it is not a good news of Syria in the same group of the host Iran.
    Why the rule was change???

Lebanon NT

Syria NT

Iran NT

Yemen NT

Jordan NT
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Quote Originally Posted by FEIFEI
    I think it bad news for Jordan in the Death Group.
    But I think it is not a good news of Syria in the same group of the host Iran.
    Why the rule was change???
    For Jordan yes I agree , But for Syria actually this Group (D) is OK but our chances in leading the Group (C) would have been better , taking 2nd round in consideration ,
    I don't think the roles changed because from the 1st day of this tournament there were that talking about the set distribution of qualifiers will not be attended , in order to prevent faking meetings .
    >

Imad qahwash a new player to join the jordanian NT,the guy is playing in the NCAA with central arkansas.
    Now im pretty sure imad is overaged why ? bcz he played 1 season in the NCAA and we all know that the age allowed to play in the NCAA is 18 years and up so hes 19 years now.which doesnt allow him to play in Asia U18.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=37025
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Quote Originally Posted by daniab
    Imad qahwash a new player to join the jordanian NT,the guy is playing in the NCAA with central arkansas.
    Now im pretty sure imad is overaged why ? bcz he played 1 season in the NCAA and we all know that the age allowed to play in the NCAA is 18 years and up so hes 19 years now.which doesnt allow him to play in Asia U18.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=37025
    imad qahwash is 21 years old ,born april 14 1987 !!!!!
    Add him on facebook to see it by your eyes http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1436940065

I predict he will change his birthday very soon !!! bench of liars.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567