No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season, Round:10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost hopefully Kalinic's injury is minor and will be back soon, but I had a great Draft Kings team with him in it. Feel bad for Red Star today.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

I try to stay calm and wait for the day Djordjevic will be fired
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Djordjevics countdown has started. Sehmus Hazer on the other hand gives me hope with his defensive upside and driving ability. He cant make good decisions and has no feelings in his fingers at all but still he is very useful due to his energy. Every Turkish basketball fan should kiss my hands of thankfulness for Sengün, Kabaca and Hazer. Without my team there would be no guy now.

Comment

I won 100 Euros btw with Zalgiris, Real and Bayern. Easiest money of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Yeah, lucky you

Rsg-10/16-17.11.21

zal-pao +4
            asv-rmb +2
            bay-fen +2
            bas-czv +2
            zen-alb +11
            kaz-mil -8
            efs-oly +7
            mta-mon +7
            fcb-csk +5

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
              Yeah, lucky you
              Interbasket doesnt give me money, so I can be more brave.

Comment

We have probably the worst pg in EL and that is the problem.

I think Djordjevic is on the right path but this will be mission impossible with this roster. We need new pg asap

(35/32/53 , 3.5ass per 27 minutes) pg is a shame for any team

Comment

I think Djordjevic is on the right path but this will be mission impossible with this roster. We need new pg asap

Fener has top 5 roster, but Djordevic is clueless. Nothing new.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                    Fener has top 5 roster, but Djordevic is clueless. Nothing new.
                    With decent pg maybe top5, but in this condition far from that

What Djordjevic should do? To step up on the court and take the ball, make triples, assists and layups instead of Henry?

It's not Djordjevic's fault but players who miss open shoots. Kokoskov's boys

Comment

With decent pg maybe top5, but in this condition far from that

What Djordjevic should do? To step up on the court and take the ball, make triples, assists and layups instead of Henry?

It's not Djordjevic's fault but players who miss open shoots. Kokoskov's boys
                      How players, who were great last year, suddenly forgot to play?
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Djordjevic was spoiled working with Teodosic for so long. When you're used to a point guard who makes everyone else on the team better and can magic things up out of nothing, I'd imagine it's quite a big adjustment when you no longer have a player like that on your team.

Congrats!

Comment

KENDRICK PERRY is the worst pg in EL.

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Comment

I feel bad for my Fener friends in this forum. They really don't deserve this situation. With new coach or not I still think this team is able to be very competitive with one addition.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure having one of the best Euroleague PGs as a great defender with very high assist numbers and using him as a pick and roll creator within an extremely static and predictable offense has nothing to do with our terrible offense
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                How players, who were great last year, suddenly forgot to play?
                                We absolutely have a better roster than last year, but the dumbfuck NEVER uses them properly. We make a great run with Polonara but he brings Booker back because he's an obsessive idiot. I'm fairly certain no other coach in Euroleague would start Henry, Vesely and Booker together - THREE players with a shaky or non-existent 3PT shooting
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information