No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season, Round:10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am curious how my friend vivo will react after this game...

Comment

• Bartzikas ball moviment vs sfairo individualism. The simple and predictable story of a massacre

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
        Yeah I am sure all of these are mediocre players and not capable to adapt, even though some played well with both Obradovic and Kokoskov, who are like polar opposites in their approach.

Player 3P% Last Year 3P% This Year 2P% Last Year 2P% This Year
        De Colo 40% 29% 59% 52%
        Henry 33% 32% 51% 36%
        Pierre 42% 35% 61% 56%
        Shayok - 21% - 56%
        Guduric 42% 42% 49% 48%
        Polonara 44% 23% 57% 67%
        Vesely 0% 25% 68% 60%
        Booker 37% 37% 59% 54%

I am sure there's no other, simpler explanation about the abysmal team offense and personal stats we see

Oh wait, there is

The team isn't a one-man show because it's now not a show rather a circus in offense lmao. No one is sure what they need to do and if the opponents take away 2-3 simple plays from us we die
        It's not only about worse efficiency, points are way down too.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          I am curious how my friend vivo will react after this game...
          At least Janketa is satisfied with Djordevic. Henry fucked up everything again.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            At least Janketa is satisfied with Djordevic. Henry fucked up everything again.
            The situation is now very very interesting. The Turkish currency is in downfall and they gave Djordjevic a 3 years contract (I heard something like 2+1) When I demanded sustainability and financial discipline most of the fans I had talked to replied something like "we are Fenerbahce". I am curious how they are going to solve this problem now.

Comment

• Oh dear..who would've though Fenerfahce of all people could stoop this low lol

Comment

• Move to the round 11 thread to discuss round 11 please

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information