Bayern-Fenerbahce
    Baskonia-C.Zvezda
    Zenit-Alba
    Kazan-Milan
    Efes-Olympiacos
    Maccabi-Monaco
    Barcelona-Cska

without mitrovic for zvezda in spain..
    so if we had a chance against baskonia, now it is gone ..
    he was best on yesterdays game against partizan, but punter hurt his eye in one of duel in last q..

unreal that since begining of the season(almost 2 months), we still didnt play even one game without less then 2 missing players per game..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      he was best on yesterdays game against partizan, but punter hurt his eye in one of duel in last q..

unreal that since begining of the season(almost 2 months), we still didnt play even one game without less then 2 missing players per game..
      Still think you could beat Baskonia. Baskonia not exactly setting the world on fire.
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Mitrovic is crucial for us in this rotation. This absence really hurts and is extremely frustrating for all of us. He plays basket of his career at the moment. A lot of minutes for Kuzmic upcoming. It is like it is. 40min of fight and let's see the outcome afterwards.

Comment

+1
          Still have guys who could steal a win from Spain;
          Kuzmic, Kalinic, Wolters, Dobric, Ivanovic...
          By the way, it will be interesting to see the first reaction of Baskonia players with Spahija.

Comment

I have limited trust in Neven, Dusko is way better coach in my opinion. Seems to be a desparation move but it's a fact that they are underperforming. I had very good feeling about this Baskonia who could be a very grinding uncomfortable opponent but they played bad. Dusko took a Spanish title and it will be in golden letters forever in their team's history. But yeah, you are right, a coaching change brings often tectonic short-term mental changes for players who have to prove themselves in front of new coach so I'm a little curious how this will look tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post

Yeah but there is some light at the end of the tunnel, according to some players there are real chances that White will join team for 7-10 days.

Comment

Are PAO gonna be the ones to provide an early Christmas present to Zalgiris?

Comment

I have made my mind. Pao and Zalgiris are hardly Eurocup level teams and Petrou is the most overrated guy in EL.

Comment

PapaG forget how to shoot the ball. Not one shot in the first half. He ought to dominate Zalgiris big men inside.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      I have made my mind. Pao and Zalgiris are hardly Eurocup level teams and Petrou is the most overrated guy in EL.
                      You still having nightmares about his shooting?

Comment

I hate these weeks with two games, fuck it.

Comment

Zalgiris is a mess, but a win is a win. Congrats all fans, rough period. Now some reserves should be evident. Some players will play better. Ulanovas finally shows life. Tyler Cavanaugh playing well recently. Blazevic look good. But Zalgiris doesn't have a single solid PG. Last three additions don't make any sense. Dragic gives little now and zero long term. Webster is not EL material. Miniotas also not EL material. The biggest problem of Zalgiris is GM, he's completely clueless and lost since there's no Jasikevicius.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                            +1
                            Still have guys who could steal a win from Spain;
                            Kuzmic, Kalinic, Wolters, Dobric, Ivanovic...
                            By the way, it will be interesting to see the first reaction of Baskonia players with Spahija.
                            it seems wolters was also injured during the match with partizan, and now kalinic injured in first q..
                            some deep black magic shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                              You still having nightmares about his shooting?
                              He has the feeling of Balbay in his fingers. It looks so ugly but he can defend, I cant deny it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information