NBA Figuring It Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Figuring It Out

Finally, NBA seem to move the right direction. There's no Harden's "head up" fouls called anymore. Or that crazy hunting for fouls while shooting threes. NBA teams scoring 4.3ppg less this season and defensive players are having more freedom to actually play the D. We all know that these changes was much needed. What is also interesting that NBA changed the ball from Spalding to Wilson and many players struggle to shoot it! I think all this is for the better, because at some point NBA regular season was nearly unwatchable. We need contact, we need defence, we need real ball game. "Abnormal" moves will no longer be awarded with FTs. Lillard already crying about it I welcome these chances, much needed. Here's how abnormal moves look:

LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

For me also nr. 3 is no foul of defensive player. The problem with this regulation is that difference between version 2 and 3 is free interpretation of refs.

But of course you are right, it's much more fun to watch NBA this season because of stop of scorer's protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      Finally, NBA seem to move the right direction. There's no Harden's "head up" fouls called anymore. Or that crazy hunting for fouls while shooting threes. NBA teams scoring 4.3ppg less this season and defensive players are having more freedom to actually play the D. We all know that these changes was much needed. What is also interesting that NBA changed the ball from Spalding to Wilson and many players struggle to shoot it! I think all this is for the better, because at some point NBA regular season was nearly unwatchable. We need contact, we need defence, we need real ball game. "Abnormal" moves will no longer be awarded with FTs. Lillard already crying about it I welcome these chances, much needed. Here's how abnormal moves look:
      io games
      https://twitter.com/NBAOfficial/stat...o9zznivoev48do
      y’all are the best league for this

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information