Euroleague Regular Season: Round 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    Damn it, loose by 1 point, dam damn damn...
    lolol

Comment

Was it so difficult to watch again the last shot so as to verify if Maccabi's player was fouled or not? A ridiculous TV coverage, evidently the domestic TV decides what to show and what not to show. Hope that with bertomeu's sack the things will improve a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        lolol
        Nothing to laugh about. I didn't laugh when Fener lost by hair, or when Efes was blown out.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
          Was it so difficult to watch again the last shot so as to verify if Maccabi's player was fouled or not? A ridiculous TV coverage, evidently the domestic TV decides what to show and what not to show. Hope that with bertomeu's sack the things will improve a lot.
          He probably was, but that's Lamonica...he already gave us ball, he wouldn't do anything else. Defense was Ok, thanks to Perkins, even though we are still vulnerable from 3p. But Maccabi needs another assistant coach, for offence dammit. Why the hell there are no sets for Scottie? Nunnaly gave his worst game of the season, all of a sudden. Reynolds let himself being driven out of balance by CSKAs dirty game. Caloiaro misses open threes. Ziv's turnover wasn't one - his opponent was still damn moving. Lots of things gone bad way, but we have a good team.
          Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 11-11-2021, 07:36 PM.
          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Papapetrou be like

Comment

Papapetrous shooting motion gives me cancer.

Comment

Papapetrou is quite the opposite what Diamantidis was.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Papapetrou be like
                  Haha. Those look like Galatasaray colours.

Comment

mta offensive org= wilbekin one man show, as last action perfectly showed

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                      mta offensive org= wilbekin one man show, as last action perfectly showed
                      Last action showed that you have Nunnally too and prior to that Williams.. Good luck with them and god help you. ex Fener guys

btw I think Maccabi is well coached team. But roster isn't my cup of tea

Comment

Just watched the highlights of Alba-Efes. Efes seems like giving some signals back to beast mode..? The guys who watched the whole game, opinions please...

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                          Just watched the highlights of Alba-Efes. Efes seems like giving some signals back to beast mode..? The guys who watched the whole game, opinions please...
                          Pleiss is top EL center and more then good replace for Sanli. Problem is that he is not reliable because he is prone to injuries. Dunston and Petrusev are 2nd tier, even having Micic, Larkin and Simon beside

This is the first time Ataman gave him 1st center role and that gave the result. 2nd factor is Kruno in regular mode and that is the main difference compared to previous games

Larkin is on 30% of his true capacity

Comment

1st quarter Efes played bad, from 2nd quarter (or last minute of 1st quareter if I recall right) when 2nd unit came in they played much better and made big difference in 3min by Micic running wild. This decided game. If those crazy shots wouldn't have fallen it would have gotten ugly again.

Kruno looks bad to me. He will need time to adapt, but he had unnecessary turnovers, seems to be slower than usual and has big problems under pressure bringing ball up. But on other side he will just get better as he is too good to not make difference if healthy.

Speaking about Larkin I don't rule out possibility that he can score 35 points in a game but generally he is everything but on 30% capacity in my opinion. This now is his reality last 18 months. Same goes for Micic who is just productive when he has 15 posessions per quarter. The crucial misunderstanding of Efes problems is that it's not the bigs but the guards who cause the problems and the adaption of the opponents on their driving lanes - if this is combined with one of the trio Beaubois, Simon, Pleiss is not hitting from outside they are in serious problems. First team who played this good was Real from game 2 of the playoffs, second was CSKA in 2nd half of F4 and now more and more teams understand that you can heavily destroy their conception if you pack and gamble. If they shoot like yesterday it's not worth even trying but it's the most promising result to try.

I've read here that Larkin is European Jordan and that Micic is European Kyrie Irving but on other hand they are just two overrated slashers that will never ever anywhere have a simmilar role like in Efes. For the good sake of the respective teams.

Efes is very talented offensively but you have to play Micic hard and distract him, annoy him and punch him and you did 90% of the job as Efes is even more dependant on him than last year.
                            Fener at this moment of the season is a dream to watch compared to Efes.

By the way I think that Ataman has no capacity and role management is too much developed in favour of Micic and to lesser extent Larkin that things can seriously change.

I would love to see play off series Efes - Fener this year. Would be clash of systems and with packed arenas in both sides a joy for neutral fans.

Comment

@janketa,
                              @Katastroika;
                              Thank you guys for nice analyses and giving your time.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                                Last action showed that you have Nunnally too and prior to that Williams.. Good luck with them and god help you. ex Fener guys

btw I think Maccabi is well coached team. But roster isn't my cup of tea
                                guess u didnt read me before. williams is a dramatic player,imo. Nunnally nothing more than a good shooter. this is a less than av team coached by a defensive oriented coach who is unable to org offensive actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information