Crvena Zvezda- ASVEL45-55
    Alba-Efes 30-70
    Pana-UNICS 60-40
    Barca-Basconia 70-30
    Zenit-Oly 55-45
    Fener-Milano 60-40
    Monaco-Bayern 50-50
    Real-Zalgiris 99-1
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 11-11-2021, 03:25 AM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Milutinov and Shengelia have returned recently, I don't think Maccabi can win this game.

Olympiakos has 6 victories but all of them are domestic ones. It will be verified soon if they can play the same dirty defense outside Athens (and above all if the referees will tolerate it).

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      Olympiakos has 6 victories but all of them are domestic ones. It will be verified soon if they can play the same dirty defense outside Athens (and above all if the referees will tolerate it).
      I don't think that Olympiacos plays ''dirty'' defence. You can say ''aggresive'', you can say ''doggy style'' but not ''dirty'' because dirty means that they do 10 fouls and maybe the refs are giving 5 of them.

I refer you to the statements of Zvevdan Mitrovic after the last game with Monaco:

"First, congrats to Olympiacos. We played one quarter tonight, and after that, Olympiacos started to play really perfect defense: amazing, aggressive, clean, without contacts, without fouls. They stopped us we could not score anything inside the paint. And in the second half, we missed all our threes.

Comment

I just saw that Oly played 6 domestic games. This El schedule is awful

Comment

Who is tired of that PC nonsense?

Laso about Zalgiris:

Zalgiris is a well-built team. They have two good guards in Lekavicius and Kalnietis, plus the arrival of Webster, who can also play point. They are a group of players with strong character. We cannot forget about Nebo, a very athletic player, fast and energetic. Zalgiris is a complete team which we have to respect, because they play good basketball and will make us be focused from the beginning."

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post

Laso about Zalgiris:

Zalgiris is a well-built team. They have two good guards in Lekavicius and Kalnietis, plus the arrival of Webster, who can also play point. They are a group of players with strong character. We cannot forget about Nebo, a very athletic player, fast and energetic. Zalgiris is a complete team which we have to respect, because they play good basketball and will make us be focused from the beginning."
            Haha good point

Not just Zalgiris but this is present in every quote prior the game

Comment

Laso about Zalgiris:

Just being polite, it’s not PC , it’s common in sports matchups, mutual respect it’s the best way to play competitive games, in my opinion at least.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                I just saw that Oly played 6 domestic games. This El schedule is awful
                Milano also 6, maccabi, asvel 5

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  Just being polite, it’s not PC , it’s common in sports matchups, mutual respect it’s the best way to play competitive games, in my opinion at least.
                  Agree

Comment

Laso about Zalgiris:

Who in their right mind will go ahead and trash an opponent before a game?
                    Past posts of yours show that you are very upset with general decency but always remember: "Keep your words sweet, you might have to eat them"

It costs nothing to praise your opponent. It shows good sportsmanship *and* if you win then well...you won over a good team.
                    On the other hand, it costs a lot to talk shit and then lose.
                    Absolutely no point in picking the latter strategy.
                    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                      Who in their right mind will go ahead and trash an opponent before a game?
                      Past posts of yours show that you are very upset with general decency but always remember: "Keep your words sweet, you might have to eat them"

It costs nothing to praise your opponent. It shows good sportsmanship *and* if you win then well...you won over a good team.
                      On the other hand, it costs a lot to talk shit and then lose.
                      Absolutely no point in picking the latter strategy.
                      What? Where did I say trash?
                      You can be very polite without voluntarily saying ridiculous phrases like:

well-built team - when everybody knows that it is not well built (actually even terribly built)
                      they play good basketball - when they play bad basketball.
                      Zalgiris is a complete team - when they are clearly missing from complete team.

And no not mix decency with PC nonsense, those are two different things, like I said - you can be decent without volantarily saying these 3 ridiculous and clearly untruthful phrases.

Same answers for you guys. You can be very polite without saying ridiculous and obviously untruthfull things.
                      Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                      Agree

Comment

As expected, tough game in Moscow. Damn Faried plays bushido, not basketball...We still in the game, despite bad 3point shooting and frigging Lamonica, who invented Caloiaro's foul...Maccabi needs to calm down and we can pull it off.

BTW, Milutionov doesn't play so far, so it is a bit easier on Zizic.
                        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Good to see Grigonis back playing again.

Comment

What? Where did I say trash?
                            You can be very polite without voluntarily saying ridiculous phrases like:

well-built team - when everybody knows that it is not well built (actually even terribly built)
                            they play good basketball - when they play bad basketball.
                            Zalgiris is a complete team - when they are clearly missing from complete team.

And no not mix decency with PC nonsense, those are two different things, like I said - you can be decent without volantarily saying these 3 ridiculous and clearly untruthful phrases.

Same answers for you guys. You can be very polite without saying ridiculous and obviously untruthfull things.
                            Please tell us what comments Laso should have made. And if you want, tell him too, for the next time

Of course, I've picked the wrong option between Žižić and Reynolds

Comment

Damn it, loose by 1 point, dam damn damn...
                              Nunnaly, WTF... And as I said twenty times, why the hell Caloiaro gets so much minutes when he can't shoot.
                              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information