Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys do you know where can I watch the replay(for FREE) of the games of Iran last FIBA world cup particularly Iran vs Spain and Iran vs France.
    Thanks.

Comment

• Nice memory for fantastic games
      Live to love... Dich vu bao cao thue | Dich vu ke toan thue | Dich vu quyet toan thue

Comment

• Originally posted by Herkus View Post
        It's amazing how the rest of the basketball world hasn't moved from where it stood at 22 years a go.
        In 1992 Olympics in barcelona for the first time US gathered their best ever squad made up of best players at that time in NBA. They crushed every team. Only a handfull of europeans played in NBA back then. 22 years on, every major basketball nation in the world has more than a few players in NBA. Yet the result is all the same.
        My question: where did it go wrong for other teams that they are so powerless against US?
        By no means I'm blaming US, but do you think europeans and other continents' teams are doing something fundamentally wrong if the gap in 22 years hasn't decreased?
        USA has a very large population, 300 over million. If whole of Europe's best players vs USA team it would be pretty close.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information