What's the real score? real measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jesronne View Post
    lets see if he can impose his height when he enters the PBA.... ... i hope Barako could get him... they need the likes of jervy...
    who knows? he might become our local charles barkley

Comment

• lets just hope that jervy and rico will go to a team that really needs a big man...

Comment

• I hope Rico will change his mind and join the SBP team.

Worst case scenario for Jervy is he turns out to be like Jondan Salvador. Best case would be he'd become another Enrico Villanueva.

Comment

• Originally posted by regierr View Post
          I hope Rico will change his mind and join the SBP team.

Worst case scenario for Jervy is he turns out to be like Jondan Salvador. Best case would be he'd become another Enrico Villanueva.
          I feel Jervy could be a better player than Enrico Villanueva
          Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

• Originally posted by thadzonline View Post
            I feel Jervy could be a better player than Enrico Villanueva
            He's leading the PBL in the MVP Race after averaging 18.3 ppg, 9.0 rpg, and 49 FG% this Conference.

He's only playing 26.4 mpg/minutes per game, and Hapee is no longer a dominant team after Norwood, Borboran, Rodriguez were drafted in the PBA Last Year.

I agree with your posts that Jervy has the chance to be a better player than Villanueva in the PBA.
            Last edited by Lebron23; 05-10-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovejones View Post
              well, he doesn't have the hops of the former local charles barkley - noli locsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovejones View Post
                That is a possibility. I hope he also develop a lethal 3 point shot, so he can be a real deal^^

Comment

• The nba is now listing their players without shoes. Luka doncic was measured at 6'6.75" just rounded up to 6'7". Same with Derrick Rose 6'1.5" rounded up to 6'2".LeBron James 6'8.5" to 6'9". Kyle Kuzma at 6'8". Jordan, Barkley would be listed at 6'5" if they play in today's nba. They were both measured at 6'4 3/4" in the 1992 Olympics. Scottie Pippen at 6'7.5" and Dennis Rodman 6'6". The late Kobe Bryant was measured by his wife at 6'4.75" back in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                    The nba is now listing their players without shoes. Luka doncic was measured at 6'6.75" just rounded up to 6'7". Same with Derrick Rose 6'1.5" rounded up to 6'2".LeBron James 6'8.5" to 6'9". Kyle Kuzma at 6'8". Jordan, Barkley would be listed at 6'5" if they play in today's nba. They were both measured at 6'4 3/4" in the 1992 Olympics. Scottie Pippen at 6'7.5" and Dennis Rodman 6'6". The late Kobe Bryant was measured by his wife at 6'4.75" back in 2014
                    And Dwight Howard is only 6'9''

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                      And Dwight Howard is only 6'9''
                      Yes, the nba now have strict height measurements.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information