Josh Giddey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Giddey Thread

Australia's next big thing. If this guy is NT patriot, boomers will be alright in upcoming decade. Giddey is really good, I would call him basketball prodigy. Not as good as Doncic, but still prodigy. Amazing court vision, can do a lot with the ball with such size. One of the best NBA rookies.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Giddey is my favorite NBA rookie this year. I would make a case for saying that he is upcoming best passer in the planet. Luka has magic overall in his game, this guy on other hand is more magical passer than Luka. So much fundamentals. Watching Giddey playing basketball is like watching Hitchcocks movies.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      Giddey is my favorite NBA rookie this year. I would make a case for saying that he is upcoming best passer in the planet. Luka has magic overall in his game, this guy on other hand is more magical passer than Luka. So much fundamentals. Watching Giddey playing basketball is like watching Hitchcocks movies.
      Great vision and passing, especially considering he is at 2,03 playing a point guard. Lacks explosiveness to beat his defenders in ISO plays and shooting is not there yet, but great upside.

Comment

While he may not be on the same level as players like Luka Dončić, he is still considered a basketball prodigy with great potential. official website Many people believe that if he continues to develop and showcase his talents, he could have a significant impact on the sport and potentially become one of the best NBA rookies in the upcoming years.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information