No announcement yet.

EuroLeague Regular Season: Round 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great 4 quarter. What a win! We are back!
    Yad Eliyahu is no go for Barca five years in a row...
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 10-28-2021, 08:05 PM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Ia ia ia ai ai, Djordjevic made some crucial mistakes but this team cant score because De Colo doesnt fill his role. Why taking out Hazer when he locked up Sloukas like this? Djordjevic couldnt give up on Colo and I am sorry to say it but Henry hasnt been working out. This team lacks shooting from outside. There are shooters but they cant create anything. Its similar to last season before Guduric came. The difference is crucial mistakes of Colo and Henry.

The next problem is the wrong singning of Booker. He is practically useless in set offense. Fener needed a guy like Mam Jaiteh and not Booker and FB really needs to get rid of Al Dwari.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        Well Polonara did pass it up too.
        Rewatched now. Guduric's fault. Sidestep and shoot. Don't complicate. Lack of balls - you felt his hesitation, when you hesitate in this situations you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          Rewatched now. Guduric's fault. Sidestep and shoot. Don't complicate. Lack of balls - you felt his hesitation, when you hesitate in this situations you lose.
          You make a very good point, but let's see what Janketa says.

Comment

Till to this point the play maker made 100 mistakes, especially De Colo played a horrible game. The loss goes on the account of Djordjevic and De Colo.

Comment

Milano is probably a do or die game for Djordjevic.

Comment

Henry is mediocre pg. We need true pg with balls

Oly was better and deserved win. Of course Booker is streetballer, ugly and stupid player but it's not such problem as fact that we don't have real creator. Djordjevic was pg (one of the best in history) and I am wondering what he will do with this

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                  You make a very good point, but let's see what Janketa says.
                  As Zoc once shouted to a player (Calathes I think) during a time-out: "Don't think! Shoot!"
                  Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                  Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Till now I defended the Serbian trainer but today his coaching was a complete disaster.

I didn't watch the whole game but the series of the final attacks thrown away is unforgivable. Moreover he has to explain why in the last minutes everyone managed to shoot except the player who knows how to handle his emotions, De Colo of course.

Even at the end, with 2 seconds remaining, I was expecting a block in order to free him for a 3pt. Instead, he put him again to the sideline with the stupid task to simply pass the ball.

Oly wasn't good today, Walkup showed all his offensive limits. So they thank Djordjevic and perhaps they should send him a gift.

Comment

MTA was very good bringing so much energy and athleticism, but they played 2nd time in a row at home and the last one was against the weakest team in EL right now. Barca played away again after a tough win in Turkey. It's quite a difference.

Btw, Sanli for such amount of money looks like a horrible signing. Bring instead of him any other body like that and it won't be worse.

Comment

It was clear that Sanli wouldnt work out with Saras archaic game style. Barca got fooled by Sanlis performance in the playoffs against Tavares but Tavares was injured. You cant put Sanli under the basket and say "work". He cant grab rebounds and cant score in contact but its not unusual that Barca signs randomly.

Comment

Indeed, Maccabi won easily because they dominated under the paint. Apart from Sanli Davis wasn't good either, he was nervous, he had great defensive and rebounding problems. I agree that Barcelona was tired but we are talking about they only undefeated team till today.

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                            As Zoc once shouted to a player (Calathes I think) during a time-out: "Don't think! Shoot!"
                            Ha, definitely a good instruction for certain players.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                              This game gives me flashbacks to 2003-04 season when Maccabi were trashing everybody at will too lol
                              How would trashing not at will look like?
                              Any examples?

Comment

Olympiacos has a good game in offence for 25 minutes and after that black out for 10 minutes.......we win the game because one more time the defence was there for 40minutes.
                                We allmost commited suicide today but in the last possesion we succed to take the win. The last possesion was wrong but as they say ''good offence always wins good defence''.
                                We miss a lot of open shoots to finish the game earlier but a win is always a win. Fener showed character and did not quit the game, I think that they are playing better now but they are trying to be the ''last year Maccabi'' with a lot of defeats in the last seconds.
                                5-2 and we continue....we have Monaco now in our home, the game needs a lot of energy, there is not easy game in EL.
                                Nobody knows exactly what happens with Hassan Martins knee, there is no possibility to continue with Mustapha Fall playing for 30 minutes in such schedule....so I suppose that we are going to add a player immediatelly in C position.Rumors in Greece speak about Tarick Black. (By the way Mustapha Fall what a huge addition for the team).
                                Last edited by zubitos; 10-29-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information