Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EuroCup 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post

Killer Bob was born, because Beno has won 2 Euroleague fantasy titles and it became kinda boring.
    You have more EL titles then Ataman and Kokoskov together

On second thought, Kokoskov just ruined Fener and went away without title, you are much better then him

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    Is there maybe one more who is delighted for win of Bursa ? It's disgusting.
    What is possibly disgusting about that?? I only find your bitter attitude about this negative. It’s a very nice stunt for Bursa, and I watched the second half, it was also a very enjoyable match. When an underdog eliminates a favorite everyone neutral leans towards the underdog, no need to turn sour lol.

Like I said, if you have to choose Partizan in Belgrade or Bursa in Ljubljana, the choice is very easy.
    Why would Olimpija have the homecourt advantage? Isnt Partizan’s seeding the HC, it should naturally switch to Bursa.

You really don't understand how much easier Olimpija's path suddenly become? So of course I'm happy, like vast majority of Olimpija fans.

Btw. maybe you should look in the mirror and see, who's aggressive here.

Killer Bob was born, because Beno has won 2 Euroleague fantasy titles and it became kinda boring.
    I reacted aggressively on your comment, it obviously was enjoying on defeat of Partizan, that's provocation. By the way, in how many comments you mentioned Olimpija, like someone who is fans of this club?

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Why would Olimpija have the homecourt advantage? Isnt Partizan’s seeding the HC, it should naturally switch to Bursa.
    I think, worse placed when won against better placed, doesnt take their position.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    No, home court advantage has club with better record.
    previously known as Beno

I reacted aggressively on your comment, it obviously was enjoying on defeat of Partizan, that's provocation. By the way, in how many comments you mentioned Olimpija, like someone who is fans of this club?
    Don't embarrassed yourself even further. I reacted only with joy for Olimpija. I don't care about Partizan losing or winning. The only aggressive person in this thread is you. People from Serbia really believe everything is about you?

I was Olimpija fan already, when Drazen played in hala Tivoli. Long time ago. If you're from Ljubljana and have played basketball in your youth, fan of which club would you be?
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-20-2022 at 10:47 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Almost every your comment is disrespect for someone or something. You 're like someone who supports one club on place where mostly support other club, so you oppose them and you enjoy in it. Only comment when you mentioned Olimpija is game between Bursa and Partizan. Where you was yesterday to celebrate win of Olimpija? On your problem with Serbs, I wouldn't stay on.

Almost every your comment is disrespect for someone or something. You 're like someone who supports one club on place where mostly support other club, so you oppose them and you enjoy in it. Only comment when you mentioned Olimpija is game between Bursa and Partizan. Where you was yesterday to celebrate win of Olimpija? On your problem with Serbs, I wouldn't stay on.
    Man, almost nobody here support Partizan. I'm here 10 years longer than you, so I kinda doubt you will tell me what I can do or can't. The funniest thing is that you're the only one seeking fight. My comment was, thanks Bursa, it should be obvious why. But hey, if you want, you can be angry, no problem, but please don't project your feelings to others.
    previously known as Beno

You can to provoke, like I can to respond. Is it for you seeking figjt, I m not interested too much. I understand you are accustommed to be insulent without reaction,because mostly conduct decently, some other talk about decency.

Almost, nobody support Partizan, unlike almost eveybody support Olimpija.

My comment was, thanks Bursa. Normal person cannot be insulted for that. There even wasn't nobody supporting Partizan, before you bursted in. What should we do in this forum, not be happy for anyone just to not hurt someone's feelings? I don't give a shit about Bursa or Partizan. I wouldn't even know, who has won, if that wasn't Olimpija's next opponent.

Of course nobody supports Olimpija, because of that there's no need for debate about Olimpija. Like is no need to be angry at others, if Partizan lose.

You should read this thread again and maybe you will see how much are you overreacting. Or maybe you won't. Anyway, have a good night.
    previously known as Beno

Insulting is your enjoying in defeat of someone. I never didn't such thing because this is disrespect of people who support this club. Am I enjoyed in defeat of Joventut? Have a good night too and next day without quarrel.

Disco Disco Partizani Volume 2 hahahahahah

Oh my god....! What an end, bad for the heart lol, but Bursa did pull through after some unnecessary mistakes. Deserved winner, one more and a team that isn’t even in playoff spot in the Turkish league will literally be in the Euroleague! What a joy to watch.

Disco Disco Partizani Volume 2

Some guys will end up in a Euroleague roster for sure. Andrews for sure and Onuralpas Bitimas can try it too even if still a bit too sloppy. Hayes for sure and Dudzinski is a 10 times better player than Barthel.

An example how Bursaspor players are feeling right now.

https://twitter.com/semih_tuna/statu...89699609366528

Idiotical playoffs system enables some teams from circus making good result for rush, that results enable little satisfaction for some of poor life.

Idiotical playoffs system enables some teams from circus making good result for rush, that results enable little satisfaction for some of poor life.
    It's truly astonishing how much they have played around with the format of this competition over the years.
    The current format is exciting but it really is a lot of single elimination games after such a long group stage.

Lol, your bitterness is the real satisfaction. If it’s such a circus why did you lose to it in your sold out home? You realize this system is no different than the Euroleague F4 system but with a massive advantage for the seeded team (where Bursa was unseeded in both)? If you cant overcome it then maybe the circus is your team and show some respect to the winner.

You are a bad loser, thats all what I wanted to write

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast