No announcement yet.

EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike first half in game Joventut-Lokomotiv, in third quarter Lokomotiv fell apart, losing wheel of the game of few leading players, was enough for Joventut to make enormous point difference, despite first half was equally more or less.

Comment

Ugh. My days are messed up with us in USA getting Monday off with MLK day. Forgot to do Eurocup fantasy. Hopefully I will get lucky.
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

two weeks in a row that I am wasting a player... nikolic in G#9... now reed in G#10.

Two great oportunities to climb the standing lost.

I am really amazed to see I am still ranking 6th.
        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Any EC related injury update is much appreciated
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

https://twitter.com/TrendBasket/stat...46952362070024

Can Ugur Ögüt, the Turkish Facundo Campazzo.

TT Ankara dominating ZOCs Partizan.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              https://twitter.com/TrendBasket/stat...46952362070024

Can Ugur Ögüt, the Turkish Facundo Campazzo.

TT Ankara dominating ZOCs Partizan.
              It looks like Interbasket has found a new Turkish hero.

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                two weeks in a row that I am wasting a player... nikolic in G#9... now reed in G#10.

Two great oportunities to climb the standing lost.

I am really amazed to see I am still ranking 6th.
                Let's make it three in a row..������
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

In Eurocup until now many thing are blurry. There are no top teams who are separated from others.

Shape of Joventut through the season is best in competition, good team play, balanced, of course on the main contender for final and winning. Valencia is close to miss very good chance for 1st place in group, collectively there are not connected how much they need. Virtus has many problems with injuries, their selection of roster is hard to understand, they are in bad position, they have some resources to attack final, but will be very hard.

Partizan is in hard situation, many players change the shape and role through the season, yet is not team connection on level what could be. Gran Canaria despite very good result, I dont see them like team who can to reach final, by quality it s team in upper-middle level of Eurocup. Buducnost composed competitive team, who lurks opportunity if they get but for that is need very specific situation. Lokomotiv has 3 excellent players, 2 correct players, others are much under level what needs Lokomotiv, probably they would be contender but nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
                    In Eurocup until now many thing are blurry. There are no top teams who are separated from others.

Shape of Joventut through the season is best in competition, good team play, balanced, of course on the main contender for final and winning. Valencia is close to miss very good chance for 1st place in group, collectively there are not connected how much they need. Virtus has many problems with injuries, their selection of roster is hard to understand, they are in bad position, they have some resources to attack final, but will be very hard.

Partizan is in hard situation, many players change the shape and role through the season, yet is not team connection on level what could be. Gran Canaria despite very good result, I dont see them like team who can to reach final, by quality it s team in upper-middle level of Eurocup. Buducnost composed competitive team, who lurks opportunity if they get but for that is need very specific situation. Lokomotiv has 3 excellent players, 2 correct players, others are much under level what needs Lokomotiv, probably they would be contender but nothing more.
                    Thanks for sharing this.
                    A kind of expected during covid-times having teams showing up&downs. As we all know, meaningful games have still to come.

However, I still see Partizan and Virtus as the only Tier1 teams

Valencia, Badalona and Loko are second tiers IMO.

As you mentioned granca & buducnost , I would have also mentioned Met, Ulm and Hamburg since I see them on the same Tier (maybe Met is my favourite here.. but if they will lose Cummings it will be gameover for them in this competition).
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• For me Loko and Joventut over Partizan and Virtus from everything seen until now. Or at least totally 50-50 in knockout game.

Comment

• Yes, Levalois is likeable for watching, they could make problems some favorite but probably can reach final. Vitus is unknown case, they depend more than any other club of health situation. I think Valencia has quality for final, but relationships in team don`t match, by squad selection they should play at least partially intense, tough, in contact,responsibly, but we can see they play lazy, with abundant shoots for3p, two creator Hermannson and Dimitrijevic are not even close level of last season.

I think Joventut has good opportunity to go in final, for now is maybe most fulfilled team, with different possibilities to play. Of course, they probably will be 1st so they should win against only opponent on high level at home. About Partizan, we have so much problems, who could be solved. One of the problems is similar what Virtus had two seasons before, after many years we are back, baggage of results, history, it have created picture of enlarged quality than it is. It`s young team, question is how we `ll manage key games.

Valencia has strongest in competition, but doesn`t work, Virtus has a lot of possibilites it`s completely unknown what will happen, maybe even they will be lucky because last two seasons they were close, Partizan created project, comeback of Obradovic, assigning Punter and LeDay, but also on some other positions theoretically we are pretty weaker than Virtus and Valencia. Joventut lurks like first team from second level, like some team who is weaker than these three but for now is in better shape, tit could be just temporarily but also it could shows like fruit of good system who`ll bring even better results in next period. They are only team who doesn`t need many things to improve to make results what they want.

Comment

• Winning of Juventut for confirming first place on the end. They played so-so, two of four best players of Turk Telekom were almost out of the game. Joventut has used defensive lacks of Turk Telekom, on pnr, and individual ones against Perez. Correct shoots when was important, it s incredible 29 assist and 30 made shoots.

Partizan win against Andorra, on the end too much point difference. First half is the best part of these three games today what I have seen. In second half Andora in my opinion made mistake, they immediately started with attitude all or nothing, if they were patient try to keep 5 or 6 point lacks untill last five minutes, Partizan would be under big pressure.Good planned game for Partizan, little number of mistakes, good making decision, dominance on posiitons pf and center like Leday and Lessort, using physical advantage in comparison to Andorra. They also played correct first half, good ball distribution, good pnr, wide repertoire of possibilities. They miss strength and one more player 1on1. In my opinion it s mistake dismissal of Navarro who is good coach, but Eudal also looks interesting, Andorra is closer to my affinity .

Valencia Virtus I watched last 15 minutes, I didn t miss anything really. Two dysfunctional teams of individuals. Virtus was better mostly of the game, they had more players with important roles, game out control, many transitions, many mistakes. Valencia again looked sluggish, without cooperation in defence neither offense. Virtus imposed quick play, they were intermittently aggressive and sluggish. In one offense 5 minutes until end after some unsportsmanlike foul and maybe something else, Prepelic made 4 ft and 3p after that, they hav leaded, Virtus just broke in last quarter and somehow Valencia won. In Valencia, Hermannson made 2 points, Dubljevic 5, Tobey 7, 2p shoots 15-40, 14 turnovers. On that way looks game in who this team won.

Comment

• Lietkabelis energetic against Partizan in the first half thus far
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              Lietkabelis energetic against Partizan in the first half thus far
                              Wow. Who would have thought they would be destroying Parizan by 24.
                              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• First of all, playing games on two days is inhuman. If some team play on Sunday, there is no one reason to not play in Wednesday. After win in derby with high point difference, leading players havent energy for this game, Smailagic and Kurucs didnt play, many young players completely failed tonight, like Glas, Trifunovic, Madar, Koprivica. It happens again we cannot tie few consecutive good games, especially when are unpredictable difficulties. Lietkabelis played very well, good ball distribution, good shooting, using our lacks, good individual roles, cooperation, they played their own best games, we played worst. Canak lead Lietkabelis very well, above their possibilities. We have to win Levallois to be second in group, if we lose we could be fourth what will be big fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information