No announcement yet.

EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamonica at it again. 30 minutes for a review. By the way who is more popular in Belgrade, Partizan or Red Star? Partizan arena looks packed.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Entertaining game in Belgrade. Did Punter just win it or will Joventut break Belgrade's heart?

Comment

Honestly, I don`t know how we won in this game. So many mistakes, few players without contribution, miscommunication in defense, easy fouls out of bonus, lack of offensive solutions, problems with defense pnr. Joventut missed chance to come in finish without drama, Punter made every shoots in finish, they were not enough lucky in some situations.

Amazing atmosphere, what had influence even of players of Joventut in some situations.

Obviously, yet we not have representative play, many things yet doesnt work in this team , some players didnt show why they are here. There are some mistakes in selection of team. Obviously, we need some center who is better than Koprivica and Miletic, unlike Leday and Smailagic he should be center not pf who should play on center. We have 3 different point guards, no one for now isnt first pg who control play and pace.

Joventut used some our lacks but they played so-so, they missed good chance, but it`s correct team who could be better, they missed Bassas, Paul and Ventura. Busquets and Parra have extraordinary talents.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
          Lamonica at it again. 30 minutes for a review. By the way who is more popular in Belgrade, Partizan or Red Star? Partizan arena looks packed.
          in serbia ratio is 55% for zvezda, 35% for partizan..

thing is that zvezda have bigger core for football(in european games easy 50k, while partizan struggling to have 30k), on the other hand partizan fans more watch basketball then football..

its kinda devided, zvezda won champion league in football 30 years ago, while partizan won el in basketball 30 years ago, so zvezda fans r more loyal to football while partizan fans r more loyal to basketball..

but there is also a result factor, if zvezda was have strong team and chance for top8, there will be 20k every game..

back on partizan, in current situation, partizan have team of 15+m, they r tripping that obradovic returned for free, and they didint won important trophy for 7 years, so it understandable why they r so "hungry"..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
            in serbia ratio is 55% for zvezda, 35% for partizan..

thing is that zvezda have bigger core for football(in european games easy 50k, while partizan struggling to have 30k), on the other hand partizan fans more watch basketball then football..

its kinda devided, zvezda won champion league in football 30 years ago, while partizan won el in basketball 30 years ago, so zvezda fans r more loyal to football while partizan fans r more loyal to basketball..

but there is also a result factor, if zvezda was have strong team and chance for top8, there will be 20k every game..

back on partizan, in current situation, partizan have team of 15+m, they r tripping that obradovic returned for free, and they didint won important trophy for 7 years, so it understandable why they r so "hungry"..
            Mostly, you `re right, except 15 milion Euros budget, what is your imagination. By my estimation, fans have divide between two clubs in percentage 60-40, 65-35 for Crvena Zvezda. Historically, Crvena Zvezda in basketball doesn`t have meant a lot for their supporters, until last nine years, because absences of good result on long term. So, Partizan has more hard core fans in basketball, in football in important games noticeably Crvena Zvezda has more supporters, like I wrote 20-25 percentage more than Partizan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
              Mostly, you `re right, except 15 milion Euros budget, what is your imagination. By my estimation, fans have divide between two clubs in percentage 60-40, 65-35 for Crvena Zvezda. Historically, Crvena Zvezda in basketball doesn`t have meant a lot for their supporters, until last nine years, because absences of good result on long term. So, Partizan has more hard core fans in basketball, in football in important games noticeably Crvena Zvezda has more supporters, like I wrote 20-25 percentage more than Partizan.
              I agree that reason is that Partizan from 80's to before a few years had continously success in domestic league. We had some good stretches in late 80's and one title in 1998 but that's it. Partizan developed way more loyal fanbase. There are other reasons, too, but it would be boring to everyone if we start that discussion where we will not agree

And yeah, generally I think 2/3 of Belgrade support zvezda actively or passively.

Comment

bro, why r u ashamed of that fact?
                u will see in a couple of years, how much team cost..
                like u were see after bat, how much was contract of parakhouski(1,1m for 2 years), mcado (130k for 3 months) and that is from period when u were under "apartheid" as u like to said..
                punter is 1,2m per year; leday 1,1m ; obradovic 1m; kurucs 750k, moore 750k, smailagic 550k, avramovic 500k, zagorac 450k and so on..
                and time will show, like it always does

only virtus have bigger budget in ec..

Comment

God, what you write. Do you really believe, Avramovic has salary 500k, Kurucs 750k, Leday 1,1 milion? Punter played for you, one year and half ago, what was their salary? Maybe 400k, now is 1,2 milion, interesting.

Period what has called apartheid is referring when for us played Djumic, Koprivica, Magdevski, Tomic, Salic, Koprivica, when we had semi-professional team. On other hand, for you played Marcus Williams, Quincey Miller, Jenkins, Schilb, Rakocevic, Rochestie, Nelson, Mekel, Blazic, Marjanovic, Lorenzo Brown, Perperoglou, Gist, Baron, Rivers... They weren`t enough, in help have come 4step drive of Baron for title, 3 on 5 in final 2014. , two day duration final of cup 2013,or 4th game 2012 in Zeleznik on 40c where players cannot move on the court.

I don`t know how you call this, and I don`t care, if 9 years or 7 years privileges of every kind by government, wasn`t enough for you, it enough shows your shamelessness.

Comment

God, what you write. Do you really believe, Avramovic has salary 500k, Kurucs 750k, Leday 1,1 milion? Punter played for you, one year and half ago, what was their salary? Maybe 400k, now is 1,2 milion, interesting.

Period what has called apartheid is referring when for us played Djumic, Koprivica, Magdevski, Tomic, Salic, Koprivica, when we had semi-professional team. On other hand, for you played Marcus Williams, Quincey Miller, Jenkins, Schilb, Rakocevic, Rochestie, Nelson, Mekel, Blazic, Marjanovic, Lorenzo Brown, Perperoglou, Gist, Baron, Rivers... They weren`t enough, in help have come 4step drive of Baron for title, 3 on 5 in final 2014. , two day duration final of cup 2013,or 4th game 2012 in Zeleznik on 40c where players cannot move on the court.

I don`t know how you call this, and I don`t care, if 9 years or 7 years privileges of every kind by government, wasn`t enough for you, it enough shows your shamelessness.
                    yes, after he was dissmissed from oly coz of bad games, he signed for zvezda for 1m. that makes sense
                    on the other hand, he comes to partizan after he was best player of team that was played po of el, and he signing 2 year contract for team that playing ec..
                    and that is completly normal for u?
                    not to mention, that he didnt wont to go for armani from zvezda, but his manager conviced him that after good season in zvezda, its time to earn some big money..
                    and after that contract he rejected 2 higer offers from armani, to come to partizan and ec.. for like 400k? dont be clown

as i said, time will show..

Comment

Looks like I stirred up a hornet's nest. I give complete props to Partizan for investing in their team so much. Just hope they are able to pay their players all year long. Sounds like they are not done spending money potentially with the addition of a center.

Comment

Of course I went out of my way to add Motley to one of my teams and looks what happens.
                        Glad I kept him on as Captain.

Comment

Glad I kept him on as Captain.
                          Unfortunately for you in the wrong team... :/

He helped me this round to overcome my underperforming centers.. still looking you from above
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                            Unfortunately for you in the wrong team... :/

He helped me this round to overcome my underperforming centers.. still looking you from above
                            On which positions are you guys?
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

What a player is Johnathan Motley...

I must say Lokos know how to choose player from USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                On which positions are you guys?
                                Had a rough week last week so top team is 1689.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information