EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
    Do you expect to win any games calling yourself Frutti Extra?
    Well, this is not unique case, many excellent teams and clubs had name of sponsor who is a little bit degraded reputation of club.

Tau Ceramica is maybe most distinctive case. Olimpia Milano changes name almost every year due promotion new platform of Armani.

Two clubs from Bologna kept in remembrance by name of their sponsors. Maccabi Electra, Regal Barcelona etc.

What is interesting,tv commentators in Spain for example pronounce Barca Lassa. Even in not official calling name of club. sponsor is there. In Italy is similar. Stefanel, Lotomatica, Mesaggero, Knorr, Montepaschi...

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
      "at least one" is a very polite way to put it
      But there is a difference. Javor is probably corrupted, Lamonica is desperate for a spot light. I am willing to bet he made a deal with the broadcast director yesterday, not to play any slow motion replay of the actions, but to constantly show Lamonica instead. Of course those reviews took an eternity, Lamonica's dreams came true when they first decided for these reviews.
      I am not entirely sure what is worse. A corrupted referee or Lamonica. Result is the same, just that with the corrupted referee at least you know someone paid them off, with Lamonica it's just a constant frustration...
      I see a big difference. Luigi likes to be in spot light, but his decisions can mostly be explained with the rules, maybe not totally in flow with the game, sometimes exaggerated but not totally wrong either and most importantly he's doing everything is some equilibrium. Javor on the other hand is doing everything to favour one team. It's like those handball referees few decades ago, who could easily give you 10 goals advantage in home court.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

I am very impressed by Virtus' Hervey. This guy is absolutely EL caliber player.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          I am very impressed by Virtus' Hervey. This guy is absolutely EL caliber player.
          Hopefully he will get his chance next season. Be ashamed if Bologna and Partizan are not in EL next season.
          Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Hopefully he will get his chance next season. Be ashamed if Bologna and Partizan are not in EL next season.
            In what sense, be ashamed if Bologna and Partizan will not in Euroleague next season? Both of us wrote about Valencia isn`t weaker in any sense in regard to those two clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
              In what sense, be ashamed if Bologna and Partizan will not in Euroleague next season? Both of us wrote about Valencia isn`t weaker in any sense in regard to those two clubs.
              Mostly due to the investments both teams have put into their organizations. However, no doubt Valencia would be worthy as well.

Comment

any thread or website where to check for injuries of EC teams?
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                  any thread or website where to check for injuries of EC teams?
                  I was hoping for the same thing. Not good to have to rely on the status updates from the EC Fantasy game. Keeping fingers crossed. Started off very well with one of my teams.

Comment

I was hoping for the same thing. Not good to have to rely on the status updates from the EC Fantasy game. Keeping fingers crossed. Started off very well with one of my teams.
                    189,70 & 212,85 > 173,1

I created both teams to please a friend of mine, in the last 5minutes of open market.. pure luck I guess
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

189,70 & 212,85 > 173,1

I created both teams to please a friend of mine, in the last 5minutes of open market.. pure luck I guess
                      Nice. Looks like there is another Italian right in front of you. Really would like to know if Alex Perez is really injured or just sat out the Turkish game. If you had Punter and Motley to start off with you struck gold.

Comment

No Motley unfortunately...

Several Italians ahead of me...

..but I am more concerned by Beno right behind me...

94° The Tommyknockers Andrej Bizilj 211.30

...honestly... I don't know how long I will play this.. I don't know anything apart from Partizan, Virtus (and Valencia maybe..)

no clue about Perez, sorry..
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

...honestly... I don't know how long I will play this.. I don't know anything apart from Partizan, Virtus (and Valencia maybe..)

Pretty much the same. I actually have not heard of a lot of the American players because a lot of them come from smaller colleges so definitely had to do some research especially for the bench guys. Will probably keep playing just to try to get the Euroleague TV subscription again. Killer Bob is no match for you.

Comment

Mostly due to the investments both teams have put into their organizations. However, no doubt Valencia would be worthy as well.
                            If there are Virtus, Partizan and Valencia, two clubs going in Euroleague, by that reasoning it is big failure be weaker than Valencia. There are 3 excellent teams, one of them will not play next season Euroleague, or maybe two, if some other team step forward . Failure could be for some of those clubs if will be eliminated in quarter-finals for example against Gran Canaria or Buducnost.

Comment

Of course I went out of my way to add Motley to one of my teams and looks what happens.

Comment

anyone know if Cook is registered alredy for LOKO in EC?
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information