Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: EuroCup 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Interesting, aside from 3 pters, which were extra easy cause Bursa was playing with foul anxiety all match, he actually didn’t do much. He played a good match yes, but this is like his 3rd(?) season with Virtus, what about all the other times they failed miserably under his leadership. Nah, I’m not a big Teo fan, and with his over the prime state I think he would be a disaster to have as leader in Euroleague.
    Maybe you right but I don't see any sense in proving now when I already admit that I am weak on him and he is one of my faforite players, after Larkin and De Colo.

This reminds me when I had to explain to Bob why Larkin is the best player in EL

Shengelia is a terrific player. Shooting is not his best asset, but everything else he does at a high level.

Teo is one of a kind. It's players like Teo that make you love basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    Shengelia is a terrific player. Shooting is not his best asset, but everything else he does at a high level.
    He is awful but too overated player, with bad game decisions. It's not just about bad shooting. I hope he'll never play for the team I support

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    He is awful but too overated player, with bad game decisions. It's not just about bad shooting. I hope he'll never play for the team I support
    Nope. High IQ, great passer from the post, great post defender, excellent at using mismatches, very competitve nature...high level player.

Nope. High IQ, great passer from the post, great post defender, excellent at using mismatches, very competitve nature...high level player.
    High IQ is really debatable. He can be as good as he wants fact is his touch is a big mess. Not only the shooting touch but his touch around the rim is really bad. He has some iron fingers.

Teo is one of a kind. It's players like Teo that make you love basketball.
    Yes! It will be great to see him playing in the Euroleague again.
    I hope Kyle Weems stays next year. He deserves to play at the top level after years in the Eurocup and BCL.

Credit to Scariolo for winning this competition. Yes they're a big budget team but they had a lot of challenges with injuries and huge expectations and it wasn't easy navigating this new format. That said, it seemed a bit unfair that Virtus were allowed to sign Toko and Hackett so late in the season.

Congrats to Bursa on a fantastic season and to Toruko too.

Teo is a great player and very fun to watch but it is also undeniably true that he is a loser type player and he passed his prime long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    High IQ is really debatable. He can be as good as he wants fact is his touch is a big mess. Not only the shooting touch but his touch around the rim is really bad. He has some iron fingers.
    Wgen I see him with Teo how he understands angles and passing from short roll or either from the low post or high čost, I don't see any room there to question his IQ. Lack of shooting doesn't make bad decision maker. He has to take open shots whether they go in or not.

I see you are basketball 'expert', probably some sort of coach, see that you have such polished style of making him as some sort of giant under basket, but you didn't convince me.

I am just poor baskteball fan without any basketball education, but with good sense for good and bad, and he is overated junk believe me.

Wgen I see him with Teo how he understands angles and passing from short roll or either from the low post or high čost, I don't see any room there to question his IQ. Lack of shooting doesn't make bad decision maker. He has to take open shots whether they go in or not.
    To make himself available is not a sign of high IQ it just means that he is not stupid.

Teo is a great player and very fun to watch but it is also undeniably true that he is a loser type player and he passed his prime long time ago.
    Loser?? I suggest you go check his basketball CV and tell me how does that fit into loser's definition.

To make himself available is not a sign of high IQ it just means that he is not stupid.
    Make himself available? Whats he supposed to do, not make himself available? Anyway, I wasn't referencing his IQ to his ability to shoot open shots.

Loser?? I suggest you go check his basketball CV and tell me how does that fit into loser's definition.
    Oh oh, i can explain it. There is hardly a player who lost so many final games like Teodosic.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I see you are basketball 'expert', probably some sort of coach, see that you have such polished style of making him as some sort of giant under basket, but you didn't convince me.

I am just poor baskteball fan without any basketball education, but with good sense for good and bad, and he is overated junk believe me.
    Not an expert nor a coach, I just don't tend to diss on a player becasue of one weaknwss when there are many great stuff that he does on a basketball court.

I've never agreed with this. It's mostly based on the 2012 EL final where other CSKA players were equally culpable.

And yes, he was likely better in 2016 but he was never athletic or a good defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I've never agreed with this. It's mostly based on the 2012 EL final where other CSKA players were equally culpable.

And yes, he was likely better in 2016 but he was never athletic or a good defender.
    I have seen so many games he messed up all by himself. Many do or die games....

OK, whatever i didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings. Yeah he is fun to watch

Oh oh, i can explain it. There is hardly a player who lost so many final games like Teodosic.
    Does loser get to play so many final games? Does a loser win so many titles, medals, personal awards, achievments in both club and national competitions? That's strange definition for loser, got to admit that. After all, when you win something, do you win it by yourself or with the team? Also, when you lose, is it just you or is it something with the team too? As far as I know basketball is a team sport.

4/4 for 2pt and 4/8 for 3pt in final game, btw game that targets path to EL and high importance for Virtus

If that isn't top performance I don't know what

Without Teo(he didn't play against Valencia if I am not mistaking) Bursa would win this game, I was not sure about that, but after watching they had all what is needed

Does loser get to play so many final games? Does a loser win so many titles, medals, personal awards, achievments in both club and national competitions? That's strange definition for loser, got to admit that. After all, when you win something, do you win it by yourself or with the team? Also, when you lose, is it just you or is it something with the team too? As far as I know basketball is a team sport.
    Yeah but its suspicious that his teams lost so many games :P

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast