EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    Teo is a great player and very fun to watch but it is also undeniably true that he is a loser type player and he passed his prime long time ago.
    Loser?? I suggest you go check his basketball CV and tell me how does that fit into loser's definition.

Comment

To make himself available is not a sign of high IQ it just means that he is not stupid.
      Make himself available? Whats he supposed to do, not make himself available? Anyway, I wasn't referencing his IQ to his ability to shoot open shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
        Loser?? I suggest you go check his basketball CV and tell me how does that fit into loser's definition.
        Oh oh, i can explain it. There is hardly a player who lost so many final games like Teodosic.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          I see you are basketball 'expert', probably some sort of coach, see that you have such polished style of making him as some sort of giant under basket, but you didn't convince me.

I am just poor baskteball fan without any basketball education, but with good sense for good and bad, and he is overated junk believe me.
          Not an expert nor a coach, I just don't tend to diss on a player becasue of one weaknwss when there are many great stuff that he does on a basketball court.

Comment

Teo is a great player and very fun to watch but it is also undeniably true that he is a loser type player and he passed his prime long time ago.
            I've never agreed with this. It's mostly based on the 2012 EL final where other CSKA players were equally culpable.

And yes, he was likely better in 2016 but he was never athletic or a good defender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              I've never agreed with this. It's mostly based on the 2012 EL final where other CSKA players were equally culpable.

And yes, he was likely better in 2016 but he was never athletic or a good defender.
              I have seen so many games he messed up all by himself. Many do or die games....

Comment

• OK, whatever i didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings. Yeah he is fun to watch

Comment

Oh oh, i can explain it. There is hardly a player who lost so many final games like Teodosic.
                  Does loser get to play so many final games? Does a loser win so many titles, medals, personal awards, achievments in both club and national competitions? That's strange definition for loser, got to admit that. After all, when you win something, do you win it by yourself or with the team? Also, when you lose, is it just you or is it something with the team too? As far as I know basketball is a team sport.

Comment

• 4/4 for 2pt and 4/8 for 3pt in final game, btw game that targets path to EL and high importance for Virtus

If that isn't top performance I don't know what

Without Teo(he didn't play against Valencia if I am not mistaking) Bursa would win this game, I was not sure about that, but after watching they had all what is needed

Comment

Does loser get to play so many final games? Does a loser win so many titles, medals, personal awards, achievments in both club and national competitions? That's strange definition for loser, got to admit that. After all, when you win something, do you win it by yourself or with the team? Also, when you lose, is it just you or is it something with the team too? As far as I know basketball is a team sport.
                      Yeah but its suspicious that his teams lost so many games :P

Comment

OK, whatever i didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings. Yeah he is fun to watch
                        Perhaps if Teodosic joined PAO in 2007 and Spanoulis had gone to Olympiacos at that point, then the perception of the two players would be different.

Comment

OK, whatever i didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings. Yeah he is fun to watch
                          I don't think you hurt anyone's feelings. I just thought people are low on Shengelia without any sound reason, because he is a good basketball player (with some weaknesses of course, as all other players).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                            Perhaps if Teodosic joined PAO in 2007 and Spanoulis had gone to Olympiacos at that point, then the perception of the two players would be different.
                            2010 semi final with Serbian NT against Turkey. I was there. 2012 Euroleague final. I wasnt there.

2015 semi final against Lithuania he played the last minutes awfully

2014 world cup finals (ok Serbia didnt stand a chance and Teo played well)

I think 2017 with CSKA final four first game against Oly i guess. He really messed the game by himself.

Comment

Yeah but its suspicious that his teams lost so many games :P
                              Is it also suspicious how he got to play so many such games

Comment

Is it also suspicious how he got to play so many such games
                                No, because you have the quality. Under these circumstances its definitely underachievement.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information