EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuroCup 21/22

EuroCup starts today. Anyone good enough to stop Virtus Bologna or Partizan? If not which team will be the winner. Also got a little time left to join the EuroCup H2H League. Code is 5F48A33E.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

You forgot Valencia, maybe first contender for title. Elimination system will play on one game home court has better placed team, what probably means some very strange results.

Tonight, Trento- Joventut should be most interesting game, also Turk Telekom- Levalois could be interesting.

Partizan plays in Hamburg against underdog, shouldn`t be many problems for win, like Valencia at home court against Promitheas.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
      You forgot Valencia, maybe first contender for title. Elimination system will play on one game home court has better placed team, what probably means some very strange results.

Tonight, Trento- Joventut should be most interesting game, also Turk Telekom- Levalois could be interesting.

Partizan plays in Hamburg against underdog, shouldn`t be many problems for win, like Valencia at home court against Promitheas.
      Valencia could be contenders definitely. Still a lot of players from EL time. Looks like Tobey and Bojan have injury issues. Perhaps Loko could be another team to compete for the title.

Comment

Valencia is probably first contender, but is a little difference between Valencia, Virtus and Partian. From secondary plan, I think Venezia could surprise.

Comment

Valencia is probably first contender, but is a little difference between Valencia, Virtus and Partian. From secondary plan, I think Venezia could surprise.
          What is going on with Kurucs? Last domestic game he was a non factor and not got in the game in this one yet?

Comment

He was covid19 positive, two years ago. He`s now in process of recovering, he is almost ready, but also he wander with positions. We should sign player on center, theretofore often Zagorac, Leday, Smailagic, Kurucs have played one position up, Kurucs in some situations even played on center. There are some stories about their private problems, on pre-season he looked like pretty talented and skillful but seems like because adaptation and attitude he made some strange mistakes.

Comment

He was covid19 positive, two years ago. He`s now in process of recovering, he is almost ready, but also he wander with positions. We should sign player on center, theretofore often Zagorac, Leday, Smailagic, Kurucs have played one position up, Kurucs in some situations even played on center. There are some stories about their private problems, on pre-season he looked like pretty talented and skillful but seems like because adaptation and attitude he made some strange mistakes.
              Thanks. Thankfully after seeing what he did in the last domestic game I pulled him from my EuroCup fantasy team. I think someone said they are interested in Jahlil Okafor.

Comment

There has been about 20 reviews in the Gran Canaria game and they all take forever. The well known Georgian Jacob Pullen is having a very nice game.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                  Thanks. Thankfully after seeing what he did in the last domestic game I pulled him from my EuroCup fantasy team. I think someone said they are interested in Jahlil Okafor.
                  I heard rumors but nothing more than that. For now, isn`t close.

Comment

There has been about 20 reviews in the Gran Canaria game and they all take forever. The well known Georgian Jacob Pullen is having a very nice game.
                    If Luigi Lamonica made it about the basketball game and not his refereeing, which is clearly an art on its own, that would be a first. He is clearly the biggest star in european club basketball.
                    Btw. if anyone knows, did Luigi do anything in particular to get degraded to eurocup? Or was it an unanimous vote on euroleague assembly?
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                      If Luigi Lamonica made it about the basketball game and not his refereeing, which is clearly an art on its own, that would be a first. He is clearly the biggest star in european club basketball.
                      Btw. if anyone knows, did Luigi do anything in particular to get degraded to eurocup? Or was it an unanimous vote on euroleague assembly?
                      He's referring Euroleague too. To be honest, at least one Slovenian referee is far worst than Luigi.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                        He's referring Euroleague too. To be honest, at least one Slovenian referee is far worst than Luigi.
                        "at least one" is a very polite way to put it
                        But there is a difference. Javor is probably corrupted, Lamonica is desperate for a spot light. I am willing to bet he made a deal with the broadcast director yesterday, not to play any slow motion replay of the actions, but to constantly show Lamonica instead. Of course those reviews took an eternity, Lamonica's dreams came true when they first decided for these reviews.
                        I am not entirely sure what is worse. A corrupted referee or Lamonica. Result is the same, just that with the corrupted referee at least you know someone paid them off, with Lamonica it's just a constant frustration...
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

NBA scouts probably interested in the Andorra game with Nakic. Looks like he is not quite as good of a prospect as he once was. Projected 2nd round pick now.

Comment

Do you expect to win any games calling yourself Frutti Extra?

Comment

Do you expect to win any games calling yourself Frutti Extra?
                              It wouldn't be European basketball without some interesting sponsored team names.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information