Euroleague Regular Season: Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janketa View Post
    He just rode on Obradovic's transfers(De Colo, Gududric and Vesely). His boys did nothing except Pierre. This season the same story

BTW, he comes back as development coach, but that doesn't change bitter impression about transfers last two seasons
    I agree with you about Kokoskov's transfers last season. Most of them already left and only Brown and Ulanovas went to other EL teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
      same starting 5. he wants to get fired for sure!
      Or maybe he thinks that starting 5 is the best option?

Comment

Why has OJ Mayo not played for UNICS so far?

Comment

please dont bring up the feners defense djordjevic. unics kazan played with kids looking like adults today. note that nando only played 14 minutes. it was 22 minutes against alba and 16 against pao. he should be on the court for at least 20 minutes but apparently djordjevic has a problem with that... we have 2 great players and some very darn good players who can play in any team in the league. this team shouldnt have lost to pao and alba. we have a very bad fixture in front of us and i hope we can grab a few wins.

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
          Or maybe he thinks that starting 5 is the best option?
          polonara should be in the starting five instead of booker. everybody knows that. when he puts polonara on the court fener starts playing better so no, its not the best option.
          Last edited by Spittifiz; 10-14-2021, 07:43 PM.
          FENER
          cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
          calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

The only explanation for the game just finished is that Maccabi's roster play better with the blue jerseys.

So I beg the team management to confirm them for the next game.

Comment

First game with Melih as towel holder and zero minutes. It was pleasure watching the game without those empty minutes with him on the court and with defence that looks like amateur street basketball.

On the other side Uniks helped a lot, like any Perasovic's team. I don't understand why some teams still think he is EL level coach.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                First game with Melih as towel holder and zero minutes. It was pleasure watching the game without those empty minutes with him on the court
                No doubt he will be back in the rotation again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                  No doubt he will be back in the rotation again soon.
                  Yes, no doubt about that. But this night without him was pleasure for all Fener fans imo

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                    The only explanation for the game just finished is that Maccabi's roster play better with the blue jerseys.

So I beg the team management to confirm them for the next game.
                    Funny, but no. Yannis shortened rotation, removed Ziv, DiBa, Blayzer and Sorkin, and Cohen didn't play. No more rosters who can't buy a basket. And Nunnaly was on fire, he even did a bit of dribbling.. Williams, albeit slowly, entering better form, and Lessort is getting to know team and getting in form too. Evans, also, a bit too slowly for my taste, gets reins of the team and adjusts to EL. Reynolds was good version from Bayern (mostly).Taylor wasn't bad, at least in defence, and some good passing in offence. And, after two disastrous games (or game and half...) it's about a time to start fighting. But yeah, it is surely jersey color

P.S. I am not very good in predictions, but out of next four games three should be easy, except Barca...
                    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 10-15-2021, 12:08 AM.
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                      Funny, but no. Yannis shortened rotation, removed Ziv, DiBa, Blayzer and Sorkin, and Cohen didn't play. No more rosters who can't buy a basket. And Nunnaly was on fire, he even did a bit of dribbling.. Williams, albeit slowly, entering better form, and Lessort is getting to know team and getting in form too. Evans, also, a bit too slowly for my taste, gets reins of the team and adjusts to EL. Reynolds was good version from Bayern (mostly).Taylor wasn't bad, at least in defence, and some good passing in offence. And, after two disastrous games (or game and half...) it's about a time to start fighting. But yeah, it is surely jersey color

P.S. I am not very good in predictions, but out of next four games three should be easy, except Barca...
                      No game will be easy if the domestic players don't help a bit. This is what many fans don't understand accusing continously everyone, we know that there are other teams with a lower budget but they are able to fill their roster with relatively cheap decent domestic players.

Maccabi hasn't a big budget which would permit signing Larkin and other very expensive top Americans so good domestic players are indispensable, in order to repeat for example the zalgiris miracle when Saras coached them.

This year the management made a considerable effort signing the best available. They have to wake up and train hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                        No game will be easy if the domestic players don't help a bit. This is what many fans don't understand accusing continously everyone, we know that there are other teams with a lower budget but they are able to fill their roster with relatively cheap decent domestic players.

Maccabi hasn't a big budget which would permit signing Larkin and other very expensive top Americans so good domestic players are indispensable, in order to repeat for example the zalgiris miracle when Saras coached them.

This year the management made a considerable effort signing the best available. They have to wake up and train hard.
                        Actually domestic players are almost always more expensive than same quality anericans for example. They command higher salaries because teams need them just becayse they are local. This is not mentioning higher taxes for local players.

Local players are only better for team spirit, but not for skills.

Comment

Red Star +11.5

No Toko , Grigonis or Milutinov...

Red Star could win this outright.

Comment

Micic effortlessly dropping 20+ per game...maybe he should have tried his luck in NBA...

Comment

When Oly was down early you could of got them at just -1.5

I should of taken that too....No way they were gonna loose at home .....The only reason i passed on it is because they were down 14 at the time...That means i would of been starting 16 points behind....That's always a bit scary but i still should of bet it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
                                Micic effortlessly dropping 20+ per game...maybe he should have tried his luck in NBA...
                                He is with 15 points now (even later than your post).
                                Or is there another nba worthy Micic in El that i never heard of

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information