Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 3

it is so draining to watch this fener team. it was loud and clear that djordjevic was a bad choice for us. and we give him 3 years contract can you believe it??! i am so mad at the guy who brought him and i am mad at gherardini. i am saying this because i dont think gherardini wanted this moron but then who wanted him? after crvena zvezda game i wrote here that djordjevic needs to get fired because that is what has to be done. i hope when he gets fired it wont be too late for us. i still dont believe we will make it to the playoffs but at least we can watch some nice basketball... f u djordjevic, from your biggest hater you moron! oh i almost forgot, fener needs to fire sertac komsuoglu along with that moron. probably he is the guy behind that move so yeah stupid man makes stupid choices.

please bayern munich management fire andrea trinchieri so we can get him
    Last edited by Spittifiz; 10-13-2021 at 08:03 AM.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

After seeing Melih 14 mins on the court last night I am giving up on defending Djordjevic. You must be even bigger idiot then Melih if you believe that this creature on the court is usable for more then waving a towel

I don't want to dissapoint Fener fans but.......Djordjevic was the worst coach ever trained Panathinaikos.
    In Greece his abilities as a coach is a joke that anybody knows.
    When Fener gave him 3 years contract I was surprised but.......because the roaster it was not bad......and Dlordjevic has a good era in Bolognia I was thinking that the things will be not so bad..........but I was wrong.....I think that this is his last contract with an EL team for him.

He was always very limited coach. This move is from the beginning borderline suicide. Charisma is one thing, knowledge another but implementing schemes and systems nothing easy. He and Perasović are biggest enigma to me. Obviously limited coaches with incredible reputation becauae they did something with strong rosters.

I didn't watch game yesterday and I'm not able like other people here to judge two games that are being played simultanously but what I've seen in first two rounds is horrible. Without any meaning to defend Djordjevic (as I said I consider him highly limited coach) I have to say that this Fenerbahce roster is dysfunctional. The singings were bad. They have some particular talent but it will be really difficult to get a PO spot with this group of players in this constellation.

Aziz Yıldırım should buy Pao and bring legendary Obra to his lovely area, and... let Mortal Kombat (sorry, Euroleague) begin

I just wanted to drop by and say I was disgusted by selection of Djordjevic when it was announced, with a 3 years (!) contract to boost. His coaching abilities leave a lot to be desired, and the management of the basketball branch (including Gherardini of course) should be ashamed that:
    1) They wanted to sack Kokoskov, then continued with him only to face his betrayal
    2) The coach they brought in was Djordjevic

We should have either kept Erdem Can, and if he wanted to leave for NBA anyways, we needed a young promising coach instead of a washed up coach who never impressed fans of his teams. I don't think Djordjevic will be able to finish the season here.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Aziz Yıldırım should buy Pao and bring legendary Obra to his lovely area, and... let Mortal Kombat (sorry, Euroleague) begin
    We need him more then Pao. After him, Fener(basketball branch) is in constant decline

We should have either kept Erdem Can, and if he wanted to leave for NBA anyways, we needed a young promising coach instead of a washed up coach who never impressed fans of his teams. I don't think Djordjevic will be able to finish the season here.
    He would have loved to take over FB if he had been given a chance. Maybe he would fail either way but you would play real basketball right now and he would grow from the experience. Sometimes you must take the risk and trust player and coaches. We always fail in this point. I give Djordjevic not more than 5 EL games. When he succeeds to beat Efes in the league (I doubt it) his time in Istanbul could be longer.

Yesterday was surely one of the most funny days in Euroleague and will during the season. Win of Unics who was in knock down in game and maybe very close to knock down of season. Win on the only way they can to win, with insane 3p shoots.

Win of Alba at finally + 14, after - 9, without Erikson and Lammers with ultra small ball, with very naive play in first half, with wrong rotation in defense, offensive playbook inadequate for these players. Asvel beat Efes after - 17, for 3-0 also for Efes 0-3.

Unlike yesterday, today should be much different, Barcelona- Olympiacos is only game who should be of good quality, but possible surprises surely `ll not be on similar way, probably there `ll not be at all.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    We need him more then Pao. After him, Fener(basketball branch) is in constant decline
    I know and i'm sure of it... even though i support Efes, i want that happens again some day. Even Ataman will move his ass

I have to say, Pao didn't seem so bad thus far. It's a new team with a new coach. They can become a very decent team if they can actually hold on to the coach and continue with the programme. I mean, next year or so. Olympiacos however looks to be more prepared and free. They are better without Spanoulis who kept the pace of his team down the last two years. Let's see what they can do against the favorites of the EL today.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

humiliating mta's dimention is very simple to explain. is just the consequence of owners, coach, fans and euroleague formula faults,

-owners
    not having a great budget is not a fault, but if u realize u cant competing ad highest levels, even u cant build a playoff team for long years, well u must search for partners and also u must have great scouts. facts says scouting is really mediocre in mta.

-coach
    sfairo is a good defensive coach. stop. his offensive org is just delegated to individual actions. in three years we never saw modern ball moviment, modern perimetral or painth offensive actions. just forced individuals solutions

-fans
    they are probably the most guilty of this mediocrity. continuing filling arena it doesnt stimulating any new moviment by owners. it seems that everything is going well for them. Every market session is claimed as finally great, but this is not the right way to support a team. critizing is something necessary sometimes

-EL formula
    licence a is something against any logical sport principle. Moneys, yes we clearely knows moneys are the lonely EL princple. ok. but there has to be a limit. clubs are usually out from playoffs must be repleaced with new clubs. for example, a club that never get playoffs for three consecutive years, must be replaced anyway.
    i bet without license a, mta owners would consider every option to build at least Playoffs roster. actually why should they do it?

Nebo is the only huge pleasant surprise this season for Zalgiris. Tremendous hustle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son

Great shot by Lekavicious with the shot clock expiring.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Great shot by Lekavicious with the shot clock expiring.
    Always thought Lekavicious was underrated...

Zalgiris couldn't get a stop in the 4th quarter.......Strange to see their defense so weak in the clutch.....Their 4th quarter and physical defense was tough as nails under Sarunas for years.....

I would have never thought Kalinic could become an efficient playmaking/scoring forward at this level. Playing the best basketball of his career.

Wow. What a shot by Mike James thought he was getting a foul called and heaved up from just inside half court.

If you want to see showmanship this Monaco team is a good choice especially with James and Hall.

James injured, but looks like it may just be a cramp. Hopefully so.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    After seeing Melih 14 mins on the court last night I am giving up on defending Djordjevic. You must be even bigger idiot then Melih if you believe that this creature on the court is usable for more then waving a towel
    I have a lot of respect for Fener but to be honest i haven't been sold on them since Zelijko left.......Had a feeling they were going to miss him more than people think.....

They need a win tomorrow.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast