Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 3

  1. #1
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    994
    Country: Turkey

    Default Euroleague Regular Season: Week 3

    Unics Kazan v Bayern Munich
    CSKA v Zenit
    Alba Berlin v Fener
    Asvel v Efes
    Milano v Maccabi
    Baskonia v Panathinaikos
    Crvena Zvezda v Zalgiris
    Real Madrid v Monaco
    Barça v Olympiacos


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    240
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Bayern almost done this game in first half because disastrous game of Unics.

    Obviously, relationships and connection between players are bad, many situations where players didnt give the pass for player in better position, turnovers on level u12.

    It seems like, Perasovic soon will be former coach, but selection of roster is missed, there are necessary at least two new players and two players to leave .

    If that would happened however will be very difficult for Unics not to be in last two or three teams in Euroleague. Unics is closest to be team in Euroleague who fall apart after few weeks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,668
    Country: United States

    Default

    Nice come back by Unics. To much talent to play like they did against an average Munich team in the first half. Definitely need Unics to win for my coach points.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    240
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Bayern like in fist half continues also in second half with position of shoots problems, they cannot get deep into offense, Unics made crazy shooting series in most sensible periiod, and how looks like they are very close to win.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    I think Ataman will be hearing from Toruko very soon.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,519
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Great loss for Efes! It might hurt right now but it was needed. Now Ataman is gonna open up the hell under some players. He must have understand that the bigs are not enough to survive EL. Another loss in Milan is expected. Then I expect the hell open up for some players. I dont think that Ataman can accept this outcome. Some of the players will be fired for sure.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,519
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Fenerbahce plays the biggest shit on earth. I give Djordjevic 5 more games not more.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    240
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Asvel came to 3-0, Efes to 0-3 after + 17 for Efes. Unics won after disastrous first half with , Alba won against Fenerbahce 14 points without Erikson and Lammers with ultra small ball. Very funny day.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,121
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I think Ataman will be hearing from Toruko very soon.
    Hahahah... nice guess, Toruko on fire!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gman365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    851
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Really wanted to bet the house on Milan today...MTA in huge trouble offensively.....

    Sadly the spread was too high at -8.5........Why do the line makers usually see the same things i'm seeing and destroy my angles ? Why do they have to be so darn good ???????

    Milan looks like they're gonna cover it anyway but i don't like betting heavy chalk like that...Too dangerous.....

    On a side note it 's surprising to to see Efes blow that game....

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Great loss for Efes! It might hurt right now but it was needed. Now Ataman is gonna open up the hell under some players. He must have understand that the bigs are not enough to survive EL. Another loss in Milan is expected. Then I expect the hell open up for some players. I dont think that Ataman can accept this outcome. Some of the players will be fired for sure.
    This is what we've all missed for too long! There must be some players in Pertevniyal on standby after tonight.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,519
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    This is what we've all missed for too long! There must be some players in Pertevniyal on standby after tonight.
    No they arent ready at all. I must admit Efes must make some moves from outside if they want to come back. Moerman must be fired at once, thats for sure. Gecim is another one who should be sent away immediately and one of the centers. You can choose whoever you want. Efes wont be able to come back if they dont sign at least one 4 and one 5

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Really wanted to bet the house on Milan today...MTA in huge trouble offensively.....

    Sadly the spread was too high at -8.5........Why do the line makers usually see the same things i'm seeing and destroy my angles ? Why do they have to be so darn good ???????
    This is why we rarely see betting companies going out of business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    No they arent ready at all. I must admit Efes must make some moves from outside if they want to come back.
    Ataman is the guy who unleased Suacan Piskin against Real Madrid, ready or not he might just throw them in anyway.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Gman365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    851
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    This is why we rarely see betting companies going out of business.



    Ataman is the guy who unleased Suacan Piskin against Real Madrid, ready or not he might just throw them in anyway.
    Yeah you're right.......That's why i try to use the in game betting, adjusted spreads to try and get around the line makers.......The Milan/MTA game didn't present much in terms of in game betting angles though...As least not for what i was looking for......

  15. #15
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Yeah you're right.......That's why i try to use the in game betting, adjusted spreads to try and get around the line makers.......The Milan/MTA game didn't present much in terms of in game betting angles though...As least not for what i was looking for......
    Plenty more games this week though.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,519
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    I am sure FB has started searching for a new coach during the game.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Gman365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    851
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Plenty more games this week though.
    For sure...Long long way to go.....

  18. #18
    Senior Member Mate_Kokicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    957
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    This what Fener has been doing in these three games is just disgusting. Djordjevic is definitely not a top level coach...
    ...
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

    I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

    https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,265
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Oh man it's going to be a long and hard year for us.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

  20. #20
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,260
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    Asvel came to 3-0, Efes to 0-3 after + 17 for Efes. Unics won after disastrous first half with , Alba won against Fenerbahce 14 points without Erikson and Lammers with ultra small ball. Very funny day.
    And PAO lost because of defensive rebounds with all athletes in their roster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •