Alba Berlin v Fener
    Asvel v Efes
    Milano v Maccabi
    Baskonia v Panathinaikos
    Crvena Zvezda v Zalgiris
    Real Madrid v Monaco
    Barça v Olympiacos

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Bayern almost done this game in first half because disastrous game of Unics.

Obviously, relationships and connection between players are bad, many situations where players didnt give the pass for player in better position, turnovers on level u12.

It seems like, Perasovic soon will be former coach, but selection of roster is missed, there are necessary at least two new players and two players to leave .

If that would happened however will be very difficult for Unics not to be in last two or three teams in Euroleague. Unics is closest to be team in Euroleague who fall apart after few weeks.

Nice come back by Unics. To much talent to play like they did against an average Munich team in the first half. Definitely need Unics to win for my coach points.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Bayern like in fist half continues also in second half with position of shoots problems, they cannot get deep into offense, Unics made crazy shooting series in most sensible periiod, and how looks like they are very close to win.

I think Ataman will be hearing from Toruko very soon.

Great loss for Efes! It might hurt right now but it was needed. Now Ataman is gonna open up the hell under some players. He must have understand that the bigs are not enough to survive EL. Another loss in Milan is expected. Then I expect the hell open up for some players. I dont think that Ataman can accept this outcome. Some of the players will be fired for sure.

Fenerbahce plays the biggest shit on earth. I give Djordjevic 5 more games not more.

Asvel came to 3-0, Efes to 0-3 after + 17 for Efes. Unics won after disastrous first half with , Alba won against Fenerbahce 14 points without Erikson and Lammers with ultra small ball. Very funny day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I think Ataman will be hearing from Toruko very soon.
    Hahahah... nice guess, Toruko on fire!

Really wanted to bet the house on Milan today...MTA in huge trouble offensively.....

Sadly the spread was too high at -8.5........Why do the line makers usually see the same things i'm seeing and destroy my angles ? Why do they have to be so darn good ???????

Milan looks like they're gonna cover it anyway but i don't like betting heavy chalk like that...Too dangerous.....

On a side note it 's surprising to to see Efes blow that game....

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Great loss for Efes! It might hurt right now but it was needed. Now Ataman is gonna open up the hell under some players. He must have understand that the bigs are not enough to survive EL. Another loss in Milan is expected. Then I expect the hell open up for some players. I dont think that Ataman can accept this outcome. Some of the players will be fired for sure.
    This is what we've all missed for too long! There must be some players in Pertevniyal on standby after tonight.

This is what we've all missed for too long! There must be some players in Pertevniyal on standby after tonight.
    No they arent ready at all. I must admit Efes must make some moves from outside if they want to come back. Moerman must be fired at once, thats for sure. Gecim is another one who should be sent away immediately and one of the centers. You can choose whoever you want. Efes wont be able to come back if they dont sign at least one 4 and one 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Really wanted to bet the house on Milan today...MTA in huge trouble offensively.....

Sadly the spread was too high at -8.5........Why do the line makers usually see the same things i'm seeing and destroy my angles ? Why do they have to be so darn good ???????
    This is why we rarely see betting companies going out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    No they arent ready at all. I must admit Efes must make some moves from outside if they want to come back.
    Ataman is the guy who unleased Suacan Piskin against Real Madrid, ready or not he might just throw them in anyway.

This is why we rarely see betting companies going out of business.

Ataman is the guy who unleased Suacan Piskin against Real Madrid, ready or not he might just throw them in anyway.
    Yeah you're right.......That's why i try to use the in game betting, adjusted spreads to try and get around the line makers.......The Milan/MTA game didn't present much in terms of in game betting angles though...As least not for what i was looking for......

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Yeah you're right.......That's why i try to use the in game betting, adjusted spreads to try and get around the line makers.......The Milan/MTA game didn't present much in terms of in game betting angles though...As least not for what i was looking for......
    Plenty more games this week though.

I am sure FB has started searching for a new coach during the game.

Plenty more games this week though.
    For sure...Long long way to go.....

This what Fener has been doing in these three games is just disgusting. Djordjevic is definitely not a top level coach...
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Oh man it's going to be a long and hard year for us.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    Asvel came to 3-0, Efes to 0-3 after + 17 for Efes. Unics won after disastrous first half with , Alba won against Fenerbahce 14 points without Erikson and Lammers with ultra small ball. Very funny day.
    And PAO lost because of defensive rebounds with all athletes in their roster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast