Maccabi Tel Aviv v Crvena Zvezda
    Bayern Munich v Barcelona
    Unics Kazan v Monaco
    Anadolu Efes v CSKA
    Alba Berlin v Asvel
    Olympiacos v Real Madrid
    Baskonia v Milano
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Uh, what a round. Pao - Fener, Bayern - Barca, Efes - CSKA, Olympiakos - Real, great games.

Comment

Zalgiris v Zenit (-6)
      Panathinaikos v Fener (-4)
      Maccabi (-8) v Zvezda
      Bayern v Barca (-1)
      UNICS (-2) v Monaco
      Efes (-8) v CSKA
      ALBA v ASVEL (-2)
      Oly v Real (-1)
      Baskonia v Milano (-6)

Should be a solid week with a lot of close games. Bunch of road teams have a chance after home teams dominated last week.

Comment

Diamantidis and Alvertis confirmed that PAO is up for sale. It's unfortunate that DPG wasn't able to continue his family's legacy but I'm very happy to move on to a next chapter.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
          Diamantidis and Alvertis confirmed that PAO is up for sale. It's unfortunate that DPG wasn't able to continue his family's legacy but I'm very happy to move on to a next chapter.
          They didn't say anything new, we know this already. The point is that no buyer has been found till now. The novelty would be jannakopoulos offering the team for free or at least lowering the price.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
            They didn't say anything new, we know this already. The point is that no buyer has been found till now. The novelty would be jannakopoulos offering the team for free or at least lowering the price.
            I don't trust (almost) anything that DPG says Hearing it from Diamantidis and Alvertis makes me actually believe that some things are being done in the background.
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

tonight im hoping to see some improvement on fener side. i dont care if we win or lose as long as we play some good basketball. to be honest, i would want to see some offensive progress.
              FENER
              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Excellent supporters in Kaunas get turned down by Zenit and bad play of Zalgiris. Too aggressive defense of Zalgiris opened solutions in offense for Zenit. Missing open shoots, guards of Zalgiris cannot control pace, Mudlay rushes without reason, Lauvergne keep open result, in Zenit Ponitka makes good choices which open good solution and Baron made some shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                  tonight im hoping to see some improvement on fener side. i dont care if we win or lose as long as we play some good basketball. to be honest, i would want to see some offensive progress.

Actually, I think in first week Fenerbahce showed correct plan and direction but execution was bad .

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
                    Actually, I think in first week Fenerbahce showed correct plan and direction but execution was bad .
                    i disagree. right now we are watching how fener should play.
                    FENER

Comment

just leave mahmutoglu and barthel in athens. just leave them here.
                      FENER

Comment

MTA struggling on offense...Seems like they really miss Dorsey and Bryant....Those guys fit in with the offensive approach they were running in recent years.....

Comment

Its hard to call PAO and Zalgiris EL teams.

Comment

I think we have our answer of whether Evans, Ziv, and Nunnally in addition to Wilbekin is enough guard talent to sustain a solid EL team.

The answer is no.

Comment

Ziv specifically has looked really, really bad. He's gotten lost a few times on defense and is a complete non-factor offensively.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information