Euroleague Regular Season: Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Grigonis ?

Didn't see his name on the injury report...

Comment

Intentionally missing a free throw 9 seconds before the end being down 2 is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen in such games.

Comment

Great game, clash of systems. One of the best in last 2-3 years.

Congrats to both teams for great battle and character. This would be an awesome series for us neutral fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          Intentionally missing a free throw 9 seconds before the end being down 2 is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen in such games.
          Regarding that was Balbay I am not sure it was intention He is known brick thrower

Comment

Real lost a game that was dominated under the paint only because they shot 3/24 pts (2/23 if we don't count the last unimportant 3pt).

Olympiakos couldn't face Tavares and the others so they closed the paint area letting them shoot. They took the shots and lost.

Considering Llull's absence I believe it would have been advisable to keep Carroll.

Comment

This was the worst Larkin's game I ever saw, especially shooting.

But, at end of the day it's Ataman fault again with tactics and player selection. Why he used that much young Petrusev if he have proved and and elite center like Pleiss. He is the only Efes's center that could fill gap after Sanli. It was visible when he entered the game. There are games against weakest opponents where Petrusev could work on his experience but not against top5 teams in EL

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                Where's Grigonis ?

Didn't see his name on the injury report...
                Back pain. Also missed VTB game

Comment

Originally posted by Basket_ View Post
                  Back pain. Also missed VTB game
                  Thank You.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                      Nice info about local players.

Thats way first 4 teams by that criterio will end up in last 4 places this season

And 6th on that list Panathinaikos also will be around that teritory.

The only nice suprise this season that playing alot of their own boys is Olimpiakos.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                        Nice info about local players.

Thats way first 4 teams by that criterio will end up in last 4 places this season

And 6th on that list Panathinaikos also will be around that teritory.

The only nice suprise this season that playing alot of their own boys is Olimpiakos.
                        yup thats the bad side of this story

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information