• Show
Clear All

Minute 26' in munich..

Mirotic missing his first EL field goal of the season
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

dyshawn pierre honey you can have all my money
      FENER
      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

hahahah ridiculous

pao managament and fans should carry refrees on their shoulders tonight. they destroyed the game!
        FENER
        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

noice man noice man

Comment

zvezda defense aka pistons defense at his best, with such a short rotation and so humble team..
            congrats to all players and stuff, but i cant understand that radonjic doesnt want to bring one more tall guy, we play only with kuzmic and mitrovic who is more pf, at center position..

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
              hahahah ridiculous

pao managament and fans should carry refrees on their shoulders tonight. they destroyed the game!
              Two of the unsportsmanlike were correct, the last one on Booker is divisive but FB player were just too stupid.

Comment

Behind that ugly and stupid face of Booker is hidden even more stupid brain.

Pao deserved to win and refs have nothing with that. 3 unsp fouls without any reason in that moment

Comment

Kalinic is the real deal for our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                    MTA struggling on offense...Seems like they really miss Dorsey and Bryant....Those guys fit in with the offensive approach they were running in recent years.....
                    Rather I would say Jones and Bryant, not Dorsey. Considering that Evans and Taylor are null till now. This isn't yet an euroleague team, let's keep the positive factor (Lessort) and wait for the others. But Taylor should be replaced immediately, today he didn't play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      Behind that ugly and stupid face of Booker is hidden even more stupid brain.

Pao deserved to win and refs have nothing with that. 3 unsp fouls without any reason in that moment
                      I saw a very lazy team and I don't now the reason. 50% of Pana's passion would have been sufficient to Fener to win easily.

Comment

i dont remember when was the last time referees called unsportsmanlike foul when two teams are so close in points. sorry but they definitely changed the game! anyways we kept panathinaikos in the game because of the mistakes we made. really weird.
                        FENER

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          Kalinic is the real deal for our team.
                          Kalinic is probably the most versatile forward in the league. Shooting is still a problem, but he elevated his game so much to become even a great facilitator. His stat sheet is just full of good numbers.

Comment

I won lot of money thanks to PAO. Thanks to my Greek friends! I love you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                              i dont remember when was the last time referees called unsportsmanlike foul when two teams are so close in points. sorry but they definitely changed the game!
                              I don't agree. You can't punch player after harsh boxing out and expect from refs to save your ass. It's classic stupidity of the player.

BTW we would probably lose even with regular foul, with just 3 seconds to go. Guduric unsp foul made crutial damage imo

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                                Rather I would say Jones and Bryant, not Dorsey. Considering that Evans and Taylor are null till now. This isn't yet an euroleague team, let's keep the positive factor (Lessort) and wait for the others. But Taylor should be replaced immediately, today he didn't play at all.
                                Dorsey ran hot and cold like a lot of 3 point shooters do, but he could get hot and change games for you......Some people frown upon that sort of hero ball but that was the way they ran a lot of their offense in recent years in the games i watched.....High ball screen to get a bit of separation and just let er rip......They were having an awesome year 2 years ago before the league shut down.....

We need to get mikemaccabifan in here to settle this..Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information