No announcement yet.

European Competitions 2021/22 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I have already written 100 times Bayern (regarding both soccer and basket) never permits anyone to leave the team while he is under contract. Now Pesic has just confirmed, Trinkieri stays and they don't even consider
    the possibility of searching for another coach.

Comment

• Virtus Bologna, Fenerbahçe Beko'nun iki yıldızı Jan Vesely ve Achille Polonara'yı transfer listesine aldı.

According to that; Virtus Bologna after Milutinov, Vesely and Polonara. New seasons budget will be around 25-30 million euro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
        https://m.sporx.com/virtus-bologna-n...SXHBQ973555SXQ

According to that; Virtus Bologna after Milutinov, Vesely and Polonara. New seasons budget will be around 25-30 million euro.
        I hope they will get Polonara

Comment

https://m.sporx.com/virtus-bologna-n...SXHBQ973555SXQ

Many rumours.. but Baraldi said the team for next year is almost done and Ronci said they are very happy with current team/mood and they want to let them focus on the playoffs.

No announcements are expected before the end of current season then
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• According to lrytas.lt, cska demands 4mln euros from Grigonis. Just then they would agree to terminate his contract..

Comment

• Kruno Simon won't play in Belgrad. According to Donatos Urbanos, he will leave Efes and join Cibona Zagreb soon.

Comment

Kruno Simon won't play in Belgrad. According to Donatos Urbanos, he will leave Efes and join Cibona Zagreb soon.
                Bye, it was a mistake to keep him this season anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Bye, it was a mistake to keep him this season anyway.
                  The question is; who will replace him next season..? I wish it will Kalinic or (with some doubts of course) Papapetrou. I believe he could evaluate some "Simon Mode" player.

Comment

The question is; who will replace him next season..? I wish it will Kalinic or (with some doubts of course) Papapetrou. I believe he could evaluate some "Simon Mode" player.
                    I wish it was Bitim but too late for that

Comment

80% of the team will be exchanged and replaced and replacing Simon is one of the easier tasks.

Comment

• @okanial;
                        Imho, Bitim is not enough to fit his position. Would have been a good back up for #2 but not a Simon. I think we need a guy with high bb iq and experience.

@Toruko;
                        I don't think it's too easy to fill his "important role" in this team. We all know the things he did last 3 years. I can t underestimate the guy as a player.

Comment

• Yes, he was an important piece but you dont have to play the same style. Sometimes you develop a style depending on the skillset of your player. The most important part is Larkin. If he stays the rest will be an easy task.

Bitim did the only right thing and will establish himself in time but first developing his shot is crucial. He also might jump from Bursa to the NBA. Everything indicates that he is really eager to achieve his goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            Yes, he was an important piece but you dont have to play the same style. Sometimes you develop a style depending on the skillset of your player. The most important part is Larkin. If he stays the rest will be an easy task.

Bitim did the only right thing and will establish himself in time but first developing his shot is crucial. He also might jump from Bursa to the NBA. Everything indicates that he is really eager to achieve his goals.
                            Yes, thinking the same about Larkin... the most important piece. More or less the rest of the players are replacable.

Comment

• If Dorsey decides to stay forgetting the NBA Olympiakos is expected to change very few things, we should see the same team more or less.

The opposite thing will happen in Israel.

Comment

• There is an account on Instagram claiming Efes has agreed with Clyburn. Credibility: questionable...
                                la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information