Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: European Competitions 2021/22 - Signings & Rumours

Maybe this Markel Starks is poor signing, I don't know who is guy, but if that mean idiot Melih will have less time on the court I wellcome him. I don't have nerves anymore to wait his good shooting night, one good then 10 awful games.

KC Rivers left Bayern. Strange to think he's had two spells with them, years apart and both times were pretty short.

Kameron Taylor loaned. 4/25 3pts, no one will cry for this release.

CSKA signed Allerik Freeman from Bursa. Another SG despite CSKA having been keen on signing a PG.

Pangos reportedly in advanced talks with CSKA..
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

CSKA will be a different team with Pangos.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Maybe this Markel Starks is poor signing, I don't know who is guy, but if that mean idiot Melih will have less time on the court I wellcome him. I don't have nerves anymore to wait his good shooting night, one good then 10 awful games.
    Starks is some type of player like Clemmons, Renfroe,Strelnieks, good first pg for some medium teams, and could be good backup pg for every team, depending what type of play teams prefers. In my opinion Akpinar is not unintelligent, he is just under level what Fenerbahce needs. That could be happen also with Starks, always is possible when top club or near the top sign player who is two level under.

Speaking about Akpinar - Dude ist balling!!! Great player - my brother janketa was right. I was very sceptical but he plays tremendous season and is tough as fuck. Excellent signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Speaking about Akpinar - Dude ist balling!!! Great player - my brother janketa was right. I was very sceptical but he plays tremendous season and is tough as fuck. Excellent signing.
    He has limited skills but he knows what he can do and plays accordingly, love that.

Also Djordjevic gave a great quote on him:
    "When I couldn't include him in the game day roster he said to me 'My mind understands but my heart hurts' and that he would make my job harder. He's a great character"
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

According to a Spanish source Real Madrid agreed with Shane Larkin for the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    According to a Spanish source Real Madrid agreed with Shane Larkin for the next season.
    He denied the rumours... by the way, why you give up to play EL-Prediction Game?

https://basketdergisi.com/m/shane-la...yalanladi.html

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    He denied the rumours... by the way, why you give up to play EL-Prediction Game?

https://basketdergisi.com/m/shane-la...yalanladi.html
    I got bored Idk why maybe because of the pressure not to forget the duty. It isnt fun

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    I got bored Idk why maybe because of the pressure not to forget the duty. It isnt fun
    Got it.
    About Larkin case, as a good Real analyzer, i would like to know Bob's opinion of course.

Sfairopulos and Maccabi part away
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

What do Maccabi fans think about the prospect of Trinchieri taking over next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    What do Maccabi fans think about the prospect of Trinchieri taking over next season?
    That it won't happen because he has a contract with Bayern till 2023. And Bayern is famous (including soccer team) for imposing the respect of the contracts signed. So it is useless to spend our brain energy for something we know it is at 99,9999% impossible. Apart from the fact that no one has asked him if he is willing to look for trouble in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    That it won't happen because he has a contract with Bayern till 2023. And Bayern is famous (including soccer team) for imposing the respect of the contracts signed. So it is useless to spend our brain energy for something we know it is at 99,9999% impossible. Apart from the fact that no one has asked him if he is willing to look for trouble in Israel.
    I remember him talking about the unique atmosphere at Maccabi home games a few years ago. But you're right, his admiration for Maccabi is all well and good but he has a valid contract for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I remember him talking about the unique atmosphere at Maccabi home games a few years ago. But you're right, his admiration for Maccabi is all well and good but he has a valid contract for now.
    That's Trinchieri. He behaved in Belgrade like he is generation-long Partizan fan. There's a small gap between insanity and genius and he is pretty much a benchmark for that claim.
    He would be insane to move away from Bayern. Bayern has solid financial fundamentals and will naturally become European powerhouse. He is doing great job and has 100% control over everything.

I still hope that Maccabi could recall Sferopoulos, it has to be clarified that he was fired because he lost 3 times (championship and cup) against Hapoel Tel Aviv. What the (composed by idiots, the sons of the owners and Vujcic) management does not understand is that the players lose the domestic games because they just not care.

If Maccabi loses continuously from now on who knows, this is what I want. If indeed the ignorant Avi Even stays as the main coach there will be many opportunities to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    That's Trinchieri. He behaved in Belgrade like he is generation-long Partizan fan. There's a small gap between insanity and genius and he is pretty much a benchmark for that claim.
    He would be insane to move away from Bayern. Bayern has solid financial fundamentals and will naturally become European powerhouse. He is doing great job and has 100% control over everything.
    Well... Trinchieri like person needs personal relations and some kind familiarity with people in club, fans, media,etc. Partizan is club when even more restrained coach per se, should show passion, warm relationship with fans, because there are no big amount of money, but there are extraordinary support of fans.
    Trinchieri works with passion this job, knows how to get closer to people, knows to recognize what is their value. Also, he has very good reception after he came, on personal level that means for him something. Between other things, he has many ancestor from this region. Also, Partizan European club who is recognizable by many things, its usually to show special respect and honor.

About their possible transfer to Maccabi, its difficult because now is middle season, Bayern stands much better than Maccabi. On long term Maccabi is probably bigger opportunity but is uncertain, so its quite difficult to accept offer.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast