Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: European Competitions 2021/22 - Signings & Rumours

No doubt about that, Worrax. I have a friend with whom I attend zvezda's games in live. He reminds me at janketa. We could beat anyone by 30 and we would sit at beer after game and he would tell me how bad this and that was. It's all out of love

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Bad signing from Djordjevic, another clown(Hamilton type dunker) in the team. I hope Barthel will be back asap

I just started to like Booker and now this
    Barthel had another injury (colliding and contact to the knee) in the training when he started training again. I don't think he will be back soon.

Yeah it's hard to be optimistic about Floyd let's see if he can at least take some of the defensive load from Vesely.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Cska is after Wanamaker. Player wants to check the Nba options first.

https://basketdergisi.com/m/cskanin-...namakerda.html

Zoran Dragic will leave Žalgiris, according to basketnews.lt He lost his place in rotation, Zdovc didnt used him in LKL this weekend and dint took him to Athens.

Quote Originally Posted by Basket_ View Post
    Zoran Dragic will leave Žalgiris, according to basketnews.lt He lost his place in rotation, Zdovc didnt used him in LKL this weekend and dint took him to Athens.
    Official

In situation when 2 by far the best players are injured Djordjevic, Koc and Gherardini do nothing to bring new players.

Jovic went to Pao, great for them and big shame for Djordjevic. Henry should fuck him until last game of the season

There is no space for excuses anymore. If you don't make right moves in right time you don't deserve luck when you need. That will be case this season with us.

Trey Kell signs with Milan
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

A move of Efes that I proclaimed at the start of the season. Egemen Güven from Bursa will be traded to Efes for Tolga Gecim. Egemen Güven is a 6'10 center with 7'2 wingspan.

His strength and weaknesses are very similar to Petrusev. He is born late 96 and was the MVP of FIBA U18 European Championship. Didnt developed in Karsiyaka as expected but is definitely a late bloomer. His offensive skill set is really impressive. He has a very solid mid range jumper and even a 3 point shot even though his volume is fairly low in that part of his game. He has a very high true shooting percentage and a very solid push shot and floater, he also can finish over both shoulders with a hookshot.

On the other hand he cant absorb contact very well so we will see about his efficiency in EL. On the defensive end he is not much of a rim protector. His focus and motor are ok. Although he is thin he is still much stronger than Petrusev or faster than Pleiss. I cant say if his defense is gonna work out right away (more than doubtful) but he can definitely give you good 15 minutes. Although he is very nimble his timing in the help side defense is bad. I can imagine him giving good offense but defense is a question mark.

Jovic to Pao done deal

Quote Originally Posted by menos View Post
    Jovic to Pao done deal
    A risky choice but if healthy he can help the team's scorers. Pana's only target are the domestic competitions and they should build a team able to beat Oly.

Official, Maccabi signed K.Thomas (Bilbao, he played only one game because of injury). Considered to be an excellent defender and decent shooter but not a great overall scorer.

Some very good games played with Houston rockets are the best thing he has realised till now. He can't be worse compared to the disastrous Kameron Taylor.

With Deck back and return of Randolph and Thompkins, Real has far the best frontcourt. I would say the best overall roster too.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    With Deck back and return of Randolph and Thompkins, Real has far the best frontcourt. I would say the best overall roster too.
    Best froncourt by far. Very good deep roster too.
    What about backcourt? If Llull is not ok at playoffs or F4 , who will lead? Goss ?

We can hope for El Clasico in the final. Would love to see that live if F4 really comes to my Novi Beograd hood.

Quote Originally Posted by menos View Post
    Best froncourt by far. Very good deep roster too.
    What about backcourt? If Llull is not ok at playoffs or F4 , who will lead? Goss ?
    Maybe not be totally dependent on one or two players might be Real's advantage. Laso is perfect coach for that kind of a team, every game different players to shine. It's very difficult to prepare strategy against team like that.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    We can hope for El Clasico in the final. Would love to see that live if F4 really comes to my Novi Beograd hood.
    Me too.
    previously known as Beno

Any chance that Carroll returns to the team at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Any chance that Carroll returns to the team at this point?
    I don't believe that his return is very realistic. 38 year old player, probably out of shape, wanting to be with his family in USA...I guess he eats great Wagyu steaks at home. Real has 20 years younger Klavzar to run around and shoots anyway.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 01-21-2022 at 11:59 AM.
    previously known as Beno

I don't believe that his return is very realistic. 38 year old player, probably out of shape, wanting to be with his family in USA...I guess he eats great Wagyu steaks at home. Real has 20 years younger Klavzar to run around and shoots anyway.
    Yeah, it does seem unlikely at this point. Hopefully he can at least visit sometime to say a proper goodbye.

Real has the best frontcourt, not by far but I am sure the best.

Efes on the other side has lets say problems in frontcourt. It will be interesting QF, because seems that again Real and Efes will be contenders. This time with Real's HCA

Markel Starks to fenerbache
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast