Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 295

Thread: European Competitions 2021/22 - Signings & Rumours

  1. #201
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,281
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Rodriguez back to Madrid??
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  2. #202
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,281
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    That's pretty huge for them. You can build a team around him.

    Also this - https://twitter.com/MosesB1/status/1519784877830385669
    Rumours are louder around Voigtman actually...
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,037
    Country: Cyprus

    Default

    Panathinaikos trying to build a competitive team for the Greek finals against Oly signed Peyton Siva, pg ex Alba Berlin.

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,365
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Panathinaikos trying to build a competitive team for the Greek finals against Oly signed Peyton Siva, pg ex Alba Berlin.
    Not even MJ himself can help Pao right now. Very toxic environment.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

  5. #205
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,609
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    https://m.sporx.com/fenerbahce-beko-...SXHBQ972514SXQ

    ...says; Itoudis & Fener done deal.

  6. #206
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    https://m.sporx.com/fenerbahce-beko-...SXHBQ972514SXQ

    ...says; Itoudis & Fener done deal.
    Huge for Fener if this is confirmed. It would suggest that they plan investing seriously in players as well.

  7. #207
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,009

    Default

    If it's true that is move in good direction.

    I posted several times that Itoudis is the best coach in EL, not just because coaching but because he is capable to make roster that is compatible with the budget, unlike Kokoskov for instance.

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,365
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    If it's true that is move in good direction.

    I posted several times that Itoudis is the best coach in EL, not just because coaching but because he is capable to make roster that is compatible with the budget, unlike Kokoskov for instance.
    I like Itoudis as a coach but I'm not sure what you're saying is entirely true. I mean I don't think we've seen that from him yet.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

  9. #209
    Senior Member zubitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    203
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Itoudis was the best option for Fener as Fener was the best option for Itoudis.

  10. #210
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,009

    Default

    I repeat again(if it's true), good thing is that he will have time to make his roster. With Kokoskov's boys even him could do nothing, or any other coach.

    There was a rumor about Larkin to Fener, which could be good start of new story in Fener

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,037
    Country: Cyprus

    Default

    As I have already written 100 times Bayern (regarding both soccer and basket) never permits anyone to leave the team while he is under contract. Now Pesic has just confirmed, Trinkieri stays and they don't even consider
    the possibility of searching for another coach.

  12. #212
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,609
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    https://m.sporx.com/virtus-bologna-n...SXHBQ973555SXQ

    According to that; Virtus Bologna after Milutinov, Vesely and Polonara. New seasons budget will be around 25-30 million euro.

  13. #213
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    https://m.sporx.com/virtus-bologna-n...SXHBQ973555SXQ

    According to that; Virtus Bologna after Milutinov, Vesely and Polonara. New seasons budget will be around 25-30 million euro.
    I hope they will get Polonara

  14. #214
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,281
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    https://m.sporx.com/virtus-bologna-n...SXHBQ973555SXQ

    According to that; Virtus Bologna after Milutinov, Vesely and Polonara. New seasons budget will be around 25-30 million euro.
    Many rumours.. but Baraldi said the team for next year is almost done and Ronci said they are very happy with current team/mood and they want to let them focus on the playoffs.

    No announcements are expected before the end of current season then
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  15. #215
    Senior Member Basket_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    960
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    According to lrytas.lt, cska demands 4mln euros from Grigonis. Just then they would agree to terminate his contract..

  16. #216
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,609
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Kruno Simon won't play in Belgrad. According to Donatos Urbanos, he will leave Efes and join Cibona Zagreb soon.

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,379
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Kruno Simon won't play in Belgrad. According to Donatos Urbanos, he will leave Efes and join Cibona Zagreb soon.
    Bye, it was a mistake to keep him this season anyway.

  18. #218
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,609
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Bye, it was a mistake to keep him this season anyway.
    The question is; who will replace him next season..? I wish it will Kalinic or (with some doubts of course) Papapetrou. I believe he could evaluate some "Simon Mode" player.

  19. #219
    Senior Member okanial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    The question is; who will replace him next season..? I wish it will Kalinic or (with some doubts of course) Papapetrou. I believe he could evaluate some "Simon Mode" player.
    I wish it was Bitim but too late for that

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,379
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    The question is; who will replace him next season..? I wish it will Kalinic or (with some doubts of course) Papapetrou. I believe he could evaluate some "Simon Mode" player.
    80% of the team will be exchanged and replaced and replacing Simon is one of the easier tasks.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •