Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys...
    Just cancelled the tournament.
    Very sorry and thank you for your interest and kind words.
    The reasons are;
    Only 10 players are interesting,
    Some rules are not fair for some of us,
    And i can understand that.
    Again very sorry if i give some bad feelings,
    Or disapointment for the guys who are interested.
    Maybe later we organise it with better rules.
    Of course if there is more interest and better format.
    Good luck to all in RSG's.

Comment

• I think part of these who are silent would participate. But one of the problem for league tournament, now is 13th or 14th weeks there are 18 participants, until 24th week probably will stay 14, what makes this competition absurd and any result make meaningless. I`ll stay until the end, but I know what was last year, I finished 7th but last week were 9 participants, some gave up before because bad results, others had good but they missed some week and stopped. At finally, you even can`t know who is in competition, how many weeks who missed, when and why somebody stopped.

All of us should consider before beginning of next season what conditions are indispensable for quality of competition and what is need for competition to participants make more attractive. But that also is in extent of reduction of activity on this forum, it`s question how this competition could wake attention when whole forum has fall of attention?

Comment

• "...what makes this competition absurd and any result make meaningless."

Actually i wasn't searching for a deep tournament that full of meaning, and no any prize at the end... just an extra for fun. Even i finish at the bottom, i don't take so serious. To be all together and have fun is the real prize of it.

Comment

• ...even with 10 players you can play a cup. The main problem is "seems not so important/interesting for everyone". I have also no problem with it. Here we stopped.

Comment

• Rsg-13

csk-pao +15
            fen-mon +5
            zal-bas +7
            bay-asv +8
            rmb-mta +9
            kaz-oly +3
            efs-fcb -3
            zen-czv +10
            alb-mil -5

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              "...what makes this competition absurd and any result make meaningless."

Actually i wasn't searching for a deep tournament that full of meaning, and no any prize at the end... just an extra for fun. Even i finish at the bottom, i don't take so serious. To be all together and have fun is the real prize of it.
              But there is not fun when you are 1st or 5th and on the end finishing 8 members. What is significance of that result and waste of time and energy ? I don`t play Sony or similar video-games, but if I would play and I first time turn on and adjust on most difficult level and immediately I have good result, I will not motivated to play further because there isn`t any attraction of win because you can with easiness to do that, because are such rules.

We play because it is some way to estimate basketball knowledge, if on beginning number of participants is low, and some stop to play during the competition, some finishing but missed few weeks, and on the end I m better than them, I know is not because I was better then I was more committed and there is no satisfaction. It is like someone who play Sony on Sony win against someone who first time in life play Sony. Games cannot contain sense of the life, but they need to have some illusion of significance or real significance, what sport is. I guess feeling of win in this competition is something like you feel like others let go title to yourself.

I don`t tell that surely will be but there are chances. Responsiveness about this cup and number of participants in league confirm my opinion.

Comment

• There is always fun, if a person takes things easy, positively and respectively... imho. That depends on the souls/people how they see life. Be safe, healthy and happy bro... hope you get at least top 3, in any condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                  There is always fun, if a person takes things easy, positively and respectively... imho. That depends on the souls/people how they see life. Be safe, healthy and happy bro... hope you get at least top 3, in any condition.
                  Thank you for good wishes, I wish you too. For placement it will be very difficult, except if it happened case what I wrote, even top 5 is good. With few members with enormous experience which I don`t have, simply they have advantage what is normally. Radallo and ncjazz are unbelievable players, few others are good including you. For example Jacob is very good but he also on standings like me is not good. I think one of the reason of little number of contenders is frustration which I also feel in some sense, being in second or in third row and one same group of players in mostly case are best, that is uneasy. So quality of players are very good in comparison to number, but on the other hand, psychologically you cannot be satisfied be 10th of 18, even isn`t bad.

Comment

• Rsg-13

csk-pao +9
                    fen-mon +7
                    zal-bas +1
                    bay-asv +3
                    rmb-mta +9
                    kaz-oly -5
                    efs-fcb +2
                    zen-czv +6
                    alb-mil -6
                    THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

• Rsg-13

csk-pao +7
                      fen-mon +5
                      zal-bas +8
                      bay-asv +6
                      rmb-mta +10
                      kaz-oly -4
                      efs-fcb +5
                      zen-czv +6
                      alb-mil +2

Comment

• Rsg-13

csk-pao +12
                        fen-mon +7
                        zal-bas -3
                        bay-asv +5
                        rmb-mta +7
                        kaz-oly -4
                        efs-fcb +5
                        zen-czv +6
                        alb-mil -5

Comment

• Rsg-13/02-03.12.21

csk-pao +5
                          fen-mon +4
                          zal-bas +7
                          bay-asv +4
                          rmb
                          -mta +11
                          kaz-oly +5
                          efs-fcb +3
                          zen-czv +8
                          alb-mil -5

Comment

• csk-pao I was late
                            fen-mon I was late
                            zal-bas I was late
                            bay-asv I was late
                            rmb-mta I was late
                            kaz-oly +5
                            efs-fcb -8
                            zen-czv +9
                            alb-mil -9

Comment

• *KAZ:9 (Worrax, Jacob56, janketa, radallo, Toruko, ncjazz, Obina, billys, G&B)
                              *OLY:9 (Katastroika, paspalj, eldiven, AirBall, Nemanja95, zubitos, Gershon T, Magic S, Furkan K)

*EFS:12 (Worrax, eldiven, Jacob56, janketa, AirBall, Toruko, ncjazz, zubitos, Gershon T, Magic S, Furkan K, billys)
                              *FCB:6 (Katastroika, paspalj, Nemanja95, radallo, Obina, G&B)

*ZEN:17
                              *CZV:1 (paspalj)

*ALB:1 (Magic S)
                              *MIL:17

Comment

• paspalj gave bet on zvezda.

When I'm in Athens next time and if you are home beers are on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information