12 Zalgiris
    13 Monaco
    14 Asvel
    15 Crvena Zvezda
    16 Panathinaikos
    17 Unics
    18 Alba

Comment

you guys believe fener more than most fener fans do lol. fener showed absolutely nothing and i dont think it will get any better with time. hell ill even go so far as to say that i dont see us in playoffs this year. maybe barely make it at best. but thank you!
      FENER
      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
        Coronavirus makes any prediction over-ambitious. We don't know how many players will be affected and when, we don't know if the crowd will be present everywhere and if the situation will permit its presence during the whole season. I am afraid that these elements could determine the final classification.

So it's only a game.

1) Barcelona
        2) Fener
        3) Cska
        4) Efes
        5) Armani
        6) Real
        7) Zalgiris
        8) Olympiakos
        9) Maccabi
        10) Baskonia
        11) Bayern
        12) Panathinaikos
        13) Zenit
        14) Asvel
        15) Unics
        16) Monaco
        17) Alba
        18) Red Star
        You must be the most optimistic for Zalgiris.
        I can say that most bball people in Lithuania predict qround 14th spot for Zalgiris.

Also EL Gen managers vited zalgiris as the team that will fall down the most in comparison to the last season:

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Eurohoops published also a power ranking.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/tradema...ps-vol-1-5/17/
          Basketnews also did:
          Turkish Airlines EuroLeague teams had a proper marathon of pre-season games (except for Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv), showing some of their strengths and weaknesses. Also, quite a few teams added new players (some even acquired real star power). With all these events accounted for, our BasketNews expert panel produced another edition of Power Rankings.

Comment

This is probably the worst Fener roster in last 10 years, tnx to Kokoskov. It's unbelievably that this man made such mediocre roster two years in a row. He is kicked from NT too, but late decision because he already made a damage. That man ruin whatever he touch, except Slovenia NT, but this year proved that their success doesn't have any connection with the coach but entirely with the roster and players quality.

Without Vesely and De Colo we would probably finish at the bottom

I don't agree that Djordjevic is doing bad job, because he works with the players who are not his choice. About his work we could discuss maybe next season after he make his own signature on this roster.

Comment

I disagree for roster and Kokoskov. Roster is stronger than last season, Polonara is good acquisition,Booker and Henry are correct, Guduric came on half of the last season. Obviously, Fenerbahce has less money than few years ago, I m sure Kokoskov doesnt think Brown and Pierre are best in Europe on their positions, simply on market for Fenerbahce`s budget there weren`t many better solutions. I agree, signings last years could be something better and Kokoskov was not completely prepared, but seasons in transitions for any club is problematical.

This season Fenerbahce has structured roster, very good 5 starters, bench is so-so, roster is weaker than Cska, Barcelona and Efes, probably than Real too, but is better than Milano, Olympiacos and Baskonia. If some of first four teams slip Fenerbahce is first to use that.

Comment

Better than Milan is a stretch.

Comment

Clyburn is probably the best player in EL right now. Then, Larkin, Micic, De Colo etc , exact order doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    Clyburn is probably the best player in EL right now. Then, Larkin, Micic, De Colo etc , exact order doesn't matter
                    Yeah, then all players playing in Turkey...Mirotic has been MVP thus far. His problem that he doesn't bring it in the knock out stage usually.
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      Yeah, then all players playing in Turkey...Mirotic has been MVP thus far. His problem that he doesn't bring it in the knock out stage usually.
                      Mirotic was among 'etc' can't write 10 players

Comment

It`s difficult to make comparison in October. Larkin last three years show he is best in Europe. Clyburn is excellent player, he excellent played last two f4, he is maybe better in chaotic situations where he has more space. Higgins and Micic are close to both of them.

Comment

He's the best at his position. Not a lot of true SFs in Euroleague since most of them will get poached by the NBA... In the EL at that position you have Clyburn, Lucic, and Shields, and then... who?

Comparing different positions tho always is hard. Would I take Clyburn over a microwave guard like Larkin or a dominant PF like Mirotic? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                            He's the best at his position. Not a lot of true SFs in Euroleague since most of them will get poached by the NBA... In the EL at that position you have Clyburn, Lucic, and Shields, and then... who?

Comparing different positions tho always is hard. Would I take Clyburn over a microwave guard like Larkin or a dominant PF like Mirotic? Probably not.
                            I would take Clyburn over all of them because he is the only true missmatch in Europe against all his opponents on 2 positions. Without any doubt they most gifted player in Europe when it comes to physicality, offensive talent, defensive ability and IQ. Peopl tend to forget how dominant he is because of his injury problems.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                              I'd add Fontecchio to this bunch. Too patriotic?
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                I'd add Fontecchio to this bunch. Too patriotic?
                                Yeah, too patriotic in this moment imo Maybe in year or two, who knows.,.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information