Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Euroleague 2021/2022 Power Rankings

I disagree for roster and Kokoskov. Roster is stronger than last season, Polonara is good acquisition,Booker and Henry are correct, Guduric came on half of the last season. Obviously, Fenerbahce has less money than few years ago, I m sure Kokoskov doesnt think Brown and Pierre are best in Europe on their positions, simply on market for Fenerbahce`s budget there weren`t many better solutions. I agree, signings last years could be something better and Kokoskov was not completely prepared, but seasons in transitions for any club is problematical.

This season Fenerbahce has structured roster, very good 5 starters, bench is so-so, roster is weaker than Cska, Barcelona and Efes, probably than Real too, but is better than Milano, Olympiacos and Baskonia. If some of first four teams slip Fenerbahce is first to use that.

Better than Milan is a stretch.

Clyburn is probably the best player in EL right now. Then, Larkin, Micic, De Colo etc , exact order doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Clyburn is probably the best player in EL right now. Then, Larkin, Micic, De Colo etc , exact order doesn't matter
    Yeah, then all players playing in Turkey...Mirotic has been MVP thus far. His problem that he doesn't bring it in the knock out stage usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Yeah, then all players playing in Turkey...Mirotic has been MVP thus far. His problem that he doesn't bring it in the knock out stage usually.
    Mirotic was among 'etc' can't write 10 players

It`s difficult to make comparison in October. Larkin last three years show he is best in Europe. Clyburn is excellent player, he excellent played last two f4, he is maybe better in chaotic situations where he has more space. Higgins and Micic are close to both of them.

He's the best at his position. Not a lot of true SFs in Euroleague since most of them will get poached by the NBA... In the EL at that position you have Clyburn, Lucic, and Shields, and then... who?

Comparing different positions tho always is hard. Would I take Clyburn over a microwave guard like Larkin or a dominant PF like Mirotic? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorsGators View Post
    He's the best at his position. Not a lot of true SFs in Euroleague since most of them will get poached by the NBA... In the EL at that position you have Clyburn, Lucic, and Shields, and then... who?

Comparing different positions tho always is hard. Would I take Clyburn over a microwave guard like Larkin or a dominant PF like Mirotic? Probably not.
    I would take Clyburn over all of them because he is the only true missmatch in Europe against all his opponents on 2 positions. Without any doubt they most gifted player in Europe when it comes to physicality, offensive talent, defensive ability and IQ. Peopl tend to forget how dominant he is because of his injury problems.

I'd add Fontecchio to this bunch. Too patriotic?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    I'd add Fontecchio to this bunch. Too patriotic?
    Yeah, too patriotic in this moment imo Maybe in year or two, who knows.,.

I would take Larkin or even James in any time, that's my answer, But overall his performance and skill set is impressive, so he is No1 in this moment, regardless of position

Mike James is sexy offensive re player but that team areant winning euroleague with him running the team.

Higgins or Clyburn such american type two way players i would rather go with if im rich club and want to win euroleague.

I would like to add Nunnaly to the list. He is one hell of a player, stable, good defence, doesn't do what he doesn't know, good personality. Hopefully he will get back to his career average 3p%, otherwise he is golden.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12