Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
    Fun fact:
    I've just tried to create team on Italian website Dunkest EL fantasy game as I was playing their game in previous seasons. Not sure if you are familiar but they are responsible for this new EFC game (that you can also spot by game customer support that have their email info in Italian). Both websites look literally the same, game rules are the same but the funniest thing is that I was not able to use same team name on Dunkest that I already used on EFC official website!
    This makes me thinking that they just "copied" the game from Italian websites and there is the same game on two different locations/websites.
    This is not a good sign. I'm afraid that we can expect glitches and technical issues throughout the season. Hope I will be wrong...
    I think you are completely right. If you inspect the HTML code you can see "alt" attribute on images such as "Giocatore non confermato" when the player is doubtful (Ex: grey square on Larkin)

Comment

Originally posted by jammamon View Post
      Since you've played before can you tell us how the price of players rises/falls?
      I've never figured that. And I've never played until the end of the season. As I didn't liked game format. I was actually giving it a try for the two seasons I think. As far as I remember, price changes were minimal. And there was no way to form a team of 6-8 great players after like 10 weeks even with great selection in previous matchdays. Game system is odd and I don't like it. That's all that I can say.

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
      It seemed like the description on Euroleague website one format is supposed to be very similar to the actual EFC game, but then when I got in yeah it was very confusing. Looks like it is mimicking fantasy for football. Looks like I will probably skip it.
      It seems it's allowed to create only one team? Unlike 2 (3) in official EL fantasy. That's even a bigger nonsense.
      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

I hope EuroLeague does a serious check of all winners this year. Clearly people have gotten around the two teams per player rule this year just check our IBN Classic League. At least 7 teams for one player in there.
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Heyo fellas,

we're back! Good luck to all <3
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Game looks terrific so far, lets hope that price changes wont spoil everything...
            https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Pretty rough start. DeColo really killed me and then Hezonja getting in a lot of foul trouble did not help either. Thankfully I did have Monaco coach on both teams though.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                Game looks terrific so far, lets hope that price changes wont spoil everything...
                What do you consider terrific about it? I don't like this format at all.
                Price changes/fluctuations are minimal and not inconceivable as far as I remember from playing Dunkest fantasy.

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                Pretty rough start. DeColo really killed me and then Hezonja getting in a lot of foul trouble did not help either. Thankfully I did have Monaco coach on both teams though.
                NDC in both of my teams as well. This was probably one of the worst game of his career.
                Considering this 161.7 and 171.7 respectively is acceptable start I guess.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                  What do you consider terrific about it? I don't like this format at all.
                  Price changes/fluctuations are minimal and not inconceivable as far as I remember from playing Dunkest fantasy.

NDC in both of my teams as well. This was probably one of the worst game of his career.
                  Considering this 161.7 and 171.7 respectively is acceptable start I guess.
                  I have to agree there, changes in price are laughable and that basically kills the game.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                    I have to agree there, changes in price are laughable and that basically kills the game.
                    A few notes about prices:
                    Lekavicious had a price of 7,8 he scored 9 PIR and his price remained unchanged.

Mirotic had a price of 15,5 he scored 34 PIR and the price went up by 0,4.
                    Jokubaitis had a price of 7 he scored 23 PIR and the price went up by 0,4.

We can use these players to make a calculation? I assume that only the last game counts for price change.

Comment

Originally posted by jammamon View Post
                      A few notes about prices:
                      Lekavicious had a price of 7,8 he scored 9 PIR and his price remained unchanged.

Mirotic had a price of 15,5 he scored 34 PIR and the price went up by 0,4.
                      Jokubaitis had a price of 7 he scored 23 PIR and the price went up by 0,4.

We can use these players to make a calculation? I assume that only the last game counts for price change.
                      If someone with 34 Pir goes up only by 2.5%, I don't believe it's worth bothering.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Maybe it's an absurd question, but does anyone know how to reset the changes? I only see the changes that you have made indicated below on the right and to return to the initial situation I have to go one by one signing the same ones that I have sold, but I cannot believe that this is the real system, they cannot be so sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                          Maybe it's an absurd question, but does anyone know how to reset the changes? I only see the changes that you have made indicated below on the right and to return to the initial situation I have to go one by one signing the same ones that I have sold, but I cannot believe that this is the real system, they cannot be so sloppy
                          I heard someone say on Twitter that they had a reset button before round 1 but they removed it (!!). I already sent them a message to bring it back and I told everyone I know to send a message too. Game is almost unplayable like this, I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                            that is the way to do it, or you can sell the players you bought and don't want anymore and directly buy the new ones you want instead of going back to the original players you sold

Comment

Can anyone explain in short how this crazy Biwenger fantasy work?
                              Why there are 13 players in team while likely only 10 counts? How to make substitutions?
                              As far as I can see, the market is some kind of auction? Is there a way to make substitutions in the "normal" way? Like 3 subs per week as in other fantasy games. Otherwise I won't even give a chance to this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                If someone with 34 Pir goes up only by 2.5%, I don't believe it's worth bothering.
                                I guess we'll need two more rounds to confirm it..

the way I see it, while minimal price changes are in one way killing the game, from another perspective they returned us a finally strategy game (of course not having the formula complicate the understanding of the strategy.. )
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information