Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreD447 View Post
    As per rules on new game; NOTE: also the Coach can be traded between each Matchday. Trading the coach does not count in the limit of 3 trades per Matchday (therefore every fantasy team can trade up to 3 players + the coach).
    Thank you, this changes things a bit, because you can minimize the impact of bad pick. In any case I think it's important to spend some money there, you can have a 15-20 extra points if you make a good decision instead a bad one

Comment

Also as someone asked in twitter, it seems the price calculation formula while it won't be publicly available

1. Will depend heavily on latest matchday
      2. Will benefit more the player that had the lowest initial price I.e. for same rkg, bigger rise for the one that had lower price

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
        Definitely seems that way. Does not help that this thread has not been stickied yet. IBN H2H League is half full now. Again the code is 0A5DC268. Eurocup H2H code is 5F48A33E. Guess I should be glad that you are limited to two teams for the first half of the season. The problem with this is that I bet a lot of people are making more than one account to get more teams.
        Only 4 spots left in the H2H League. Dont forget to add your team to the Eurocup H2H League as well. As I know would happen people are already making separate accounts to make more teams. There is a player in the Classic League who has at least 4. For those in that league should I edit the extra teams out?
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Only 4 spots left in the H2H League. Dont forget to add your team to the Eurocup H2H League as well. As I know would happen people are already making separate accounts to make more teams. There is a player in the Classic League who has at least 4. For those in that league should I edit the extra teams out?
          I am not missing something right? You are only supposed to have two teams right now right? The Fox, I am trying to delete the 4 extra teams you put in the H2H League. Only 1 team per player in the H2H League. If someone tries to join and cant please let me know. In one place it looks like I successfully deleted the 4 teams, but in another place it still looks like they are there.

Comment

I am not missing something right? You are only supposed to have two teams right now right? The Fox, I am trying to delete the 4 extra teams you put in the H2H League. Only 1 team per player in the H2H League. If someone tries to join and cant please let me know. In one place it looks like I successfully deleted the 4 teams, but in another place it still looks like they are there.
            Looks like it finally deleted the extra teams so there are spots open again. I just had to delete another team though. Please remember only one team per player in the H2H League.

Comment

Had to delete another team. Looks like it is down to one last team. Code is 0A5DC268 . Code for EuroCup H2H League is 5F48A33E.

Comment

H2H Euroleague League is full now. Good luck to everyone. If needed I could start another one or someone else could. Remember to join the EuropCup H2H League as well.

Comment

There are some real bugs in the EFC game. Rules say there are supposed to be a max of 18 teams in a H2H League, At the top of the page it says 18 teams, but the listed teams are actually 19 so not sure what is going to happen, but one team may have to be cut.

Comment

Wonder if Draft Kings is still doing EL Fantasy? It is still listed at the top of the lobby, but not active. Not sure if it had enough interest to keep it going though.

Comment

Fun fact:
                      I've just tried to create team on Italian website Dunkest EL fantasy game as I was playing their game in previous seasons. Not sure if you are familiar but they are responsible for this new EFC game (that you can also spot by game customer support that have their email info in Italian). Both websites look literally the same, game rules are the same but the funniest thing is that I was not able to use same team name on Dunkest that I already used on EFC official website!
                      This makes me thinking that they just "copied" the game from Italian websites and there is the same game on two different locations/websites.
                      This is not a good sign. I'm afraid that we can expect glitches and technical issues throughout the season. Hope I will be wrong...
                      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Any idea how the alternative Biwenger fantasy game works? It looks confusing and interface is quite messy, not user-friendly at all.
                        NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                        Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                          Fun fact:
                          I've just tried to create team on Italian website Dunkest EL fantasy game as I was playing their game in previous seasons. Not sure if you are familiar but they are responsible for this new EFC game (that you can also spot by game customer support that have their email info in Italian). Both websites look literally the same, game rules are the same but the funniest thing is that I was not able to use same team name on Dunkest that I already used on EFC official website!
                          This makes me thinking that they just "copied" the game from Italian websites and there is the same game on two different locations/websites.
                          This is not a good sign. I'm afraid that we can expect glitches and technical issues throughout the season. Hope I will be wrong...
                          Since you've played before can you tell us how the price of players rises/falls?

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                            Any idea how the alternative Biwenger fantasy game works? It looks confusing and interface is quite messy, not user-friendly at all.
                            It seemed like the description on Euroleague website one format is supposed to be very similar to the actual EFC game, but then when I got in yeah it was very confusing. Looks like it is mimicking fantasy for football. Looks like I will probably skip it.

Comment

H2H Euroleague League is full now. Good luck to everyone. If needed I could start another one or someone else could. Remember to join the EuropCup H2H League as well.
                              Just noticed EuroCup does not start for another 3 weeks, but there are still a good number of spots open on the H2H League. Code is 5F48A33E.

Comment

Please come to win with 1Team per Player. H2H League, code 68DE957B

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information